剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
You want to put some ice on that?
不用了 没事
No, I'm good.
Mm.
别再这样对自己了 孩子
Got to stop doing that to yourself, kid.
我明白
I mean, look, I get it.
我像你这么大时也干过这种事
I-I used to do stuff like that when I was your age.
但不管你觉得自己有什么问题
But the sooner you stop punishing yourself
都别再惩罚自己了
for whatever you think is wrong with you...
听着 我只想说
Look, all I'm trying to say is that
你是独一无二的存在
you are who you are.
追随你的快乐之源
Find what gives you joy, and you do that thing.
不要道歉
No apologies.
不管是什么 勇敢去追寻就好
Whatever it is that brings you pleasure in this world.
你是怎么
How do you...
你是怎么做到的
H-How do you do that?
勇敢迈出第一步
You just... take the leap.
我肚子很饿了
Well, I have worked up quite an appetite.
你呢
How about you?
嗷嗷叫
Starving.
天 这个肯定很好吃
Whoo! This is gonna be tasty.
我有点冷了
Uh, hey, I'm-I'm getting a little cold.
生炉子的柴火呢
Where's the firewood for the stove?
在房♥子另一侧 我去拿
Um, it's around the side of the house. I'll get it.
不用 我去吧
Oh, no, no, no. I got it.
接电♥话♥啊 哈里森 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Harrison. Come on. Come on.
你还好吗
You good?
挺好
Yeah.
天很晚了 如果你想回家的话
You know, if it's getting late and you need to be home,
我很乐意送你一程
I'm happy to give you a ride.
才不要
No. No way.
我还等着吃鹿肉呢
I wouldn't want to miss out on all the venison.
是吧 闻着挺香的吧
Yeah, it's smelling pretty tasty in there.
能跟你一起我很开心 孩子
I'm glad we're doing this, kid.
我也是
Me, too.
快点过来
All right. Hurry up.
操
Shit.
我需要增重
So I'm trying to make weight.
然后我就穿着垃圾袋
And I... you know. I start wearing a-a garbage bag, right?
出去跑步锻炼
- Mm-hmm. - And then go for a run.
跑得汗流浃背 差点要晕过去了
I'm drenched in sweat, I got terrible BO,
而且我还背着个该死的大垃圾袋
and I'm wearing a frigging Hefty bag.
跑到拐角处后
- Mm. - I run around the corner,
然后她出现了
and there she is,
-在遛狗 -我去
- walking her dog. - Oh, man.
我一周都在摩拳擦掌
I had been gearing up
准备邀请她参加春季舞会
to ask her to the Spring Dance all week,
不过学校里 她身边总是人不断
but, you know, at school, there's always people around,
我 我不知道 我特怂
and I... I don't know. I just kept pussying out.
-明白 -直到这一次
- I get it. - So, this time,
我对自己说 不管了
I say, "Okay, forget about it."
放手一搏
I'm-I'm gonna take my shot.
拣日不如撞日 我就开口问了
I'm gonna, I'm gonna ask her. Right there, right then.
她说什么
What'd she say?
她上下打量了我一番
Well, she looked me up and down,
跟看精神病院的病人一样 然后说
like I had just escaped from a mental ward, and said,
你真觉得我会跟白人垃圾约会吗
"Do I look like I date white trash?"
让我自尊扫地
Just laid me out.
但你可能没这种烦恼
But you probably don't have that problem.
你的女友是警♥察♥局长的女儿 对吧
You're going out with the police chief's daughter, right?
不好说 自从摔跤比赛那事之后
Uh, I don't know. After that last wrestling match,
我也总觉得她看我就像看精神病人
I-I think she looks at me like I just escaped a mental ward.
像咱俩这种人
Well, you know, I guess some people are just never
注定不会被所有人认可
gonna understand guys like you and me.
我会怎么回敬呢
You know what I say?
去他妈的
Fuck 'em.
是啊
Yeah.
-去他妈的 -去他妈的
- Fuck 'em! - Fuck 'em!
好孩子
Attaboy.
Ah.
给我讲讲你进监狱的事吧
So... so-so what happened with you going to jail?
那是怎么一回事
W-What was that about?
就是
Well, it was...
一些DNA数据搞错了
just a little mix-up with some DNA.
其实是我爸25年前
Well, it turns out that my dad
在艾恩湖谋杀了一名少女
murdered a teenage girl in Iron Lake 25 years ago.
-天啊 -是啊
- Oh, shit. - Yeah.
他就是个人♥渣♥
He was a really messed up guy.
你可以想见 当他儿子是多么的痛苦
Wasn't easy growing up being his son, I can tell you that.
而且我因为他
And I guess, you know, since I spent the night
还在监狱里过了一夜 这种痛苦并没有消散
in jail because of him, it still isn't easy.
你懂的
Eh, you know.
有时候孩子
Sometimes a kid just ends up suffering
会为大人的选择痛苦终生
for the... choices of his father.
所以 你那个十年来
So, hey, why did the dad that
对你不管不顾的老爸
abandoned you for ten years
在我的卡车站和你吵架又是为了什么
end up getting in a fight with you at my truck stop?
我都不知道到底算是吵架
Oh, I-I don't even know if it was a fight
还是我在发泄
as much it was just me
自己一直以来
being pissed at him
对他的不满
- all the time. - Ah.
我就觉得自己一直想从他那里得到
I just feel like I keep wanting something from him that...
得到什么 孩子
What? What do you want, kid?
说不好
I don't know. I...
我当初来这里 只想要答案
When I came here, I wanted answers.
而现在
A-And now, as much as I...
尽管我不想承认
fucking hate to say it...
我觉得我也想
I-I think I was also
找到 你知道的
looking for, you know...
一种联♥系♥ 跟你父亲之间真正的联♥系♥
Connection. Real connection with your dad. Hmm?
没错
Yeah.
我觉得他也知道
But I-I think he knew.
我5岁时
Even when I was five,
我觉得他就意识到了
I think, I think he knew
我们是两个世界的人
how different we were.
嘿 我是哈里森 请留言 稍后复你
Yo, this is Harrison. Leave a message and I'll hit you back.
我们两个之间的感觉
Well, w-we don't get each other on, like,
不像正常的父子关系
a-a normal, father-son level.
我觉得他总是对我有所隐瞒
I-I feel like he's always holding something back from me,
或者说 我不知道
or... I don't know.
总之就是父子之间的那种血缘关系
Whatever blood-bond most fathers have with their kids,
我感觉不到
it's-it's not there.
听我说 这不是你的错
Listen to me. You cannot blame yourself for that.
是他的错
That is on him.
嗯
Yeah.
也许源自他被抛弃的童年阴影
Maybe it's his childhood abandonment shit.
也许是我的错吧
Maybe it's mine.
不管怎么说吧 我心里有答案了
E-Either way, I got my answer.
你要是我儿子
If you were my son,
我永远都不会抛弃你
I would never have walked out on you.
绝对不会
Ever.
-谢 谢谢你这么说 -这是心里话
- Tha-Thank you for saying that. - I mean it.
-该死 -怎么了
- Ah, damn. - What's up?
Uh...
我得去处理些事
Just something I have to take care of.
马上回来
Okay. I'll be right back.
你搞什么呢
W-What are you doing?
我也希望你不必落得如此下场
Wish it could've worked out differently.
但我别无选择 孩子
But I don't have a choice, son.
父债子还
Sins of the father.
这个烂透了的世界
It's a fucked-up world out there.
-我不懂 -站起来
- I-I don't... - Get up.
出去
Get out.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表