剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
You know what? I remember this now.
是的 是的
I did. I did.
就是坨铁
it was a magnet.
乔 你还有别的事
Jo, is there anything else you wanna --
别叫我乔
Don't call me Jo.
我想我们应该让他们跟着你
I think we should let them follow you.
u202d别动
u202dFreeze!
举起手来
Show me your hands.
乔 是她
Jo, it's her.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground.
趴在地上 马上
Down on the ground! Right now!
艾米丽在哪里
Where's Emily?
我不是你想的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
海伦 手别动
Helen, keep those hands up.
我叫 我叫洛蕾塔
My na-- My name is Loretta.
是我制♥造♥了海伦
I'm the person who made Helen.
拜托 拜托 相信我 我不是海伦
Please -- Please, believe me. I'm not Helen.
我们可以测试一下
We can test that.
你有磁盘吗
You got the disk on you?
不
No.
字节磁盘
The exabyte disk?
我可以问一下里面有什么吗
May I ask what's on it?
不 你不能
No, you may not.
我是来和布鲁克斯探员交朋友的
Well, I-I came to make a friend out of Agent Brooks,
但如果你有我想的那个东西
but if you have what I think you have,
我就是在跟错的人谈判
then perhaps I'm negotiating with the wrong person.
我们现在可不是在谈判
You and I are not negotiating.
你得告诉我发生了什么
You're telling me what's going on
还有你那坏双胞胎姐妹在计划什么
and what your evil twin is planning.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
一切
Everything.
太多了
That's a lot.
那你现在赶紧开始
Guess you better start talking.
18年前 我们拦截到了
18 years ago, we, uh, intercepted
一组来历不明的信♥号♥♥
a transmission of unknown origin.
有两个嫌疑方 中国人和俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The two top suspects were China or Russia.
我们是谁 你为谁工作
Who's "We"? Who do you work for?
和你一样的政♥府♥ 布鲁克斯探员
Same government as you, Agent Brooks.
我们猜测那个信♥号♥♥里面的信息
We assumed that the information from the transmission
是关于如何制♥造♥武器
was instructions on how to build a weapon.
我们错了
We were wrong.
是关于如何制♥造♥人工智能的信息
It was instructions on how to build an A.I.
所以我们就照着造了 而且还算是成功的
So, we did, and it was considered a success --
直到那天它把我们的实验室烧毁了
up until the day it torched our lab,
毁了所有的源代码
all the source code,
杀光了我的整个团队
and murdered my entire team --
都是因为我们发现
all because we found out
它在给自己造自己的人工智能
that it was building its own A.I.
海伦是第一个
Helen was the first one.
一直以来 她都神出鬼没
Until recently, she's been a ghost.
但你们两个成功地
But you two have been remarkably successful
找到了她
in tracking her down.
这就是我来这里的原因
It's why I'm here.
提供一份工作
With an offer.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we trust you?
因为我就是那个救你工作的人
Because I'm the person who saved your job.
还救了你的命
And your life.
我制♥造♥了一个能终结海伦的装置
I built a device that can effectively end Helen,
我愿意和你们分享
and I'm willing to share it with you,
来交换字节磁盘
in exchange for the exabyte disk.
你甚至不知道磁盘上有什么
You don't even know what's on it.
好吧 我猜是派珀的代码
Well, I'm assuming Piper's code.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不需要派珀
I don't need Piper.
只要源代码
Just the source code.
作为回报
And in return...
你会拿到杀了海伦的致命武器
you get the killshot.
你为什么自己不杀了海伦
Why not just kill Helen yourself, hmm?
我试过了 布鲁克斯探员
I've tried, Agent Brooks.
我没好骨头能继续折了
I'm running out of bones to break.
考虑一下
Think about it.
考虑过了
Just did.
不行
No.
海伦不像其他人
Helen isn't like the others.
对她不能用传统手段来阻止
She cannot be stopped with conventional means.
好吧 那我们只需想出点
Well, then, we'll just have to think
非传统手段 不是吗
of something unconventional, won't we?
回形针 很轻
The paperclip. It's light.
我都可以用我自己的意念让它浮起来了
I could practically lift it with my own mind.
我在努力
I'm trying.
你要不要 直接进入我的大脑
Hey, do you want to, um, wire directly into my brain?
想法不错 但是不行
That's sweet. But no.
现在唯一能做的就是等着海伦出现
The only thing to do now is to wait until Helen shows up
把牛排刀插♥我♥脸上
and sticks a steak knife in my face.
我不喜欢你的说法
u202dI hate to hear you talk that way.
你的思想 很有吸引力
Your mind... is fascinating.
你的编码很精细
Your coding's meticulous.
还有你的核心 我可以看出
And at your core, I can see...
你真的是个很厉害的人
you're a really cool person.
剧透警告
Well, spoiler --
我逊毙了
I'm super lame.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
什么 这到底是什么
What...the hell is this?
为什么
Why --
住手
Stop it!
快看
Look.
那是干什么用的
What is that for?
我不知道
I have no idea.
局长
Chief?
我的手♥机♥就在刚刚才有信♥号♥♥了
My phone just came back online.
从我们追踪船的时候开始
From when we were tracking the boat.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding me.
它在哪里
Where is it?
我
I --
那是什么
What is that?
局长
Chief!
局长 快来
Chief, come quick!
达夫妮
Daphne...
我以后再跟你解释
I will explain all of this later.
去告诉大家一切都好
Go tell the others everything's fine
去拿监狱的钥匙
and get the keys to the cell.
快去 达夫
Right now, Daph.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
磁盘上传
The upload.
派珀
Piper.
怎么回事
What --
派珀
Piper.
派珀 派珀
Piper. Piper!
派珀 醒醒
Piper, wake up!
她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
开始了
It's starting.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
派珀怎么样
How's Piper?
没事 我和她谈过了 她没事
Yeah, I talked to her. She's okay.
她说上传开始了
She said the upload's starting.
我就是这种感觉
Yeah. That's what it felt like.
但不知怎么回事 上传被打断了
But somehow, it got interrupted.
本尼
Benny...
我要问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question,
我需要你如实回答
and I really need you to answer honestly.
海伦在梅岛吗
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表