剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on Dexter: New Blood...
-驾照和登记证 - 遵命 小姐
- License and registration. - Yes, Mistress.
-警官 抱歉 - 是德克斯特·摩根的驾照
- Officer. Sorry. - The one for Dexter Morgan.
我不能再做德克斯特·摩根了
I couldn't be Dexter Morgan anymore.
-他被诅咒了 - 我怎么能相信
- He was cursed. - How can I ever trust
不管你是谁
whoever the fuck you are?
谁会发现我呢
Who could've found me out?
喂 大块头
Sup, Big Guy?
我把最好的留到了最后
And I've saved the best for last.
海湾屠夫
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
连环杀手第一规则
This is serial killer 101.
将潜在的受害者引到树丛中
Lure potential victim out to the sticks.
如果莫莉失踪 这又不是我的错
It's not like it'd be my fault if Molly were to disappear.
马特躲在这里
Matt's hiding out in here.
愚蠢的孩子一定是离开了
Dumb kid must've left.
我们不妨也起飞吧
We might as well take off as well.
哇 - 杀一个连环杀手的家庭成员
-Wow. - Never a good idea to kill
从来不是一个好主意
the family member of a serial killer.
-呃 你好 毕晓普夫人 - 那是毕晓普局长
- Uh, hi, Mrs. Bishop. - That's Chief Bishop.
我碰到了库尔特 他告诉我他需要有人做零工
I ran into Kurt. He told me he needed someone to do odd jobs.
我并不总是从库尔特那里得到最好的感觉
I don't always get the best feeling from Kurt.
库尔特推动我们继续寻找
Kurt pushed us to keep the search going.
他做了 直到他没有做 那是哪一天?克拉克山洞
He did until he didn't. And that was what day? Clarke Caves.
泰迪 马上进来 是艾瑞丝
Teddy, get in here now! It's Iris.
哦!
Oh!
我儿子的阴暗面非常公开地出现了
My son's dark side makes a very public appearance.
我是吉姆 你还好吗
It's Jim. You okay?
我不需要吉姆
I don't need Jim.
我需要德克斯特·摩根
I need Dexter Morgan.
在泰迪带着骑兵回来之前 我们还有一个小时
We have an hour till Teddy gets back with the cavalry.
我知道这没有什么可说的 但这就是
I know there's not much to go on, but that's where
你进来吧 德克斯特·摩根
you come in. Dexter Morgan.
来自迈阿密市的法医专家?
Forensics expert from Miami Metro?
他欠我的
He owes me.
那么 你看到了什么
So, what do you see?
你很幸运 寒冷使她在一定程度上保存了下来
You're lucky the cold kept her somewhat preserved.
半木乃伊化 否则 你就只能看到骨头了
Semi-mummified. Otherwise, you'd just be looking at bones.
是的 真的很幸运
Yeah, real lucky.
我可以吗?
May I?
她是被人从后面射杀的 可能是用步♥枪♥
She was shot from behind. Probably with a rifle.
从远处看 子弹从这里穿过
From a distance. The bullet came through here.
她不是在这里被射杀的 没有足够的血
She wasn't shot here. There's not enough blood.
很可能她是被拖走后埋葬的
Likely she was dragged and buried after.
你可以测试一下泥土 你就知道了
You can test the dirt and you'll see.
还有什么?
What else?
告诉我 我可以处理
Tell me. I can handle it.
她被埋葬时还活着
She was still alive when she was buried.
岩石的重量将她压住 但她...
The weight of the rocks held her down, but she...
她试图把自己挖出来
she tried to dig herself out.
-嘿 我可以停下来 - 不
- Hey. I can stop. - No,
我-我不需要你的安慰
I-I don't need your comfort.
我需要你♥他♥妈♥的找到一些东西
I need you to fucking find something,
这样我就可以拿下对艾瑞丝做这件事的混♥蛋♥
so I can take down the asshole who did this to Iris.
好的
Okay.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
嗯 就拿着这个
Huh. Just hold this.
看到这个吗?我想这是人的皮肤
See this? I think this is human skin.
-她咬了攻击她的人 - 听起来像艾瑞丝
- She bit her attacker. - Sounds like Iris.
虽然机会渺茫 但你可以把这个送去处理
It's a long shot, but you could send this in for processing.
有一点机会 有足够的DNA来揭示凶手的身份
There's a slight chance there's enough DNA to reveal the killer.
我给县里的验尸官打电♥话♥ 推选通过急诊测试
I'll call the county coroners. Push through a rush test.
