剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
明亮、充满活力的音乐
bright, energetic music
抱歉搞砸了。
Sorry about the mess.
我不练了。
I'm out of practice.
呃...
Uh...
嗯?
Huh?
什么鬼,伙计?
What the fuck, dude?
什么...
What...
嘿。
Hey.
不要费心挣扎。
Don't bother struggling.
我不是鹰童军,但我知道我的结。
I'm no Eagle Scout, but I do know my knots.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
让我们谈谈你做了什么。
Let's talk about what you did.
你是说鹿?
You mean the deer?
他没有做错任何事。
He didn't do anything wrong.
他是完美的。
He was perfect.
他不值得这样。
He didn't deserve that.
但尽管如此糟糕,那还不是你做过的最糟糕的事情。
But as bad as that was, that's not the worst thing you've done.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了,伙计。
You're fucking crazy, man.
可以说,但不是重点。
Arguably, but not the point.
——那是什么? - 告诉我你做了什么!
-Then what is? - Tell me what you did!
拥有它。
Own it.
或者?
Or?
- 否则我他妈的会杀了你。 - 什么,你只是要
-Or I'll fucking kill you. - What, you're just gonna
他妈的处决我还是什么狗屁之类的?
fucking execute me or some shit like that?
- 不会是第一次。 - 你认为你可以逃脱
-Wouldn't be the first time. - You think you can get away
接着就,随即?
with that?
再次,不是第一次。
Again, not the first time.
等你...
Wait, you...
你是连环杀手?
You're a serial killer?
我曾是。
I was.
但是,你知道吗,
But, you know what,
你是对的。 我们他妈的在逗谁?
you're right. Who are we fucking kidding?
不是我。
It's not so much that I was.
就是我。
It's that I am.
好吧,好吧,好吧。 嗯...
Okay, ok-okay, okay. Um...
这是关于船的吧? 嗯?
This is about the boat, right? Hmm?
是的,你开车的那部分。
Yeah, the part where you were driving.
另一个人屈服的部分。
The part where the other guy yielded.
反正你撞他的那部分。
The part where you rammed him anyway.
五个人死亡的部分
The part where five people died
-因为你! - 好吧,好吧! 呵呵。
-because of you! - All right, all right! Huh.
你在船上说的我都做了,好吗? 是真的。
I did everything you said on the boat, okay? It's true.
我承认。 我错了。
I admit it. I was wrong.
我错了!
I was wrong!
请,
Just please,
-拜托--你射杀了我的鹿!
-please-- - You shot my deer!
而你差点……杀了……我!
And you almost... killed... me!
我承诺! 我保证,我再也不会做这样的事情了。
I promise! I promise, I will never do anything like it again.
我-我-我向你发誓。
I-I-I swear to you.
我答应了同样的事情,现在看着我。
I promised the same thing and look at me now.
等待! 等等,等等,等等,等等!
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait!
你不明白! 这不是我的错!
You don't understand! It's not my fault!
这不是我的错!
It's not my fault!
好的? 我八岁时妈妈去世了!
Okay? My mom died when I was eight!
我的父亲,他从来不在身边。 他一直在工作!
My dad, he was never around. He was always working!
我 - 我 - 我 - 我有 - 我有一个糟糕的童年,好吗?!
I-I-I-I had-- I had a sh-shitty childhood, okay?!
你把这归咎于糟糕的养育方式?
You're blaming this on bad parenting?
是真的。 这不是我的错,好吗?
It's true. It's not my fault, okay?
我没有人。
I didn't have anyone.
我有——我什么都没有。
I had-- I had nothing.
我没有指南针。 我-我只是...
I had no compass. I-I was just...
你知道,我小时候也失去了双亲。
You know, I lost both my parents when I was young, too.
我不会有任何方向
I wouldn't have had any direction
如果不是为了哈利。
if it wasn't for Harry.
哈利是谁?
Who's Harry?
他收养了我。
He adopted me.
Th——那你就明白了。
Th-Then you understand.
你懂了。
You get it.
所以你不会杀我!
So you're not gonna kill me!
我们已经超越了那个不归路。
We're past the point of no return on that one.
你知道吗?
You know what?
操♥你♥妈♥的,伙计。
Fuck you, man.
我的爸爸...
My dad...
他会 摧毁 你!
he is gonna destroy you!
他认识这个镇上的每一个人。
He knows everybody in this town.
他们爱他。 他们愿意为他做任何事。
They love him. They would do anything for him.
当他发现你对我做了什么时,
And when he finds out what you did to me,
他会找到你的
he is gonna find you
他要下雨了
and he is gonna rain down
一个痛苦的世界,伙计!
a world of pain on you, man!
你不知道你在做什么!
You have no idea what you're doing!
就如你所说的...
Like you said...
生命短暂...
life is short...
伙计。
dude.
今晚是晚上。
Tonight's the night.
脉动、紧张的音乐
pulsing, tense music
你好,德克斯特摩根。
Hello, Dexter Morgan.
-嘿,你。 -[安吉拉]我想
-Hey, you. -[Angela] I thought
你是来参加圣诞树节的。
you were coming to the Christmas Tree Festival.
狐狸进了鸡舍。
Fox got in the henhouse.
这里有点乱。
It's kind of a mess here.
-哦。 对不起。
-Oh. Sorry.
嗯……我们会想念你的。
Well... we'll miss you.
明天见?
See you tomorrow?
你打赌。
You bet.
等不及了。
Can't wait.
所以...
So...
没有吉姆。
no Jim.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不再需要奖杯了。
I don't need trophies anymore.
我可能是一个怪物,但我是一个不断进化的怪物。
I may be a monster, but I'm an evolving monster.
上帝保佑你们快乐的先生们
God rest ye merry gentlemen
-不要让你失望
- Let nothing you dismay
记住基♥督♥
Remember Christ
拿你怎么办?
What to do with you?
- 出生于圣诞节
- Was born on Christmas Day
为了拯救我们所有人
To save us all
不完全是迈阿密湾,
Not exactly Miami Bay,
但它确实有一个洞。
but it does have a hole in it.
-误入歧途,哦
- Gone astray, oh
安慰和喜乐的消息
Tidings of comfort and joy
舒适和喜悦
Comfort and joy
哦,消息
Oh, tidings
舒适和快乐
Of comfort and joy
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
不听你的。
Not listening to you.
- 内在的所有你
- All you within
这个地方
This place
带着真爱和兄弟情谊
And with true love and brotherhood
彼此现在拥抱
Each other now embrace
这圣诞的圣潮
This holy tide of Christmas
一定要带
Doth bring
我的生活一直...
My life has always been...
真♥相♥近。
truth-adjacent.
舒适和快乐
Of comfort and joy
但是,从现在开始,谎言就少了一个。
But, starting now, there will be one less lie.
哦,安慰的消息
Oh, tidings of comfort
和喜悦
And joy
那很好。
That's nice.
拿到票了吗? 这里,
Got the tickets? Here,
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表