剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
这是二进制代码
That's binary code.
你明白它的意思吗
Do you know what it says?
不明白 中间没有任何间隔
No. There aren't any breaks in it.
我也没法解释这是什么编程语言
And I couldn't even tell you what programming language it's in.
妈
Mom...
就是她
this is her.
我们要查出代码的意思
We need to find out what it says.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
把这个发给我好吗
Send this to me. Alright?
我会去试试
I'll try.
我要走了
I'm gonna take off.
好
Oh, okay.
谢谢你留下来
Thank you for -- you know, for staying.
没事
It's no problem.
还有
And, um...
昨晚...
last night, that was...
我不该那么做
I should not have done that.
没事
It's fine.
拜托 那样很怪
Come on. It was weird.
那是你的床
It's your bed.
好的
Okay, well, uh...
-抱歉 -嗯
- you know, sorry. u202d- Yeah.
我不是来让你道歉的
Alright, look, I'm not really here for an apology.
我来是让你告诉我
I'm actually here so you can tell me
你瞒着他们的事
what it is you're not telling them.
我瞒着他们...
I am not telling them that...
派珀之所以没跟我回家
the reason Piper didn't come home with me
是因为她不想
is 'cause she didn't want to.
我觉得他们听到了会难过
I thought that that might be hard for them to hear.
他们对她做了些什么
They did something to her.
他们改变了她
They changed her.
是的
Yeah.
也许吧 我不知道
I mean, probably. I don't know.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些事没有一件能解释得通的
None of this makes any sense to me.
我
I...
如果她不想我们找她 那为什么联♥系♥我们
Why'd she contact us if she didn't want us to find her?
还联♥系♥了两次
Twice.
她联♥系♥了你两次
She contacted you twice,
如果米娅收到的代码有任何含义的话
if that code Mia got means anything.
我都不知道那是否是真的
I don't even know if that's real.
我们只要破解那条代码就行了
We just have to decipher it. That's all.
这是你作为一名执法人员的看法吗
Yeah, is that your opinion as an officer of the law?
你和克里斯聊过了
You spoke to Chris.
当然了 亚历克斯
Of course I spoke to Chris, Alex.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
我在提供建议
I was consulting.
好
Okay. Sure.
那我们...
Well... let's just --
既然我已经回来了 大家就各司其职吧
everybody stay in their lane, okay, now that I'm back.
好
Yeah, okay.
我只是有一个...
I just have one...
-别 -一个小小的问题
- No. - u202d...tiny -- one more thing.
别说了
Just -- u202dNo. No.
-没有任何问题 -好吧
- Zero more things, okay? - Right.
你会受伤的
You're gonna get hurt.
好吧
Fine.
你要我破解代码吗
You want me to work on the code?
不
No.
我想我知道有个人能破解
I think I know someone who can crack it.
这不是我律师的办公室
This isn't my lawyer's office.
的确不是
Nope.
比那有趣一点
Something a little more interesting.
不不
No. No.
不管你想怎样 别
Whatever you want, no.
你不知道我想怎样
You don't know what I want.
你已经赢了 派珀选了你
You already won. Piper picked you.
我已经没法对她做任何事了
There's nothing that I can do to her anymore.
这个你是在哪拿到的
Where did you get that?
从另一个人工智能身上
From another AI.
他已经死了
He's dead now.
他已经存在有15年了
And he's been around for 15 years,
也就是说造他的人不是你
which means you didn't build him.
你这场游戏里还有其他人
Somebody else is in your game.
难道你不想知道是谁吗
Don't you want to know who it is?
从哪里开始
When do we start?
除了被车撞的巨大创伤外
Well, aside from the massive trauma
他身上没有任何异常
from getting hit by a car, no anomalies.
一切正常
Everything's where it's supposed to be.
我已经将他的器官全部移除
I've removed all his organs.
要进一步研究一下这些
Gonna take a closer look at those.
你为什么把他缝起来
What'd you sew him back up for?
我不知道 我觉得这样比较好
I don't know. I thought it'd be nice.
不盯着敞开的胸膛
Everyone would be more comfortable
大家会感觉好一点
not staring into a gaping chest cavity.
我不介意
I wouldn't mind.
她不一样
She's special.
你觉得是谁造的他
Who do you think built him?
不知道
No idea.
十五年前 我觉得没人能够做到
15 years ago, I didn't think anyone was capable of this.
没法解释
Can't explain it.
但是你能解释为什么这个人从里到外
But can you explain why this guy seems human,
都看起来像人类吗
inside and out?
血液 脂肪 肌肉 骨骼
Blood, fat, muscle, bone.
扫描没有任何异常
Scans don't show anything else.
因为你扫描用的机器
Because you're scanning him with machines
是为人类而设计的
that are calibrated for humans.
如果我重新扫描 会发现什么
So if I recalibrate, I'll find what?
不知道
No idea.
打开看看
Let's open him back up.
天哪
Oh, come --
你知道吗 我们要回去了
You know what? We're gonna go back.
希望你休假愉快
Hope you enjoyed your furlough.
等等 你 你刚刚说有一些代码
Wait, you -- you said you had some code
想让我看看
that you wanted me to look at.
二进制
Binary.
我们知道 但是不知道操作语言
Yeah, we know, but we can't figure it out
没法解码
without knowing the operating language.
我可以 如果我有相应的计算机
Well, I can -- if I have the right computer.
拜托
Please.
那就是我有的全部了 艾米丽
That's all I've got, Emily.
我们其实有个超级计算机
We do have a supercomputer --
就在这
right here.
我会告诉你的
Yeah, I'll keep you posted on that.
克里斯在哪
Where's Chris?
不不 你 你得离开
No. No. Y-You have to leave.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
局长说的 好吗 非常清晰的指令
The Chief said so. Okay? Very clear instructions.
她不是我的老板
She's not my boss.
我觉得她是
I feel like she is.
电♥话♥追踪的事怎么样了
How's it going with the phone-tracking thing?
船离岸三英里的时候
The boat got about three miles off the coast,
信♥号♥♥消失了
and then the signal was lost,
所以你在这没什么可做的
so there's nothing for you to do here anyway.
我带了个外援
Well, I brought in some outside assistance.
拜托 拜托别这样
Please -- Please don't do that.
他已经到了 看 看到了吗
He's already here. Look. See?
亚历克斯
Alex!
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表