剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
汽水
餐厅
便利店
汽水
餐厅
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom? What was that?
等等
Yeah, hold on.
停电了
Power's out.
对
Yeah.
我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
我就来
I'm on my way.
我得换衣服去工作了
I got to get dressed and go in to work.
你们接着睡
You guys should go back to bed.
我能去吗
Can I come?
当然不行 去睡觉
Sure can't. Bed.
-怎么回事 -我再打给你
- What is it? - I'll call you.
走吧
Come on.
紧急呼叫
局长
Hey, Chief.
什么情况
What do we got?
我们认为是一架中型私人喷气式飞机
We're thinking it's a mid-sized private jet.
最多十名乘客
10-passenger, tops.
航♥空♥管理局在调查舱单名单
FAA's trying to figure out who it was.
最近的机场在马蒂克
Closest airport's Mattituck,
他们说没有少飞机
and they're not missing anybody.
公共服务电力与天然气公♥司♥在调查停电
And then the PSEG's looking into the blackout.
他们认为 飞机
They think the -- the plane
也许撞断了其中一条线路
might have clipped one of their lines.
这也解释不了为什么我手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥了
Couldn't explain why my cellphone stopped working, though.
大约一英里远有一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
Well, uh, there's a cell tower about a mile away,
也许通讯公♥司♥已经在调查了
so the telecom company's already investigating.
好 设置警戒线
Alright. Set up a perimeter.
寻找目击证人
Start canvassing for witnesses.
我让帕克斯把海滩关了
I'll get Parks to shut down the beach.
没问题
You got it.
干得好
Good work.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
这里挺冷的
Kind of cold out here.
想要我的外套吗
You want to maybe borrow my coat?
局长
Chief.
一切都还好吗
Every-- Everything alright, or...?
很好
Yeah.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
我在和新朋友说话呢
I'm just talking to my new friend here.
你喜欢那电影吗
You like that movie?
我超爱
I love it.
你知道我最爱的角色是哪个吗
You know who my favorite character is?
伍迪
Woody.
《玩具总动员》
你看这个
You see this right here?
对 我就像伍迪
Yeah, I'm like Woody.
好吗
Okay?
所以我想帮你
So I can help you.
好吗
Alright?
不如你过来吧
Why don't you come here?
没事的
It's okay.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
她是在飞机上的吗
Was she on the plane?
我不知道
I don't know.
叫医护人员过来
Can I get a paramedic over here?
医护人员
Paramedic!
我们得让他们给你检查一下 好吗
We just need to have them look you over, okay?
确保你没有受伤
Make sure you're not hurt.
你能放开我一会儿吗
So, can you let go of me for one second?
-不能吗 -国家运输安全委员会到了
- No? - NTSB is here.
他们说要清场
They're saying they need to clear everybody out.
好 我去吧
Alright, uh, yeah, I'll handle it.
去吧 你能找人一会儿把我的车
Go ahead. Okay, um, can you just have someone
开去医院吗
take my car by the hospital later?
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我们一起去
Alright, we're gonna go together.
我跟你一起去 来吧
I'm coming with you. Come on.
好消息是她生理一切正常
Good news is she's physically fine.
没有脑震荡 头部创伤
No contusions, no head trauma,
一丝伤痕都没有
not even a paper cut.
坏消息是她说什么也不记得了
Bad news is she says she doesn't remember anything.
她不知道自己的名字
She doesn't know her name,
从哪里来
doesn't know where she's from.
你觉得这可能吗
You think that's real?
我让她去做头部CT了
I sent her for a head CT,
但我猜可能是离性遗忘
but my guess is that it's dissociative amnesia.
发生了创伤性事件
Something traumatic happened,
她的大脑就开启了保护机制
and her brain is protecting itself.
比如像飞机坠毁一样的创伤性事件吗
What, something traumatic like a plane crash?
我觉得不可能
I don't see how that's possible.
她身上毫无伤口
She doesn't have a scratch on her.
她在这呢
There she is!
也不是很可怕 对吧
Wasn't so scary, was it?
她很棒
Oh, she did great.
非常勇敢
Super brave.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来一切正常
Well, everything looks great.
你是个非常健康的小女孩
You are a perfectly healthy girl.
我能回家吗
Can I go home?
这主意棒极了
I would love that.
你家在哪儿
Where's home?
这是个好选择
That's a great choice.
也许乔可以陪着你
Maybe Jo can stay with you
等你乖乖睡觉
until you fall asleep, hmm?
行
Yeah.
这个我绝对可以做
I can absolutely do that.
我预计她的记忆恢复需要
I'm hoping the memory will come back
一天左右的时间
in the next day or so.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
当他们给你检查大脑内部时
I, uh, stopped by the vending machine
我去了自动售货机
while they were looking inside your head.
你知道糖吗
You know candy?
很好 你还记得这重要的东西我就放心了
?Okay. It's good to know you remember the really important stuff.
我们看看
Let's see.
什么颜色的
What color?
让我看看
Let me see.
猜猜
Guess.
红色
Red.
黄的
Yellow.
再来一次
Again?
黄色
Yellow.
绿的
Green.
太不公平了
Not fair.
你玩得差劲可不是我的问题
It's not my fault that you're bad at this game.
红色
Red.
我是说紫色 紫色
I mean purple. Purple.
好吧 这就算你赢了...
Okay, I'm gonna give this to you...
-太棒了 -就这么一次
- Yes! - ...this one time.
但你真的要多加练习
But you really need to practice, okay,
因为你玩得太差劲了
'cause you're terrible at this. ?
我们能再玩一次吗
Can we do another one?
这样吧 你可以自己练习
You know what? You can practice by yourself,
可别吃太多了 我这就回来
but don't have too many, and I will be right back.
就待在这
Okay? Stay here.
医生 你在干扰...
Doctor, you are interfering...
你没有权利...
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表