剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我没事 去吧
I'm good. Go. Go.
-怎么回事 -我没事
- What happened? - I'm alright.
-有人打了我 -派珀在哪里
Someone hit me. Where's Piper?
妈妈 你得赶紧去救她
Mom, you have to go get her!
派珀
Piper!
调度处 我是埃文斯
Dispatch, this is Evans.
什么事 局长
Go ahead, Chief.
发生一起儿童绑♥架♥案
Child abduction in progress.
调度所有可调度单位前往
I need all available units to the utility road
48号♥省道边的公用道路
parallel to County Road 48.
收到 局长
Copy, Chief.
所有可调度单位 前往48号♥省道边的
All available units, support for the utility road
公用道路
parallel to County Road 48.
发生一起儿童绑♥架♥案
Child abduction in progress.
警官...
Officers...
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好了 有我在
Okay. I got you.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你...你受伤了吗
Are you -- Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
怎么会这样
H-- How?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
弗莱迪·马丁和凯特琳·马丁的身份
Freddie and Caitlyn Martin's identities
都是假的
were fakes.
系统里也没有他们的指纹
And the prints were not in the system.
我可以在系统里面比对他们的DNA
I could run their DNA through the database,
但是我...我相信也不会有什么结果
but I'm -- I'm pretty sure that's a dead end, too.
这是那家伙身上发现的
Uh, this was found on the guy.
这是什么
What is it?
没人知道
Uh, nobody can figure that out.
上面没有电路 也不带磁
Uh, no -- no circuitry, no -- nothing magnetic.
国家运输安全委员会来电♥话♥了
And, um, NTSB reached out,
说那架"飞机"根本不是飞机
said that plane wasn't a plane at all.
是无人机
Uh, unmanned drone.
是国家科学基金会
The National Science Foundation
在绘制森林覆盖图
mapping forest coverage.
我不想听上去像个疯子一样
I mean, I-I don't want to sound crazy,
但是
but, um...
他们是骗我们的吧
they're lying to us, right?
你听上去并不像个疯子
I mean, you don't sound crazy.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得这件事应该和派珀有关
I think it has something to do with Piper, though.
派珀是谁
Who -- Who's Piper?
派珀是我们找到的孩子
Oh, Piper is the kid we found.
米娅给她...取了个名字
Mia kind of... gave her a name.
我...
I'm, uh --
我不打算把她的信息录入系统
I'm not putting her in the system.
她就住在我家了
I'm keeping her with me.
这其实...
Which is...
是很不合法的
very much not legal.
我想请你做一件也是违法的事情
And I'm gonna ask you to do something equally illegal
不要告诉别人
and keep it to yourself.
没问题 很简单
Done. Easy.
不用 不用担心
Don't -- Don't even worry about it.
谢谢你 克里斯
Thanks, Chris.
你好啊
Hi, there.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我也有线人
Oh, I have sources, too.
以及我们初次见面后我就派人盯着你了
Also, I've had a tail on you since we first met.
谢了 法兰克
Thanks, Frankie.
不客气 局长
No problem, Chief.
好手段 要牡蛎吗
Well played. Oyster?
听着 通常情况下
Listen, under normal circumstances,
我是绝对不会相信你的
I would never trust you.
但现在 我不知道能相信谁了
But right now, I don't know who I can trust.
这策略很不错
That's an excellent policy.
我倒是发现有假冒的政♥府♥人员
I did find out that the phony government agents
恢复并带走了黑匣子
recovered and removed the black box
坠机现场还有尸体残骸
and human remains from the crash site.
这能改变你对我的看法吗
Does that change your opinion of me at all?
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你是记者 为什么不报道
You're a reporter. Why don't you report this?
不
Nah.
在得知全貌之前 才不能动笔
You never write it until you have the whole story.
也许你能查清楚这是什么
Maybe you can find out what this is.
有消息通知你
I'll let you know.
好吧 我明白怎么回事了
Alright. I see how it is.
我去上班
I go to work,
你就偷走了我的外套和我的床
and you steal my jacket and my bed.
米娅说这里更舒服
Mia said it was more comfortable.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
那些家伙 他们永远不在了
Those people -- They're gone forever.
好吗
Okay?
他们不会再来抓你了
And they can't ever get to you again.
我知道
I know.
你觉得是我让飞机坠毁的吗
Do you think I crashed that plane?
不
No.
我不觉得
I don't.
我完全不这么觉得
I don't think that at all.
我要去换衣服了
Well, I am gonna go get changed.
至于你嘛
And as for you...
我给你买♥♥了一根牙刷
I bought you a toothbrush.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去刷牙吧
Go brush.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表