剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
Vigilante shit.
但我有计划了
But I do have a plan
可以确保科特不再伤害别人
to make sure Kurt can't hurt anyone else.
问我计划是什么
Ask me what the plan is.
问问我你是否能帮忙
Ask me if you can help.
糟了 差点忘了
Shit, I-I forgot.
我给你做了个礼物
I, um, I made you a gift.
稍等
One second.
我知道这个礼物不算什么
I know it's not much.
我记忆中她就是这个样子
It's kind of how I remember her.
谢谢你 我很喜欢
Thank you. I love it.
你还有别的
You got any more, uh,
你还有别的瓶子吗
got any more bottles somewhere?
有 但我觉得咱们得去
I do, but I think it's time for us
跟安吉拉和奥德丽交换礼物了
to go exchange presents with Angela and Audrey.
哦 是的
Yeah. Yeah, right.
对了 我还有一份礼物要送给你
Oh, I do have one other gift for you.
也是能够帮你
It's, uh, part of the whole...
融入大家的礼物
blending in thing.
是我这么多年来的一个传统
It's kind of a tradition I've been doing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哇 真不错
Oh, look at this.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
我也有一件
I have one, too.
-圣诞老人来了 -天
- Ho ho ho. -Oh. Wow.
你俩穿的真是
Those are-are very, very,
这也太圣诞节了吧
- very... - Very Christmas-y.
我爸送我的
Uh, gift from Dad.
老传统
Tradition.
你♥爸♥是圣诞毛衣之王了
Your dad's like the king of Christmas sweaters.
看来你就是王子了
Guess that makes you the prince?
大概算是吧
Uh, yeah, I-I guess so.
-可以把这些放在树边吗 -好
- Want to put these by the tree? - Mm-hmm.
圣诞快乐 宝贝
Merry, happy Christmas, babe.
Mm.
你也是
Back at you.
昨晚过得怎么样
How was your night?
平平常常一般般 你呢
Uh, was uneventful. How was yours?
包好了礼物 我就沉沉地睡去了
Uh, once the presents were wrapped, I slept like a baby.
太棒了
Wonderful.
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee
围着圣诞树摇摇摆摆
Rockin' around the Christmas tree...
隆重向大家介绍
I present to you...
猴子面包
monkey bread.
槲寄生挂起
Mistletoe hung
小情侣们站在它下面
Where you can see every couple...
Oh.
哇 我真是这个圣诞节的小幸运
Oh, merry Christmas to me.
很好吃
It's delicious.
感觉你不太一样了
You seem... different.
看着很幸福
Like happy.
我觉得我
I think I...
怎么说呢
I don't know...
找到了释放愤怒的方法
found a way to let go of my anger.
史上最棒的圣诞礼物
Best Christmas gift ever.
两个孩子要是真成了一对儿
We might have to figure out what to do
咱们得考虑下该怎么办了
if our kids become an item.
Voices singing let's be jolly...
好吃的
Ah, food.
这是我圣诞节最喜欢的部分
My favorite part of Christmas.
Rockin' around
不错
Nice.
真不错
Very nice.
加油老鹰队
Go Hawks.
该你了
Your turn.
瞧瞧
Look at you,
就知道我好这口是吧
feeding my addiction.
天
Oh, my God.
明年也给你弄一件
We'll have to get one for you next year, huh?
我有这一件就够了啊
I'm-I'm good with just this one.
谢谢
Thank you.
Uh...
你们都知道 我爸可以凭折扣
Uh, you'll have to remember, uh, my dad gets a discount
在某家商店买♥♥东西
- at a certain store. -Mm.
艾恩湖的选择不多
Aren't a lot of options in the Iron Lake.
我超爱的
I love it.
是吗
Nó'yeh,
你觉得怎么样
what do you think?
很可爱
It's lovely.
轮到你了 拆你的礼物
It's your turn. Open your gift.
Huh.
《警♥察♥搜查扣押和逮捕百事通》
The Police Handbook on Searches, Seizures and Arrests.
我父亲哈里有很多这样的书
My father Harry had a lot of books like that
他常常查阅
and used them a lot.
我在你们图书馆没看到 所以就
Saw you didn't have it in your library, so...
很贴心呢
That's very thoughtful.
而且很浪漫 吉姆
And so romantic, Jim.
对
Yeah.
一个圆♥满♥的圣诞节
A successful Christmas.
跟家人一起团圆
Surrounded by family.
会是谁呢
Who could that be?
圣诞快乐 局长
Merry Christmas, Chief.
科特 你怎么来了
Kurt, what are you doing here?
介意我进来吗
Mind if I come in?
Uh...
给你带了个小礼物
I just brought you a little gift,
作为一个示好的标志吧
show you that there's no hard feelings.
谢谢你 科特
Oh. Thanks, Kurt.
吉姆
Jim.
哈里森
Harrison.
要是知道你们在
If I'd known you guys were gonna be here,
我也会给你们准备点小礼物的
I would've brought you two a little something as well.
Ah.
吉姆可以跟他的宝贝儿子
I'm just jealous that Jimbo here
一起过节 我很嫉妒呢
gets to spend the holidays with his son.
理解 哈里森如果不在我身边
Yeah, I hear you. It certainly would be
这个圣诞节我也会艰难的
a tough Christmas without Harrison by my side.
可能整个假期都会被毁
Would've ruined the whole holiday.
是啊 好吧 祝你平安
Yeah. Well, peace be with you.
你也是
And also with you.
也祝你圣诞快乐 孩子
Merry Christmas to you, too, kiddo.
咱们回见哈
Hope to see you around.
尝尝这个薄荷脆饼
Well, hey, enjoy the peppermint bark.
专程从城里最棒的地方买♥♥来的
Had it shipped in from the city. It's the best around.
安吉 我跟哈里森要走了
Well, Ange, Harrison and I got to go.
什么 不要啊
What? No.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
老爸跟我
Dad and I had
计划去
plans to go...
射击
um, shooting.
我送给哈里森一把来♥福♥枪♥做圣诞礼物
Yeah, I got Harrison a rifle for Christmas.
他想过过瘾
He wants to try it out.
所以 先走了 爱你
So, love you.
-今晚见 -好
-See you tonight. - Yeah.
我
I'll...
我晚点再跟你聊
I'll talk to you later.
回见
I'll see you.
这也太奇怪了吧
That was weird, right?
这么多年 他第一跟自己儿子一起过圣诞节
It's his first Christmas with his son in a long time.
这有什么奇怪的
It's not that weird.
他竟然没逃跑
He didn't run.
你觉得他是要留下来
Do you think he's sticking around
完成未竟之事吗
to finish what he started?
万一他找奥德丽寻仇之类的怎么办
What-what if he goes after Audrey or something?
先上车
Just get in the truck.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表