剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
把指纹采下来 马上验
Pull prints. Run them immediately.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what ha-- what happened?
他们在撒谎
They are not who they say they are.
-他们有护照 -他们有护...
- They -- They had passports. - They had passp--
乔
来电
怎么了
What's wrong?
我需要你去我家 好吗
I need you to go over to the house, okay,
然后带走米娅 爸爸和派珀
and -- and -- and get Mia and Dad and Piper.
到底怎么了
Yo. What the hell is going on?
亚历克斯 你到底去不去
Alex, can you do this or not?
你要我把他们带去哪
Where do you want me to take them?
去我们烧掉厨房♥的地方
Go to the place where we set the kitchen on fire.
听懂了吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
直接说懂没懂
Just say yes or no.
-懂了 乔 -不要带上你的手♥机♥
- Yeah. Jo -- - Do not bring your cellphone.
什么
What?
我会尽快赶过去
I-I'll be there as soon as I can.
看吧
See?
多好玩啊
How much fun is this?
对吧 太好玩了
Right? So much fun!
就跟露营一样
It's like we're camping!
只不过我们是室内的
Well, but we're inside.
是啊 我爱夜半沙滩游
Yeah, I love middle-of-the-night beach trips
然后明天还要去上学
on a school night.
这里有些热巧克力配料
Got some hot-chocolate fixings in there.
谁要喝
Who wants some?
外公 不是吧
Grandpa, seriously?
热巧克力
Hot chocolate?
我想喝
I would like some.
好吧 我也要
Well, I mean, yeah. So would I.
是她
It's her.
宝贝
Hey, honey.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
甜心
Hi, sweetie.
看来你们玩得很开心啊
Wow. Looks so fun in here.
我们要喝热巧克力
We're having hot chocolate.
好棒啊
Oh, that sounds great.
我也来一些
I'll have some of that, too.
乔
Jo.
这是预付费手♥机♥
it's -- this is a prepaid,
这样需要的时候能用上
just, you know, so you have it if you need it.
我猜你们都在好奇
Well, I suppose you're all wondering
我为什么把你们叫到这里来
why I've called you here today.
乔 这不好笑
Jo. It's not funny.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay um...
那么
So...
今晚 有两个人来了局里
tonight, two people came by the station,
他们自称是派珀的父母
and they said that they were Piper's parents.
但是他们在撒谎
But they were lying.
我不知道他们是谁
I don't know who they are.
我也不知道他们为什么要找你
I don't know why they're looking for you.
但我会查清楚的 好吗
But I'm gonna find out, okay?
听着
Listen to me.
我不会让他们带走你的
I am not gonna let them take you.
好吗
Alright?
我会保护你
I'm gonna keep you safe.
他们为什么想带走我
Why do they want to take me?
我不知道
You know, I don't know.
但是我敢打赌答案
But I bet the answer
就在这里的某个地方
is right in here somewhere.
我们今晚都要睡在这个房♥间里吗
We all gonna sleep in this room tonight?
当然了
Sure.
人多安全
Safety in numbers.
走廊的壁橱里有几条床垫
Uh, I got a couple of cots in the hallway closet.
你能帮我去拿一下吗
Do you want to help me with them?
好的
Yeah.
我会努力回忆的
I'll try to remember.
什么
What?
我会努力想起来的
I'll try to remember.
我会很努力的
I'll try really hard.
我知道 没关系
I know. It's okay.
对不起 我也不想把你卷进来的
I'm sorry. I didn't want to pull you into this.
我很担心 乔
I'm worried, Jo.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我们不会有事的 没事的
We're gonna be okay. It's fine.
我担心的不是这个
That's not why I'm worried.
我担心的是 要么真的发生了很糟糕的事
I'm worried because either something's really messed up
要么是你太疑神疑鬼了
or you're really paranoid.
我明白了 你是说我疯了
I see. So I'm crazy.
你觉得这个解释很合理
That's a good explanation for you.
乔 你没有给我其他解释
Well, Jo, you're not giving me one.
我只看到你大半夜把大家
All I see is you pulling people out of bed
都从睡梦中叫起来
in the middle of the night
还给我买♥♥了台一次性手♥机♥
and buying me a damn burner phone.
有一架飞机在海滩上坠毁了
A plane crashed on the beach, alright,
然后迅速被清理干净了
and then was cleaned up pretty much instantaneously.
我在坠毁现场发现了一个孩子
I found a kid at the crash site
却被告知她根本不是那架飞机上的人
I'm being told wasn't even on the plane.
假联邦探员
Fake federal agents.
一对突然消失的假父母
Fake parents that just vanish?
我也希望只是我疑神疑鬼
I wish I was being paranoid.
亚历克斯 我觉得不是我的问题
Alex, I don't think that I am.
不要告诉...不要告诉我
And don't tell -- don't tell me
是我让我的家人有危险
that I'm putting my family in danger.
我没有这么说
I'm not saying that.
我当时不知道该怎么办了
I didn't know what else to do.
我没有那么说
I'm not saying that, okay?
我没有那么说 我在呢
I'm not saying that. I'm here.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈 什么声音
Mom, what was that?
妈妈
Mom!
那是什么声音
What -- W-What was that?
好吧
Shh. Shh. Okay. Shh.
有人在外面
Somebody's out there.
过来
Right here.
快走 快走
Go, go. Go, go, go.
快点
Come on.
后退
Stay down.
去拿一条毯子
Get a blanket.
后退 捂住眼睛
Stand back. Cover your eyes.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
二 三
Two, three.
警♥察♥ 我有枪
Police! I'm armed!
上
Now!
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's happening?!
我们走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
快走
Come on!
亚历克斯 你先上去
Okay. Alex, you first.
好了 快点
Alright. Come on.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
去吧
Come on. Hi.
快快快
Go on. Go, go, go, go, go.
亲爱的 亲爱的 你下一个
Sweetie. Sweetie, you're next.
没事的 没事的 快走
It's okay. It's okay. Go, go, go, go, go.
爸爸 你下一个
Dad, you're next.
不行
Like hell.
妈妈 快来 快点
Mom! Come quick! Come on.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表