剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
东西
stuff.
那个小女孩呢
What about the girl?
也是他的东西吗
Is she his "Stuff"?
他告诉我不用管她
I was told I didn't have to bother with her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么不用
Why not?
金德里德只说那个问题
Kindred just said that that problem
会桥到船头自然直
was going to take care of itself.
高烧不退
Fever's still up.
你这病一时半会儿还好不了
Whatever you got doesn't want to quit.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我能跟你待一块儿吗
Can I be here with you?
可以 就是很无聊
Yeah. Um, it's boring.
不无聊
No, it's not.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
你是做什么工作的
What's your job?
我的工作
My job?
我是个土木工程师
I'm a civil engineer.
我的专业是环境...
My specialty is environmental --
米娅说你和乔离婚了
Mia said that you and Jo are divorced.
没错 我们离婚了
That's right. We are divorced.
为什么
Why?
你不想看看动画片什么的吗
Don't you want to watch some cartoons or something like that?
好吧
Okay.
给我画张画吧
Draw me a picture?
画什么
Of what?
不如就画狼人
Uh, why don't you draw me a picture of a werewolf
在外太空的火山口上 大战独角兽
fighting a unicorn... on the top of a volcano in outer space?
没问题
I can do that.
棒 谢了
Awesome. Thank you.
慢慢画
Take your time.
你喜欢这里
You like it here.
你也是
So do you.
对
Yep.
D R
D...r...
D R
D...r...
5 Z B
5...z...b...
Z 3 U
Z...3...u...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-解读 -解读什么
- Reading. - ?What are you reading?
那个
That.
你能理解这个吗
You can understand this?
嗯
Yep.
怎么理解
How?
不知道
I don't know.
再来一遍
Do it again.
D R 5 Z
D...r...5...z...
B Z 3 U
B...z...3...u.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what it means?
不知道 你呢
Nope. Do you?
不知道
No.
不过我敢肯定 你帮了大忙 派珀
But I can tell you one thing -- it's very helpful, Piper.
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
你可以告诉乔 这是你解读出来的
You can tell Jo you were the one who figured it out.
为什么
Why would I do that?
那样可以让她高兴
'Cause that will make her happy.
她高兴了你也高兴
And that will make you happy.
吃药时间到
Medicine time.
孩子 药快吃完了
Kid, we're almost out of medicine.
不如你... 带上外套
Why don't you, uh...get your coat.
走吧 我们郊游去
Come on. We're going on a field trip.
埃文斯局长
Chief Evans.
我在等快递呢
I was expecting Postmates.
进去
Inside.
你气色不错
Well...you seem well.
我逮捕了那个闯进我家的人
I arrested the man who broke into my house.
那... 还不错
W-Well, that's...good?
你猜他是谁的手下
Guess who he works for.
我怎么知道
How would I know?
理查德·金德里德
Richard Kindred.
对 没错
Yeah. That's right.
知道我查他的时候发现了什么吗
And what do I find when I look him up?
一查就发现了
What's the first thing I find?
我的报道吗
My article?
别跟我说这是个巧合
Don't you tell me that this is a coincidence.
好吧
Okay.
不是巧合
It's not.
你到底是来这儿干什么的
What are you really doing here?
你也为金德里德工作吗
Are you working for Kindred?
我调查了金德里德一年左右
I investigated Kindred for about a year.
那篇吹捧报道的收入
That little puff piece
支撑了我六个月的调查
funded six months of that.
那是我的敲门砖
It was my way in.
可没人愿意让我记录采访
But no one would go on the record,
我也获取不到权限 于是...
and no one would give me access, so...
我就来长岛了
here I am on Long Island.
来干什么
Doing what, exactly?
为什么不让我和那女孩聊聊呢
Why won't you let me talk to the girl?
她很特别 对吧
She's different, isn't she?
她能做一般人做不到的事
She can do things other people can't do,
有她不该有的能力
things that she shouldn't be able to do.
奥格尔集团斥下巨资
Augur Industries's started investing in
开展医学研究
very expensive medical research,
于是我开始听到风声
and that's what I'd started to hear about --
说金德里德开设了一个部门
rumors that Kindred had begun a division
用人类来做实验
using humans as test subjects.
什么实验
What kind of tests?
可以让小女孩在坠机中
Ones that might allow a young girl
奇迹生还的实验
to miraculously survive a plane crash,
那坠毁的飞机... 肯定是金德里德的
a plane that I believe... belonged to Kindred.
可我没有任何证据
But look, I don't have any proof,
我也不想把你卷入危险之中
and I don't want to put you in jeopardy.
这人恶贯满盈
This is a very, very bad man
为了利益可以不择手段
who will do anything to protect his interests.
那张卡在我们手上 对吧
We have that card, right?
还有卡里那张储存磁盘
And that -- the storage disc that was inside of it?
这能证明他和试图绑♥架♥派珀的人
That would link him to the people
是一伙的
that tried to kidnap Piper.
是啊 可他不会承认的
Yeah, but he's never going to admit it,
而且那张磁盘只有他有权限访问
and he's the only one who can access it.
他不会把里面的信息乖乖给我们的
He's not just gonna plug it in for us.
我想跟他聊聊
I want to talk to him.
怎样才能拿到他的行程表
How hard would it be to get his schedule?
金德里德先生 我是乔·埃文斯
Mr. Kindred? I'm Jo Evans.
绍斯霍尔德警♥察♥局局长
I'm the Chief of Police down in Southold.
能占用你一点时间吗
If I could just have a minute of your time...
金德里德先生很忙
Mr. Kindred is on a very tight schedule,
你可以致电他的办公室
but if you call his office,
进行预约
I'm sure you can make an appointment.
别动手动脚行吗
You wanna maybe take your hand off me?
抱歉 行
Sorry. Yes.
-很抱歉 -没事
- So sorry. ?- That's alright.
我找到了金德里德先生的东西
It's just that I found something that belongs to Mr. Kindred,
也许他会想要回去
and I thought maybe he might want it back.
你是什么人来着
Who did you say you were?
乔·埃文斯 绍斯霍尔德警♥察♥局局长
Jo Evans, Police Chief from Southold.
我好像买♥♥过绍斯霍尔德的红酒
I think I've got wine from Southold.
肯定买♥♥过
You know what? I bet you do.
这个不会是你的吧
Is this yours, by any chance?
我不确定 你在哪找到的
I'm not sure. Where was it found?
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表