剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
《浮现》前情提要
Previously on "Emergence"...
有一架飞机在海滩上坠毁了
A plane crashed on the beach,
然后迅速被清理干净了
and then was cleaned up pretty much instantaneously.
我在坠毁现场发现了一个孩子
I found a kid at the crash site
却被告知她根本不是那架飞机上的人
I'm being told wasn't even on the plane.
她说什么也不记得了
She says she doesn't remember anything.
那你打算怎么办 把你刚刚捡到的孩子留下来
So, what are you gonna do? Keep a kid you just found?
爸 我也不知道该怎么办了
Dad, I didn't know what else to do.
派珀
Piper?
你已经把你的新名字忘了吗
Did you forget your new name already?
我没听到你叫我
I didn't hear you.
这里有一对夫妻
There's a man and a woman in here,
他们说他们是这个女孩的家长
and they say they're the girl's parents.
他们在撒谎
They are not who they say they are.
警♥察♥ 我有枪
Police! I'm armed!
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's happening?!
派珀
Piper!
这是那家伙身上发现的
Uh, this was found on the guy.
上面没有电路 也不带磁
No -- no circuitry, no -- nothing magnetic.
也许你能查清楚这是什么
Maybe you can find out what this is.
我倒是发现有人恢复并带走了黑匣子
I did find out they removed the black box
和坠机地点的尸体
and human remains from the crash site.
你是记者 为什么不报道
You're a reporter. Why don't you report this?
在得知全貌之前 才不能动笔
You never write it until you have the whole story.
-外面有人 -什么
- There's somebody outside. - What?
你说什么
What did you say?
在院里
In the yard.
去米娅的房♥间 快去
Go to Mia's room. Go on!
谁在外面
Who's out there?
没人
Nobody.
派珀 你到底看到了什么
Piper, what exactly did you see?
我觉得我看到了一个人
Well, I thought I saw somebody.
也许只是个影子
Well, maybe you just saw a shadow.
是啊 也许
Yeah. Maybe.
好了
Okay, um...
我觉得我们都该上♥床♥睡觉
I think we should all just try to go back to bed.
我和派珀睡她屋里
I'm gonna sleep with Piper in her room.
因为她害怕
Because she's scared.
我信了
Sure she is.
够了 爷爷
Stop it, Grandpa.
好了 我们都上楼去睡觉
Okay, we are going up the stairs to bed now.
走走走
Go, go, go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
这几天大家都心惊胆战的
It's been a scary couple days for everybody.
对吧
Right?
乖乖睡觉
Try to get some sleep.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
我没事 不用担心我
I'm fine. Don't worry about me.
好 走吧
Okay. Come on.
《浮现》第一季第二集
米娅 你要迟到了
Mia, you're gonna be late!
我没衣服穿
I don't have anything to wear.
我怎么不信呢
Completely untrue.
米娅的午餐做好了
Mia's lunch is ready.
大家都吃早餐了吗 咖啡
Everybody's had breakfast. Coffee?
天哪 这家酒店服务不错啊
Gosh, the service in this hotel is so good!
你睡了吗
Did you get some sleep?
洗澡的时候睡了
A little in the shower.
你呢
How about you?
昨晚你回去睡着了吗
Were you able to fall back asleep last night?
太害怕 睡不着
I was too nervous.
我们得想办法解决一下这个问题
Why don't we see if we can do something about that, huh?
米娅
Mia!
今年内能下来吗
Sometime this year, please!
-早上好 谢谢你过来 -没事
- Good morning. Thanks for coming. - Hey, no problem.
全新的监控摄像头
Uh, so, brand-new security cameras --
夜视仪 无线网
night vision, WiFi-ready --
山姆·托雷斯待会儿过来
and I got Sam Torres coming over
升级防盗系统
to upgrade the security system.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
妈妈 我的蓝T恤呢
Mom, where's my blue shirt?
你有七八件蓝T恤呢
You own like seven blue shirts!
