剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
She made a-a modem.
-克里斯 -我都不知道是怎么做出来的
- Chris. - I don't even know how.
她用的好像是烟斗通条
She used, like, pipe cleaners.
应该没有连上讯号♥
And I didn't think it connected.
你干什么
Excuse me.
拍照片干吗
What was that for?
没什么
Nothing.
本尼 别干蠢事
Benny, don't do anything stupid.
我♥干♥什么不重要
Doesn't matter what I do.
反正他总是棋高一着
He'll be ten steps ahead of us, anyway.
别鼓捣电脑了
Get off that.
我无聊
I'm bored.
是啊 你那个路由器装置
Yeah, well, you almost burned yourself
差点害死你自己
with your little modem trick up there,
所以换个新爱好吧
so maybe find a new hobby.
好吧 要解决我们这些问题很简单
Okay, r-real easy solution to all of our problems.
把硬盘还给我
Just give me my drive back,
我就不会在你眼前晃悠了
and I'll get out of your life.
金德里德杀了破解硬盘的那个女人
Kindred killed the woman who was decrypting it.
硬盘不见了
Drive's gone.
那我就死定了
Then I'm dead.
艾米丽
Emily.
你还能拿到那些文件吗
Can you get the files again?
什么 金德里德个人服务器上
What? The -- The once-in-a-lifetime files
那份可遇不可求的文件吗
from Kindred's personal server?
不能
No.
他肯定已经把服务器封锁了
I mean, I'm sure that he's locked it down.
根本进不去
It's impenetrable now.
肯定还有别的办法
There's gotta be another way.
你得接受现实
You need to accept reality.
我们完了
We are boned.
我要走了
I'm getting out of here.
那些不在他个人服务器上的那些文件呢
What about stuff not on his personal server?
法律事务所和会计事务所服务器上的文件
What about the server at the law firm or accounting firm?
那个理财规划师
The financial planner?
有意思
Interesting.
能进去吗
Think you can get in?
可以
I mean, yeah.
应该吧
Probably.
可那些文件上不会有他AI装置的信息
But they're not gonna have anything on his AI division.
我需要个着手点
I just need an opening.
犯罪证据
Evidence of a crime.
好让法官开传票
Can find a judge to issue a subpoena,
我可以抓到他
I can get him.
你家宽带速度怎么样
How's your broadband?
怎么了 你没事吧
What's up? You okay?
我刚正在想事情
I-I was thinking of something
然后好像就到这儿来了
and I came here, I guess?
好吧
Okay.
再出现这种情况就告诉我
Well, let me know if it happens again.
好吗
Alright?
-要吃披萨吗 -要
- You want some pizza? - I do.
-老天 -我带了披萨回来
- Oh, gosh. - I brought pizza!
-好吧 我走了 -别呀
- Oh, okay. I'm out. - No, no.
不如你留下来吧 亚历克斯
Why don't -- Why don't you stay, Alex?
大家聚一聚挺好的
It's nice to have everybody together.
-是啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
有什么吃的
Well, what do we got?
你有什么事要告诉大家吗
Did you want to tell everybody something?
为什么这么问
Uh... what makes you think that?
对了 你得到那份工作了吗
Oh, yeah, did you get that job?
这个嘛...
Oh. Uh...well...
工作上的事
It's work.
等我回来再说
Don't tell anybody anything till I get back.
我要开吃了 还得回去再上几个小时的班
I'm gonna eat, and then I gotta go back to work for a few hours.
没事吧
Everything okay?
遇到了点麻烦
Not really, no.
你那边什么情况
So, what's the deal?
我们去硬件天堂购物能享受员工折扣了吗
Are we gonna get an employee discount at Hardware Heaven or what?
其实我没有去面试
Oh, well, it turns out i didn't go to that interview after all.
好吧
Okay.
我刚被解雇了
I just got l-laid off.
爸爸 为什么
Dad, why?
公♥司♥被收♥购♥了
The company got bought out.
什么
What?
是一个叫奥格尔集团
Someplace called Augur Industries?
我第一个被解雇
I was the first to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不是要回去上班吗
I thought you were going back to work?
我打电♥话♥问了 没有进展
Oh, well, I called and there's no progress,
所以...就不去了
so...I'm here.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
其实是我的错
I mean, it is, kind of.
奥格尔集团的老板叫理查德·金德里德
Augur Industries is owned by a man named Richard Kindred.
他一直对派珀这事纠缠不休
He's wrapped up in all this stuff with Piper.
我早上逮捕了他 可又不得不放了他
I arrested him this morning, but I had to cut him loose.
他解雇了你来惩罚我
He's punishing me by punishing you.
-亚历克斯 -我...
- Alex. - I...
他觉得给我下绊子
What's this guy think, he can just mess with me
你就会停止调查他了吗
and you're gonna stop investigating him?
他就是这么打算的吧
I think that was his plan, yeah.
那他就是个蠢货
Well, he's a moron.
显然 他不了解你 也不了解我
Clearly, he doesn't know you, and he doesn't know me.
乔 收拾了他 好吗
Jo, you nail this guy, alright?
我会的
I will do that.
你要怎么办
What will you do?
我爸在水牛城
My dad's in Buffalo.
在家宅三个月好像还挺不错
Being snowed in for three months seems kinda nice.
我很抱歉 葛文
I'm so sorry, Gwen.
我永远不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
她帮你是因为她愿意
She did it because she loved it.
她不会怪你的 我也不会
She wouldn't blame you, and neither do I.
我会找到凶手的
I'm gonna find the man who did this.
我要让他付出代价
I'll make him pay.
她会希望你放手
She'd tell you to drop it.
她会告诉你别一根筋
She'd tell you not to be dumb.
太晚了
Ah, it's too late.
我一直在追踪她的笔记本电脑
I've been tracking her laptop.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
就像是有那么一会 我可以安慰自己
It's like for a minute, I can fool myself into thinking
认为她还活着
she's still out there in the world.
怎么会
How?
独♥立♥供电的全球定位芯片组
Independently powered GPS chipset.
她在所有东西上都装了这个
She puts one on everything.
那你必须要报♥警♥
Then you have to tell the police.
绝对不行
No way.
如果我让警♥察♥拿到她的笔记本电脑
If I let the cops get their hands on her laptop
包括里面的所有资料
and on everything that's on it,
她会揪着我一辈子不放的
she'll haunt me forever.
但是
But...
她似乎信任你
seems like she trusted you.
找到他
Find him.
苏打餐厅
小餐馆
我是埃文斯
Evans.
我查到他住在哪了
I found out where he lives.
我在等他
I'm waiting for him.
谁
Who?
杀死阿普丽尔的那个人
The guy who killed April.
等等 你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
我现在发地址给你 以防有意外发生
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表