剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
几天晚上前的车祸里
Car cash couple nights ago.
二人死亡 场面血腥
Double fatality. Pretty gruesome.
有可能是我的 我们有很多在开♥发♥中的产品
It's possible. We have a lot of products in development.
当然了 我理解
Oh, sure. Yeah. I get that.
你们肯定很忙吧
You guys are pretty busy, I bet.
不如把这个交给我
Why don't you leave it with me?
我很乐意让我的团队过目一下
I'll be happy to have my team take a look at it.
那我就感激不尽了
You know what? I would so appreciate that.
毕竟我们也弄不清这到底是什么 所以...
I mean, we sure couldn't figure out what the heck it was, so --
非常感谢你抽出时间
Thanks so much for your time.
-客气了 -嗯
- Of course. ?- Yeah.
绍斯霍尔德
Southold!
-它在哪儿 -又怎么了
- Where is it? - ?What's that, now?
你拿它做了什么
What did you do with it?
天哪 你丢东西了吗 金德里德先生
Oh, gosh, is something... missing, Mr. Kindred?
看来那确实是你的东西 是吧
Guess that does belong to you after all, huh?
真♥相♥大白了
Mystery solved.
知道我是怎么处理那些小偷的吗
Do you know what I do with people who steal my property?
我不知道 但是我想听听
I do not, but I would love to hear all about that.
那里面到底有什么
What was in there, anyway, huh?
一定是很重要的东西
Must have been pretty important.
听着 非常高兴认识你
Oh, okay. Well, listen, it was so, so nice to meet you.
我一定会帮忙的
I will, uh, definitely reach out
如果我们发现你更多的财产线索的话
if we find any more of your property.
对了 还有
Oh, and hey!
我很喜欢你的办公室
I really like your office.
艾米丽 快点
Emily! Now.
好的 去拿点零食
Alright. Grab yourself some snacks.
我去拿药
I'll pick up the medicine.
我更喜欢葡萄
I myself am partial to grape
因为樱桃吃起来像垃圾
because cherry tastes like garbage,
但是 随你喜欢
but hey, whatever you want.
葡萄还不错
Grape sounds good.
正解
Correct answer.
派珀
Piper?
派珀
Piper!
派珀
Piper!
派珀
Piper!
派珀 宝贝
Piper! Sweetie!
打急救电♥话♥
Call 911.
发生什么了
What happened?
她没事
Ah, she's okay.
艾比认为是发烧引起的突发症状
Abby thinks it was a seizure brought on by the fever.
他们想让她留院观察
They want to keep her overnight for observation.
抱歉让你在上班时间过来
Sorry I made you leave work.
没事的
Oh, that's okay.
你♥爸♥爸会去接米娅过来
Your dad's gonna pick up Mia and bring her over.
太好了
Great.
她在上排球课
Oh, uh, sorry, she has volleyball.
好的 我会打电♥话♥告诉他
Okay. I'll call him and tell him.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
让我想起了米娅得阑尾炎的时候
Been having flashbacks of Mia's appendix.
天哪那可真有趣 对吧
Oh, God. So fun, right?
太有趣了
So fun. ?
都让我得心脏病了
Gave me a heart attack then, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
赶快好起来
Just get better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
呼叫斯特曼医生
Paging Dr. Stateman.
斯特曼医生
Dr. Stateman, please.
我听说你是被救护车送来的
Well, I heard you got to take a ride in an ambulance.
听起来挺好玩的
Sounds like fun.
我不记得了
I don't remember it.
那真是太糟了
Oh. That's too bad.
我又做噩梦了
I had a bad dream again.
这次的梦是关于什么的
What was this one about?
就好像周围的一切都在 消失
I-It was like everything was...disappearing,
而且它在追我
a-and it was chasing me.
听起来的确很吓人
That does sound scary.
你知道吗
You know what?
我得赶快去告诉艾比这件事
I want to go talk to Abby about this real quick.
-我马上就 -等等 别走
- I'll be -- - ?Wait, don't go.
好吧
Okay.
我只是 不想让你出事
I-I just -- I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
我不会出事的
Nothing bad is gonna happen to me, okay?
我保证我不会消失
I promise I'm not gonna disappear.
我就出去一小会儿
I'm just gonna be right out there.
突法症状有时会引发幻觉
Hallucinations can sometimes be associated with seizures.
所以你认为不需要担心
So, you're not worried? ?
如果她能退烧我会更放心
I'll feel better when we knock this fever down.
但是你并不担心她的情况
But you're not worried?
我不确定
I don't know.
问题是我们没有医学先例
The problem is, we don't have a medical history.
我完全不知道她遭遇了什么
I have no idea what she's been exposed to,
她是否是突发性机理失调 我也不知道
if she has a seizure disorder, and I don't know why
为什么发烧治疗对她不起作用
she's not responding to fever medication.
2MGCUBID是什么意思
What the hell is 2 MG CU BID?
未知联♥系♥人 2MGCUBID
是处方
It's a prescription.
两毫克铜
Two milligrams of copper.
BID是说一天服用两次
B-I-D means twice a day.
谁发给你的
Who sent that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你是谁
没有人接
There's no answer.
为什么会有人给你发这种乱七八糟的处方
Why is someone sending you random prescriptions?
也许这不是乱写的
Maybe it's not random.
你觉得这个处方会对她造成什么影响
What do you think it would do to her?
对派珀吗
To Piper?
你是想让我根据一条神秘短♥信♥开药吗
Are you asking me to prescribe based on a mystery text?
我想知道这处方会不会对她有帮助
I'm asking if you think that it would help.
只是假设
Hypothetically.
好吧 你不会是说
Okay, what...aren't you telling me?
我认为有种可能性
I think there's a chance
她曾经可能是个实验体
that she might have been a test subject.
-哪种实验体 -我不知道
- What kind of tests? - ?I don't know.
乔 我不能这么做
Jo, I can't do this.
但这处方会伤害她吗 艾比
Would it hurt her, though, Abby?
我不认为这个处方会对她有什么帮助
I have no reason to believe it would make any difference.
但不 它不会对她造成伤害
But no. It wouldn't hurt her.
-我会为了你试试看 -谢谢
- I'll try it for you. - Thank you.
但我需要知道他们对她做了什么
?But I need to know what they did to her.
我不能对病人的状况一无所知
I cannot treat her blind.
好 我尽快给你答复 好吗
Okay. Let me see if I can get you a quick answer, okay?
好的
Mm-hmm.
行
Okay.
-救救我 -怎么了
- Help me! - ?What's the matter?
他们要杀死我
They're killing me.
-等等 他们是谁 -把它拔♥出♥来♥
- Wait, who? ?- Take it out.
把针头拔♥出♥来♥
Take it out.
呼叫紧急情况
Call a code!
我想那个出了点问题 是吗♥啡♥吗
Uh, I think it was something with the -- the morphine?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不知道
Uh...I don't know.
他说 他们要杀他
He said...they were trying to kill him.
护士说是吗♥啡♥注射机发生故障
So, the nurse said the morphine infuser malfunctioned.
那台机器有蓝牙功能
It's got Bluetooth ability.
意味着它能被入侵
Meaning it could be hacked,
就像他们破坏医疗记录那样
like when they nuked the medical records?
我收缴了那台注射机
I-I confiscated the infuser,
要把它送到技术罪案组去
so I'll get it to Computer Crimes.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表