剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
以前在新血...
Previously on New Blood...
快十年没杀了。
Almost ten years without a kill.
詹姆斯·林赛,嗯?
James Lindsay, huh?
吉姆。
Jim.
女朋友是警♥察♥吧?
Girlfriend's a cop, huh?
[Ramon] Edward Olsen 走向他的小屋。
[Ramon] Edward Olsen heading up to his chalet.
[Angela] 每个人都喜欢的石油亿万富翁。
[Angela] Everyone's favorite petro-billionaire.
你太无♥耻♥了! - 谢谢大家。
Shame on you! - Thank you, everyone.
需要一把新刀和一把大枪。
Gonna need a new knife and a big-ass gun.
好的。
All right.
没有身体,没有模式,
No body, no pattern,
没有情况。
no case.
你不是这里的人。
You're not from around here.
明天坐第一班公车出去。
Taking the first bus out tomorrow.
A-你是德克斯特·摩根吗?
A-Are you Dexter Morgan?
-哈里森。 -[Deb] 你不能。
-Harrison. -[Deb] You can't.
你身边的每个人都会死。
Everyone close to you dies.
给我装了一个白人他妈的钱!
Bagged me a white fucking buck!
吉姆。
Jim.
我的爸爸,他要下雨了
My dad, he is gonna rain down
一个痛苦的世界,伙计!
a world of pain on you, man!
生命短暂。
Life is short.
今晚是晚上。
Tonight's the night.
我是德克斯特摩根。
I'm Dexter Morgan.
回家。
Come home.
我父亲保护了我。
My father protected me.
而这正是我要为我儿子做的。
And that's exactly what I'm going to do for my son.
我说了什么?
What do I say?
我能对我抛弃的儿子说什么?
What can I possibly say to the son I abandoned?
你变大了。
You got big.
发生。
Happens.
如果你冷,我可以多放些木头。
If you're cold, I can put some more wood on.
我很好。
I'm fine.
你饿了?
You hungry?
我可以做一些蓝莓煎饼。
I could whip up some blueberry pancakes.
你曾经喜欢那些。
You used to love those.
是的,我不再是五岁了。
Yeah, I'm not five anymore.
也许是三明治。
Maybe a sandwich.
一个三明治,马上上来。
One sandwich, coming right up.
一定是长途旅行。
Must've been a long trip.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我们获得了第二名
Yeah, we got second place
在去年的丰收节比赛中。
at the Harvest Fest Tournament last year.
凉爽的。
Cool.
所以...
So...
你没有死。
You're not dead.
欠他一个解释。
He's owed an explanation.
但唯一的一点是,他的父亲是个怪物。
But the only one is that his father is a monster.
我相信这很难。
I'm sure this is hard.
这个?
This?
不。
No.
在没有父亲的情况下长大,这很艰难。
Growing up without a dad, that was hard.
打开那封信,
And opening up that letter,
发现你让我相信你已经死了这么多年......
finding out you let me believe you were dead all those years...
那太残忍♥了。
that was brutal.
-汉娜给你看了那封信? - 不。
-Hannah showed you the letter? - No.
她死的时候我发现了它。
I found it when she died.
汉娜死了?
Hannah died?
如何?
How?
癌症。
Cancer.
胰。
Pancreatic.
我不知道。
I didn't know.
她什么时候死的?
When did she die?
三年前。
Three years ago.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
社工把我送上飞机
A social worker put me on a plane
从布宜诺斯艾利斯到迈阿密。
from Buenos Aires to Miami.
我在一堆糟糕的寄养家庭中蹦蹦跳跳。
I bounced around a bunch of shitty foster homes.
没有人想要一个青少年。
No one wants a teenager.
最后我决定找到你。
And finally I decided to find you.
毫米。
Mm.
回信地址让我找到了俄勒冈州的那个小镇。
The return address got me that town in Oregon.
我找到了你工作的地方。
And I found where you worked.
也发现你走了。
Also found that you'd left.
那是它变得有点困难的时候
That's when it got a little harder
追查吉姆林赛。
to track down Jim Lindsay.
您知道 Internet 上有多少 Jim Lindsays 吗?
You know how many Jim Lindsays there are on the Internet?
这是重点。
It's kind of the point.
然后我在 Instagram 上找到了一张你的照片。
Then I found a shot of you on Instagram.
图片不会说谎。
Pictures don't lie.
保龄球队的某个弗雷德家伙……
Some Fred guy on some bowling team...
吹嘘你打保龄球 300。
bragging on you bowling a 300.
就在铁湖这边。
Right here in Iron Lake.
那么为什么所有这些吉姆胡说八道呢?
So why all this Jim bullshit?
德克斯特摩根怎么了?
What happened to Dexter Morgan?
他杀了几十人,
He killed dozens of people,
你妈妈和你姑姑也被杀了。
got your mother and your aunt killed, too.
我不再是谁了。
It's not who I am anymore.
德克斯特必须死。
Dexter had to die.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这是一个很长的故事。
It's a long story.
我们该休息了,
We should get some rest,
我会在早上告诉你一切。
and I'll tell you everything in the morning.
我承诺。
I promise.
呃,你想要我的房♥间吗? 我可以坐沙发。
Uh, you want my room? I can take the couch.
沙发很好。
The couch is fine.
好吧,如果你还需要什么……
Well, if you need anything else...
洗手间在哪里?
Where's the bathroom?
停止。
Stop.
-你没有在听!
-You're not listening!
我需要他在这里。
I need him here.
它会阻止我再次杀人。
It'll keep me from killing again.
你这个自私的神经病。
You selfish psycho.
你有情感障碍,他妈的疯了。
You emotionally handicapped, crazy fuck.
如果你最终没有因为某个该死的奇迹杀死他,
If by some goddamn miracle you don't end up killing him,
你肯定会把他搞得一团糟。
you will sure as shit fuck him up.
缓慢而沉思的音乐
slow, contemplative music
我不会操他的。
I'm not gonna fuck him up.
戏剧音乐
dramatic music
贝克的“黑色手鼓”
"Black Tambourine" by Beck
雕像中的黑心
Black hearts in effigy
我们唱了一首被讨厌的歌♥
We sing a song that was hated
都衣衫褴褛
All dressed in rag and bones
鲨鱼闻到我流血的血腥味
Sharks smell the blood that I'm bleeding
我知道有问题
I know there's something wrong
可能会生火
Might take a fire
令人毛骨悚然的脉动音乐
eerie, pulsating music
轻柔动人的音乐
gentle, intriguing music
让我们回到日常生活中。
Let's get back to the daily routine.
这就是发生的事情
This is what happens
当我屈服于我黑暗的乘客时。
when I give in to my dark passenger.
但我可以解决这个问题。
But I can fix this.
青少年睡到中午,对吧?
Teenagers sleep till noon, right?
戏剧音乐
dramatic music
好吧,这是一场他妈的风暴。
Well, this is one storm of fuck.
马特考德威尔昨晚在这附近的树林里消失了。
Matt Caldwell disappeared in the woods near here last night.
哦。
Oh.
这是不好的。
That's not good.
您的住所靠近所有公共狩猎场,
Your place is close to all the public hunting grounds,
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表