缓和你的期望 她已经在这里呆了很久了
Temper your expectations. She's been here a long time.
二十五年了
Twenty-five years.
这是个小样本
It's a small sample.
除非做这件事的人已经在系统中了
Unless whoever did this is already in the system,
剩余的可能不多
there may not be enough left
以对多个对象进行测试
to test it against multiple subjects.
嗯 我只需要够一个人用
Well, I only need enough for one.
-你有嫌疑人吗?- 我有...一个理论
- You have a suspect? - I have... a theory.
好的
Okay.
我姐姐曾经在我身上试验过她的理论
My sister used to test out her theories on me,
看看他们是否有腿
to see if they had legs.
另外 你知道我可以保守秘密
Plus, you know I can keep a secret.
很好
Fine.
库尔特-考德威尔
Kurt Caldwell.
当然了
Of course.
他认识她?
He knew her?
我不知道 但库尔特撒谎了
I don't know, but Kurt lied
关于马特冒出头来
about Matt popping his head up.
到目前为止 除了库尔特的说法 我们没有发现他的踪迹
So far, we've found no trace of him besides Kurt's word.
没有电♥话♥记录 什么都没有
No phone records, nothing.
-他为什么要撒谎?- 他想
- Why would he lie? - He wanted
就在我们准备来这里的时候取消了搜索
to call off the search right as we were set to come here.
到这个山洞
To this cave.
他不想让你找到她
He didn't want you to find her.
你认为它有腿吗?
You think it's got legs?
还有手臂 和身体
And arms, and a body,
和森林中一个孤立的小屋
and an isolated cabin in the woods.
我们很快就会知道了 谢谢...
We'll find out soon enough. Thanks...
德克斯特
Dexter.
嗜血法医:杀魔新生
第一季 第7集
如果安吉拉是对的 而这是库尔特...
If Angela's right, and this is Kurt...
...我不禁要问 还有多少个
...I have to wonder, how many other
他的受害者都在那里?
of his victims are out there?
有多少有失踪儿童的父母
How many parents with missing children
寻找他们不愿意听到的答案?
looking for answers they don't want to hear?
而最重要的是 库尔特的旅程在哪里结束?
And most importantly, where does Kurt's journey end?
与安吉拉和警♥察♥一起?
With Angela and the police?
还是与我和我的杀人台一起?
Or with me and my kill table?
嘿 我做了早餐
Hey. I made breakfast.
我猜 两人都很饿
Both pretty hungry, I guess.
只是想为摔跤锻炼身体
Just trying to bulk up for wrestling.
那么 你今天有什么事吗?
So, what do you got going on today?
一样 学校 练习
Same. School, practice.
不过要错过晚餐了 今天是我的第一班
Gonna miss dinner, though. Today's my first shift
-在卡车站 - 你知道我对此的感受
- at the Truck Stop. - You know how I feel about that.
你知道我对此的感受
You know how I feel about that.
-谢谢你的早餐 - 你打赌
- Thanks for breakfast. - You bet.
他正朝着库尔特越走越远
He's drifting further and further toward Kurt.
-他可能是个杀人犯 - 是的 你也是
- Who is probably a murderer. - Yeah, and so are you.
嗯 那是...
Well, that's...
...公平
...fair.
杀了他
Kill him.
如果我杀了库尔特 那只是另一个秘密
If I kill Kurt, that's just another secret.
库尔特突然消失了 哈里森被击垮了
Kurt suddenly disappears, Harrison is crushed.
他从未发现库尔特的真实身份
He never finds out who Kurt really was.
这孩子已经吃了太多的亏
The kid has already had too many losses.
再来一次只会使我们更加疏远
One more could just push us further apart.
那么 什么?你什么都不做?
So, what? You do nothing?
安吉拉已经向库尔特开炮了
Angela's already gunning for Kurt.
她正在建立一个案件
She's building a case.
一旦她逮捕了他 一切就都结束了
Once she arrests him, it's all over.
哈里森将看到库尔特的真实身份
Harrison will see who Kurt really is.
在此期间
In the meantime,
我将确保哈里森的安全
I'll make sure Harrison is safe.
是的 说得好
Yeah. Good call.
把它留给警♥察♥处理
Leave it to the police to handle.
有什么可能出错呢?
What could possibly go wrong?
有件事你应该知道
There's something you should know.
你没有想到早点提到这个吗?
You didn't think to mention this earlier?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表