剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
Honestly, I don't know.
该你了
Your turn.
好吧
Okay.
另一个胳膊
Wrong arm.
是我的
That's me.
埃文斯
Uh, Evans.
他们在哪发现的
Where'd they find it?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
车被拖到专用停车场了
Car got towed to an impound lot.
从几英里外的一个停车场找到的
Picked up from a parking lot a couple miles away.
不是查理
No Charlie.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
好
Alright.
是哪个
Which one is it?
我不知道 它们
I don't know. They --
它们看起来都一样
They all look the same.
等一会
One second.
好的
Okay.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
要想产生这么大的吸力
To generate that much pull,
你得用这艘船一半大小的电磁铁才行
you'd need an electromagnet half the size of this boat.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一些金属在常温下是液体状态的
There are a couple of metals that are liquid at room temperature.
但它们不值什么钱
But they don't have a charge.
也不会流动 去前面看看
And they don't float. Go on ahead.
我要把船首的缆绳解开了
I'll cast off the bow line.
他们回来了
They're back.
快 走走走
Hey, go, go, go.
这是什么
What is that?
这是个业余无线电
This... is a ham radio.
在奥连特有一个巨大的中继器
There's a powerful repeater out on Orient Point.
我甚至曾经跟一个墨西哥人都通过话
I even talked to a guy from Mexico once.
但是派珀不是个收音机
Okay, but Piper's not a radio.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
但如果她真的尝试通过电视来找我们
But if she really did try to reach out to us through the TV,
我觉得她也会尝试很多其他的途径
then I imagine she's tuned into a lot of things.
你不这么觉得吗
Don't you? Okay.
你来录一条信息
So, you will record a message.
我来设置
I will set it up
把它在多频段重复
to repeat through a bunch of frequencies,
然后我们就能发到尽可能远的地方
and then we will send it out as far as it can go.
外公 无意冒犯
Okay, Grandpa, no offense,
但是这太傻了
but this is so dumb.
同意还是不同意
Just agree to disagree.
你只是想让我不那么难过
You're just trying to make me feel better.
是的 那没有任何问题
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
好
Alright.
想一想你要说什么
Think about what you want to say.
好
Okay.
简短一点
Keep it short.
等我说可以了 就按下按钮说话
Alright, when I tell you, push that down and talk.
还没好
Not yet.
好 开始吧
Okay. Go.
派珀 别怕 妈妈来了
Piper, don't be afraid. Mom's coming.
就这样
That's it?
好的
Okay.
好 好
Okay, good. Good.
好
Alright.
派珀 别怕
Piper, don't be afraid.
妈妈来了
Mom's coming.
这行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
派珀 别怕
Piper, don't be afraid.
妈妈来了
Mom's coming.
你可能是对的
Yeah. You're probably right.
派珀 别怕
Piper, don't be afraid.
妈妈来了
Mom's coming.
他来这干什么
What was he doing here?
他需要治疗
He needed medical treatment.
玛丽·路和爱丽丝动物医院
放下
Drop it.
现在 放下
Now! Drop it.
查理
Charlie.
那个小女孩呢
Where's the little girl?
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
不
No.
你们帮不了我
You can't.
我只是想把她送回家
I just want to take her home.
好吗 她在哪
Okay? Where is she?
我不能说
I can't say.
你快要死了 快告诉我们她在哪
You're gonna die anyway. Just tell us where she is.
就算我想说
Even if I wanted to...
也说不了
I can't.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不认为
Yeah, I don't think...
那是什么 那是什么
What the hell is that? What is that?
他想切除掉
He was trying to remove it.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
派帕也有一个
Piper had one.
她把她的也割掉了
She cut hers out, too.
我只找到了他的手♥机♥
Well, I only found his cell.
最近地点
Recent locations.
是那家餐厅
That's the diner.
那肯定是他的家
That's gotta be his house.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我们就要去那里
That's where we're going.
那东西...我都不知道那东西是什么
That thing was -- Well, I don't even know what that thing was,
克里斯 但是那东西真是疯了
Chris, but that thing was crazy.
真是疯了
It was crazy.
好吧 我们要找到那艘船 好吗
Okay. We need to find that boat, okay?
用手♥机♥赶紧打给海岸警卫队
Get on the phone, call the Coast Guard right now.
和他们说什么
And tell them what?
我们擅闯了一艘船 差点被困在上面吗
That we were trespassing on a boat and almost got trapped on it?
不 不
No. No.
不 不 我们不能和他们说这些
No, no, no. We can't tell them that.
好吧
Um, okay.
你要装成警♥察♥局长
You're the acting chief of police.
假装成警♥察♥局长
Act like the chief of police.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
查找...我的...手♥机♥
Finding...my...phone.
你把你的手♥机♥扔在船上了
You left your phone on the boat?
没错 你说得没错
Yes. Yes, I did.
如果那艘船在我的手♥机♥没电前停靠了
And if that boat docks before my battery dies...
我们就找到了那艘船
We find the boat!
我要收回我说的一些关于你的话
I'm gonna take back some of the things I said about you.
把车灯关掉
Kill the lights.
这地方不错
Cool place.
非常"得州电锯大屠♥杀♥"风
Very "Texas Chainsaw Massacre."
你选这幢房♥子还是外♥围♥建筑
You want the house or the outbuildings?
外♥围♥建筑
Outbuildings.
你...
Hey, just...
小心点
be careful.
万一她真的在里面
In case she's actually in there.
我有很好的预感
I got a good feeling about this one.
派珀
Piper?
那是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
把东西放下
Set that down.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表