-坠机的事有进展吗 -没什么进展
- Any news on the plane crash? - Uh, not really.
国家运输安全委员会坚称是无人机
NTSB's sticking with their unmanned drone story.
他们没有自己的追踪设备
NTSB doesn't have their own trucking equipment.
应该没有
Uh, probably not.
那是谁拖走了残骸
So, who hauled away the debris?
-当地雇的 我去查 -好
- They hired local. I'll -- I'll ask around. - Yeah.
我需要验尸官去检查
I need the coroners to expedite the autopsies
假父母的尸体
of the fake parents.
让他们重点查能表露他们身份的
Tell them to focus on anything that might tell us
细节
who they actually are.
爸爸呢 他要害我迟到了
Where's Dad? He's gonna make me late.
作业带了吗
Do you have your homework?
那真的就是你唯一要做的事 亲爱的
It's literally your one and only job, honey.
知道了
Okayyyyyy.
好了
Okay.
-你好 索耶先生 -你好 克里斯
- Hey, Mr. Sawyer. - Oh, hey, Chris.
派珀 记得我的朋友克里斯吗 我的同事
Piper. You remember my friend Chris, right, who works with me?
他今天会和你们在一起
He is gonna be hanging out with you guys today
为了确保安全
just to be extra safe.
没错 听着真是个好主意
Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.
是啊
Yeah.
我来了 米娅 快点
I'm here! Mia, come on!
我们要迟到了 我们走
We're gonna be late! Let's go!
爸爸 谢谢
Thanks, Dad.
出什么事了
Uh, what -- what's going on?
没什么 我们昨晚在这边有点小...
Uh, nothing. We had a little bit of...
骚动 不过大家都没事
excitement over here last night. But everyone's fine.
派珀 你去试试我们给你找出来的
Um, Piper, why don't you go try on the clothes
这些衣服吧
we got for you, okay?
挑点今天要穿的
Pick out something to wear today.
这是干什么的
What's all this?
安全升级
Uh, security upgrade.
我觉得这不能解决我们的问题
Yeah, I don't think this is gonna solve our problems.
一旦我弄清楚那孩子是谁
"Our" Problems are gonna be solved
"我们的"问题就能解决了
as soon as I can find out who that kid is, right?
回答了这个问题 其它的就迎刃而解了
Answer that question, we answer everything else.
明白了
Got it.
绑♥架♥者和陌生人在找这孩子
We're gonna let the kid stay here
而我们要让她待在这
with kidnappers and strange people chasing her.
我们还能怎么办 亚历克斯
What is the alternative, Alex?
不管是什么情况 都不是那孩子的错
Whatever's going on, it is not that little kid's fault.
艾德 这我明白 我也不想说这种话
Ed, I get it. And I'm -- I'm not trying to sound like a jerk.
我挺喜欢那孩子的 她挺甜的 可话说回来
I like the kid. She's sweet. But come on, man!
她让我们的生活有了危险
She's bringing danger into our lives.
那我们就撒手不管她了吗
So, what, are we just gonna abandon her?
我们就把她扔给什么机构
We're just gonna dump her with some county agency
让她更不安全吗
so she's even less safe?
我不是这意思
I'm not saying that,
可我们谁都不提昨晚所发生的事情
but none of us are talking about what happened that night.
艾德 你在场 你都看见了
Ed, you were there. You saw it.
我不清楚 我不清楚我看见了什么 亚历克斯
Oh, I don't know. I don't know what I saw, Alex.
我看见洗衣机自己从房♥间的一边到了另一边
Well, I saw a washing machine walk across the floor by itself.
等等 什么情况
Wait, uh, what -- what happened?
这不该是我们过的日子 乔
This cannot be our lives, Jo.
这只是我们暂时的日子
It's temporarily our lives, alright?
暂时的
Temporary.
我们会弄清楚她是谁 一旦我们知道了...
We're gonna find out who she is, and once I do that...
她就能回家了
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表