剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
...then speak to this.
一样的红肿伤痕
Same weal marks.
在他们的毒检报告里也出现了同一种药物
Same drug showing up in their tox report.
这就叫做作案模式
It's what we call a pattern.
所以我才会知道 你 德克斯特·摩根
And it's how I know that you, Dexter Morgan...
就是港湾屠夫
...are the Bay Harbor Butcher.
港湾屠夫
The Bay Harbor Butcher
是迈阿密迈警局的警长詹姆斯·多克斯
was Miami Metro Detective Sergeant James Doakes.
有人不这么认为
Not everyone believes that.
明天你会接受马特·考特威尔谋杀一案的提审
Tomorrow you'll be arraigned for the murder of Matt Caldwell.
我会尽我最大努力坐实你的谋杀罪名
I'm gonna do my best to see that it sticks
让你去坐牢 不得假释
and you get life without parole.
然后
And then,
不管结果如何
win or lose,
我都会安排你和老友
you're gonna have a little reunion
安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔见个面
with your old friend Angel Batista.
没错
Yeah.
我在研讨会中碰到的他
I met him at that Cop-Con thing.
他现在已经在来迈阿密的路上了
He's on his way up from Miami as we speak.
我们会把你引渡回佛罗里达
We're gonna extradite your ass to Florida
在那里 你会作为港湾屠夫接受审判
where you'll stand trial as the Bay Harbor Butcher.
佛罗里达
Florida.
一个有死刑的州
A state with the motherfucking death penalty.
关掉摄像机
Turn off the camera.
为什么我要这么做
Why the hell would I do that?
我会跟你说实话
I'll talk.
想说就对着摄像机说啊
If you've got something to say, just say it to the camera.
听着
Listening.
如果我说你说得都对
What if I told you you were right?
那你就是承认
Well, then, you'd be admitting to--
我什么都没承认
I'm not admitting anything.
我只是说有关科特·考德威尔的事
I'm saying you were right
你说的对
about Kurt Caldwell.
我可以证明
I can prove it.
安吉拉 你心里清楚
Ange, you know in your heart
是科特杀了艾瑞斯
that Kurt killed Iris.
她只是第一个受害者
She was just his first.
他已经活跃了25年
He's been active for 25 years.
非常活跃
Very active.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
她们
Them.
去科特的小屋
Go to Kurt's cabin.
前门北面100码的地方
100 yards north of the front door,
有一堆朽木 下面有一个入口
under a deadwood pile, there's a hatch.
打开 你就会看到真正的恶魔是什么样子的
Open it, and you'll see what real evil looks like.
自我当上警♥察♥就一直在查这个案子
I have dedicated my entire life to this.
但你却受尽了现实嘲弄
Yeah, and you've been met with scorn and ridicule
因为你虽然有直觉却没有证据
at every turn because you've had a gut feeling but no proof.
去他的小屋看看
You go to that cabin,
你就能找到..
and you'll finally have it.
证据
Proof.
靠
Fuck!
你关上了摄像头 怎么回事
You turned off the camera. What happened?
把他关回去
Put him back in his cell.
我得去查一件事
I've got to check something out.
-什么事 -照做就行了
- And that would be? - Just fucking do it.
哈里森
Harrison.
我 我是来拿东西的
I-I came to get my stuff,
很明显我们不会同居了
since it doesn't look like we're gonna move in together.
进来吧 你的东西都在楼上
Come in. Your stuff's upstairs.
对不起
I'm sorry.
都是我的错
I think this is all my fault.
怎么会是你的错
How could this possibly be your fault?
我告诉我妈你在派对上说的话了
I told my Mom what you said at the party.
如果我没告诉她的话
If I had just kept my mouth shut--
这 这 这跟你无关
Th-This-this isn't because of you.
那到底怎么回事
Then what's going on?
没人告诉我到底发生了什么
No one will tell me what's happening.
我知道
I know.
我只是
I just...
希望这一切都能结束
want this to be over.
一切都能回归正常
For things to go back to normal.
正常
Normal...
是什么
What's that?
如果事情走上正轨
Things certainly weren't normal
我们俩成了兄妹 这肯定不算是正常吧
when you and I were on track to becoming brother and sister.
所以你认为我妈逮捕你♥爸♥的事会让他们俩分手
So, you think this arrest means our parents are breaking up?
我爸让我在旅馆等他
My dad told me to wait at The Inn.
但我想见你
But it's really nice to see you.
我妈妈说要给你点空间
Well, my mom said to give you space.
但我想不用事事都听父母的吧
But I guess we don't always have to do what our parents want.
还记得你曾经认为不杀人会出问题吗
Remember when you thought not killing was the problem?
现在如何
How's that going for you?
我会想出办法来的
I can figure this out.
安吉拉已经发现端倪了
Angela's got her teeth in you.
She's never gonna let go.
她不会放过你的
你放过我了
You did.
我是你妹妹
I was your sister.
我信任你
I trusted you.
爱你
I loved you.
安吉拉跟我可比不了
Angela's pretty fucking far from that right now.
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough.
嘿 洛根 能给我杯水吗
Hey, Logan, can I get some water?
今天讲了一天话 口干舌燥
Kind of been doing a lot of talking today.
对
Yeah.
你对安吉拉说了一番话 她离开了警局
You talked Angela right out of the station.
我太想知道摄像机关掉时
I'd give anything to know what you said to her
你对她说了什么
when the camera was off.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
安吉拉没看错你
So, Angela was right about you.
她是个好警♥察♥ 你也是
She's a good cop and so are you,
但这一切都在所难免
but this is inevitable.
所以把钥匙给我
So, just give me the keys.
快
Do it!
别逞能 洛根
Don't be a hero, Logan.
我只想出去见我儿子
I just need to get out and see my son.
好 好的
Good, good. Good, good, good, good.
-别这样 -操
- Don't do that. - Fuck you.
该死 洛根 你该听我劝的
Damn it, Logan, you should have listened to me.
嗨 教练 我爸还好吗
Yo, Coach. Is my dad okay?
是我
It's me.
爸爸
Wh-- Dad?
你在哪儿
Where-where are you?
现在下楼 去警局门口等我
Come downstairs. Meet me in front of the station.
我在奥黛丽家
Um, I'm at-I'm at Audrey's.
那更好
Okay, that's actually better.
收拾东西
Grab all your stuff.
我的卡车就停在安吉拉家的车道上
My truck is in Angela's driveway.
钥匙挂在杯架上
The key's in the cupholder.
我们在发现那头白鹿的地方见面
Meet me where we found the white deer.
明白
I got it.
马上天亮了 快走
Sun's coming up. Go.
快
Now.
Oh!
安妮·库尔茨
Annie Kurtz?
詹妮弗·涅滋
Jennifer Nù?ez.
失踪人口
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my... oh, my God.
香农·路
Shannon Luu.
失踪人口
莉莉·克涅其
Lily Kosnicki.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表