剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
-你会想念我的。 - 谁想先走?
-You're gonna miss me. - Who wants to go first?
低沉的脉动音乐
low, pulsating music
让他走开。
Let him walk away.
回家去找哈里森。
Go home to Harrison.
努力做一个好爸爸。
Work on being a good dad.
哈里森差点因为这个家伙而死。
Harrison almost died because of this guy.
他不能只是走开。
He doesn't get to just walk away.
而且我是个好爸爸!
And I am a good dad!
我以前从没见过你这样。
I haven't seen you like this before.
这与守则或满足您的欲望无关。
This isn't about the Code or feeding your urges.
这是复仇。
This is vengeance.
是的。
Yup.
[Dexter] 好的,记住守则,然后做这一切
[Dexter] Okay, remember the Code, and do all this
在 Iron Lake PD 采取行动之前。
before the Iron Lake PD gets their act together.
见鬼,我应该仅仅因为墙纸就杀了这个人。
Hell, I should kill this guy just because of the wallpaper.
和...
And...
证明。
proof.
你有一个新的支线任务。
You have a new side mission.
支线任务失败。
Side mission failed.
你有一个新的支线任务。
You have a new side mission.
他喜欢玩游戏。
He likes to play games.
但我不是来玩的。
But I'm not here to play.
你可以走了,克洛伊。
You're free to go, Chloe.
结束了。
It's over.
天啊...
Oh, my...
我说你可以走了。
I said you can go.
让我!
Make me!
不! 啊!
No! Aah!
让我走! 不!
Let me go! No!
不,拜托,别——别伤害我。 请! 不!
No, please, don't-don't hurt me. Please! No!
-不! 请,请。
-No! Please, please.
跑吧,婊♥子♥。
Run, bitch.
来吧。
Come on.
跑。 去吧,不然我就杀了你。
Run. Go, or I will kill you.
-跑。 跑!
-Run. Run!
他妈的! - 不。
Fuck! - No.
不,不。 这不是它应该发生的方式。 不!
No, no. This is not the way it's supposed to happen. No!
不,不,不,不,不,不,不。
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不。
No. No. No, no.
你……你毁了一切。
You... you ruined everything.
缓慢而忧郁的音乐
slow, somber music
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
侦探巴蒂斯塔。
Detective Batista.
铁湖警♥察♥局长安吉拉·毕晓普(Angela Bishop)。
Angela Bishop, Police Chief in Iron Lake.
-铁湖? - 这是北部。
-Iron Lake? - It's upstate.
哦。 很高兴见到你。
Oh. Nice to meet you.
没有尸体?
No bodies?
卡车停靠站的停车场只剩下一个背包。
Just one backpack left in a truck stop parking lot.
父母打电♥话♥,寻找女儿。
Parents calling, looking for their daughters.
图案是什么?
What's the pattern?
女性,15 至 25 岁。
Women, 15 to 25.
变♥态♥者、妓♥女♥、逃亡者。
Transients, prostitutes, runaways.
执法人员不会错过的人。
People who wouldn't be missed by law enforcement.
没有太多的模式。
Not much of a pattern.
但我喜欢你的风格。
But I like your style.
咄咄逼人,几乎……专横。
Aggressive, almost... bossy.
我有一个男朋友。
I have a boyfriend.
他能对付你吗?
Can he handle you?
他自己砍柴。
He chops his own wood.
对。 太棒了。
Right. That's cool.
所以,最后一次见到十几个女人
So, a dozen women were last seen
在我的小镇几英里内。
within a few miles of my small town.
我知道没有人在乎,
I know nobody else gives a shit,
但我的直觉告诉我这不是他妈的巧合。
but my gut is telling me it's not a goddamn coincidence.
你第一次有这种感觉是什么时候?
When's the first time you felt that?
有什么不对劲的感觉?
The feeling that something is off?
我最好的朋友在我们十几岁的时候就消失了。
My best friend disappeared when we were teenagers.
有一天她刚从高速公路上走下来,
She just walked off down the highway one day,
再也没有回来。
never came back.
听听你的直觉。
Listen to your gut.
你找出原因,你就会找出是谁。
You find out the why, you'll find out the who.
再来一轮?
Another round?
承诺,纯粹是柏拉图式的。
Promise, purely platonic.
不想发现自己在斧头的错误一端。
Wouldn't want to find myself on the wrong end of an ax.
好,当然。
Yeah, sure.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你知道,那……你有那种感觉?
You know, that... that feeling you have?
这让我想起了另一个案例
It reminds me of another case
回到过去,三位一体的杀手。
back in the day, the Trinity Killer.
没有人理解这些死亡是如何关联的。
No one understood how those deaths were related.
那你们是怎么破解的?
So how'd you guys crack it?
年轻的侦探黛布拉·摩根,
A young detective, Debra Morgan,
她总是有一种直觉。
she always had a gut feeling about it.
从未放弃。
Never gave up.
那么,也许她可以帮助我们?
So, maybe she could help us?
她死了。
She died.
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟的情况。
Real fucked-up situation.
她弟弟也是。 悲剧,真的。
Her brother, too. Tragic, really.
他有一个小儿子。
He had a little son.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
啊。 一世...
Ah. I...
哦耶。
Oh, yeah.
哈里森。 可爱的孩子。
Harrison. Cute kid.
沉思音乐
contemplative music
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我不知道。 你最可怕的噩梦?
I don't know. Your worst nightmare?
或者,也许你是我的。
Or maybe you're mine.
什么? 不。
What? No.
就说吧,你是朋友的朋友
Let's just say, you're a friend of a friend
我儿子的一个朋友的。
of a friend of my son's.
很高兴认识你,贾斯帕。
It's nice to meet you, Jasper.
什么? 什么?
What? What?
怎么了? 什么? 什么? 什么?
What is happening? What? What? What?
不,别看别处。
No, don't look away.
这些都是你杀的人。
Those are all people you killed.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了。 我从来没有杀过人。
You're fucking crazy. I never killed anyone.
错误的。 他们都死于你给他们的药物。
Wrong. They all died because of drugs you gave them.
你可能是对的第一件事。
You might be right about the first thing.
你要对我做什么?
What are you gonna do to me?
不。
No.
我想你已经活得够久了。
I think you've lived long enough.
他们来找我乞讨,好吧。
They come to me begging for it, all right.
我不是强迫任何人的喉咙!
I'm not forcing it down anyone's throats!
我儿子没有来找你,他吃了其中一种药。
My son didn't come to you, and he took one of those pills.
好吧,他和其他人一样是个软弱的他妈的瘾君子。
Well, he's a weak fucking junkie like the rest of them.
你知道吗,你到底是什么样的爸爸,
You know, what kind of dad are you anyway,
如果你的儿子被搞得够呛?
if your son was fucked-up enough to do that?
你是个软弱的爸爸!
You're a weak dad!
我他妈是一个很棒的爸爸。
I am a great fucking dad.
该死的洛根。
Fucking Logan.
嘿。
Hey.
哈里森?
Harrison?
你跑到这儿来干什么?
What are you doing all the way out here?
出城了,好好的。
Headed out of town, for good.
哦真的吗?
Oh, really?
我给你买♥♥一顿热饭怎么样
How about I buy you a hot meal
在你开始你的大冒险之前?
before you go on your grand adventure?
唔? 交易?
Hmm? Deal?
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
呃,这是一场狩猎事故。
Uh, it's a hunting accident.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表