剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
What might Kindred have been looking for?
我猜应该是他的研究
I guess his research.
但是艾伦从不把这些带回家
But Alan never brought any of that home.
他甚至从不谈论工作
He never even talked about work.
所有知识都和他一起 逝去了
All that knowledge... died with him.
你知道怎么骑自行车吗
Do you know how to ride a bike?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们等会就知道了
We're gonna find out,
因为爸爸要过来看看我
because Dad's coming over to check on me,
然后你和我就出去
and then you and I are leaving.
我们不会惹麻烦吗
Aren't we gonna get in trouble?
不会
No.
因为我们会迅速地 悄悄离开
Because we're gonna be very quick and very quiet.
你好
Hello.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you again.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
你认为呢
What do you think?
你带我来的
You brought me.
不完全是
Not entirely.
还有邀请你来的意思
I sort of invited you.
但如果你不想来 你就不会在这里了
But you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to be.
但是 为什么是这个地方
But...why this place?
在这的时候我总会感到平静
I always feel peaceful when I'm here.
冷静下来
Calm.
我可以做我自己
I can be myself.
你也可以做你自己
And you can be yourself, too.
但是
But...
这地方不是真的
this place isn't real.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我的天
My God.
你真聪明
You are so smart.
为什么是这个地方
Why this place?
乔给我看了一张照片
Jo showed me a picture of it.
她说她们以前经常来这里钓鱼
She said they used to go fishing here.
你很喜欢乔 是吗
You like Jo a lot, don't you?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
她让我有家的感觉
She feels like home.
也许有一天
Maybe someday,
你会对我有同样的感觉
you'll feel the same way about me.
米娅还在等我
Mia's waiting for me.
那你该走了
Then you should go.
我很快就会见到你
I'll see you very soon.
你似乎想激怒我
You seem to want to provoke me.
好吧 这一点都不好玩
Well... it's not not fun.
你不是罪犯 艾米丽
You're not a prisoner, Emily.
我想保护你的安全
I'd like to keep you safe,
但如果你不愿意的话
but I'm not gonna force you to stay here
我不会强迫你留在这里
if you don't want to.
寡妇怎么样了
How was the widow?
我不知道 悲伤吧
I don't know. Sad.
她觉得威尔金斯是自杀的
She thinks Wilkis killed himself.
有可能
It's possible.
他心地善良
He had the mind of a god
但是情绪和雪貂一样不稳定
but the emotional stability of a ferret.
还有 我觉得他太自恋了不会自杀
Still, I think he was too much of a narcissist for suicide.
你知道的
You know...
他设计了她
he designed her.
是这样吗
Is that so?
不是身体 是人工智能
Not the physical body -- the AI.
他毕生致力于此
He dedicated his whole life to it.
但最后 他却鄙视它
By the end, he despised it.
他销毁了所有的源代码
He destroyed all of the source code
所以没有人能复♥制♥它
so that no one else could replicate it.
那金德里德是怎么搞到的
So how did Kindred get his hands on it?
我的猜测呢
My guess?
威胁要杀了他 除非他把代码交出来
Threatened to kill him unless he forked it over...
但最终还是会杀了他
then killed him anyway.
你可能不会相信
You're not gonna believe this.
艾伦·维尔吉斯
Alan Wilkis is...
还活着
alive.
病人怎么样了
How's the patient?
已经上蹿下跳了
Award-winning performance.
她很好
She's fine.
噩梦般的一切
All this looks like a nightmare.
不 挺好的
Oh, no, it's great.
七个遥控器 只剩下四个没修了
I went from seven remotes all the way down to four.
我这里有说明书 要我帮你解决吗
I got the instructions right here. Want me to run you through it?
真幸运
That's a big pass.
你饿吗 我要做爆浆烤奶酪
You hungry? I make a dynamite grilled cheese.
你听着对失业的事很恼火
You sound real busted up about losing your job.
是的 我应该休息一段时间
Yeah. I deserve some time off.
说话像个拿信托基金的富二代
Uh-huh, spoken like a trust fund kid.
话也没错
Also true.
好吧
Well...
你可以给我做午饭 或者我们开门见山
you can make me lunch, or we can just cut to the part
你想说服我进一步做化疗
where you try to talk me into doing more chemo.
我知道是她派你来的
I know she sent you.
是的
Yeah.
-她爱你 -我知道
- She loves you. - I know.
-我们都爱你 -从未怀疑过
- We all do. - Never doubted it.
她只是不明白 你为什么不和她商量一下
It's just that she doesn't understand why you didn't talk to her.
好像你不用考虑她的感受
It's like... you made the decision
自己就做了决定
without even thinking about her.
是啊 我没有考虑她
Yeah, I didn't think of her.
知道吗 我...
You know what? I --
我不该那么说的 抱歉
That was a mistake. I'm sorry.
你经常考虑你女儿吗
How often do you think of your daughter?
大致说下
Rough guess.
一半的时间都有考虑
50% of the time?
还是大多数时间
80?
嗯 你是对的 我知道
Yeah. You're right. I know.
只是 我...
It's just, I --
你和乔决定分开的时候考虑她了吗
Did you think about her when you and Jo decided to split up?
你们只是别无他法
Eh, you guys just did what you needed to do.
即便会伤害米娅 也确实伤害到了她
Even if Mia got hurt, and Mia did get hurt.
我没有干预是因为...
And I didn't chime in with my opinion because...
那不是我该管的事
it just wasn't my business.
艾德 我还在这儿
Ed, I'm still here.
我没有离开
I didn't leave.
我没有放弃
I didn't give up.
你问问米娅同不同意
Ask Mia if that's what she thinks.
你怎么找到他的
How'd you find him?
我追查了一艘船
I followed the boat.
这艘船在维尔吉斯失踪一年后被拍卖♥♥
It was sold at auction about a year after Wilkis disappeared.
买♥♥家是一家叫矢量的匿名公♥司♥
Buyer was an anonymous LLC called Vector.
那是他猫的名字
That was his cat's name.
好吧 对了 那艘船
Okay, uh, yeah, the boat itself
被更名为阿什利·格蕾丝
was renamed the Ashley Grace
泊在北卡罗来纳州
and moored in North Carolina.
那是两周前的消息了
That's from two weeks ago.
港务长说他支付现金 独来独往
The harbormaster says that he pays cash, keeps to himself,
一年会出个几次海
and goes sailing a few times a year.
旧习
Old habits.
暴露你的行踪
Get you caught.
干得漂亮
Great work.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去联♥系♥一下他
I need you to reach out to him.
我们只能通过一个暗网论♥坛♥进行交流
Our only method of communicating was through a dark web forum.
我可以给他发一条信息
I can send him a message,
不过他一般要好几周才回
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表