剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
新血前情提要...
Previously on New Blood...
[Audrey] 我不敢相信莫莉公园在铁湖。
[Audrey] I can't believe Molly Park is in Iron Lake.
她是播客???
She's a podcaster?
它只是,就像,最受欢迎的
It's only, like, the most popular
真正的犯罪播客在那里。
true crime podcast out there.
你是真正的犯罪吗?
You're into true crime?
我会发短♥信♥给你我的前五名。
I'll text you my top five.
是的,伙计,看看这个狗屎。
Yeah, man, look at this shit.
-谁是伊森?
-Who's Ethan?
那边的球袋。
That ball sack over there.
我一直幻想
I've always fantasized
像那样伤害扎克。
about hurting Zach like that.
让伊森一个人呆着。
Leave Ethan alone.
但你确实做到了。
But you actually did it.
[Esther] 保留地管理
[Esther] Reservation Land Management
有马特考德威尔拍摄那只鹿的镜头。
has footage of Matt Caldwell shooting that deer.
有人发动了攻击,然后试图掩盖它。
Somebody committed an attack, then tried to cover it up.
我们正在考虑犯规。
We're looking at foul play.
搜狗?
Search dogs?
你必须移♥动♥马特的身体。
You have to move Matt's body.
那些狗会走直线
Those dogs are gonna walk a straight line
从犯罪现场到你的火坑。
from the crime scene to your firepit.
-你听到我的消息了吗? - 没有。有什么消息?
-Did you hear my news? - No. What's the news?
他还活着。
He's alive.
马蒂还活着。
Matty's alive.
那是难以置信的。
That's unbelievable.
你的理论是什么?
What's your theory?
他无法面对儿子的死,
He couldn't face that his son was dead,
所以他有某种错觉。
so he had some sort of delusion.
我不这么认为。 他在撒谎。
I don't think so. He's lying.
-为什么? - 他不相信警♥察♥。
-Why? - He doesn't trust the cops.
想把事情掌握在自己的手中。
Wants to take matters into his own hands.
那就是你会做的。
That's what you would do.
库尔特一点也不像我。
Kurt's nothing like me.
你还记得他有多愤怒吗
Do you remember how enraged he was
当他看到另一个人的视频时
when he saw the video of the other person
在树林里吗?
out there in the woods?
是的,他以为那是塞内卡。
Yeah, he thought it was a Seneca.
他认为约翰尼·布尔霍恩谋杀了马特
He thinks that Johnny Bullhorn murdered Matt
为了射鹿,
for shooting the deer,
安吉拉在保护他。
and Angela is protecting him.
所以他让安吉拉结案
So he gets Angela to close down the case,
等待事情冷却...
waits for things to cool off...
砰,他杀了约翰尼。
and bam, he kills Johnny.
库尔特进了监狱。
Kurt goes to jail.
都是因为……你。
All because of... you.
-这可能会更糟。 - 更差?
-It could be worse. - Worse?
一旦小镇警♥察♥离开,
Once the small-town cops are out of the way,
库尔特对约翰尼进行尽职调查,
Kurt does due diligence onto Johnny,
他意识到他不可能做到这一点。
and he realizes he couldn't have done it.
所以他一直在挖
So he keeps digging
一路...
all the way...
......他儿子的真正杀手。
...to his son's real killer.
嘿。
Hey there.
你听到消息了吗?
Did you hear the news?
关于马特?
About Matt?
你相信吗?
Can you believe it?
我一开始是对的。 他只是跳过城镇。
I was right in the first place. He just skipped town.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,你是从谁那里听到的?
Well, who'd you hear it from?
呃……库尔特。
Uh... Kurt.
你和库尔特谈过了?
You talked to Kurt?
是的,太晚了,所以我不得不去买♥♥杂货
Yeah, it was late, so I had to get groceries
哈里森在穆斯溪的 24 小时市场。
for Harrison at that 24-hour market in Moose Creek.
在回家的路上,我看到库尔特从酒馆出来。
And on my way home, I saw Kurt coming out of The Tavern.
他看起来好像吃的太多了,
He looked like he'd had one too many,
所以我送他回家。 他在庆祝。
so I gave him a ride home. He was celebrating.
嘿,长官!
Hey, Chief!
你一直都是对的。
You were right all along.
嗯,我得走了。
Um, I got to go.
一会儿再和你说。 我爱你。
I'll talk to you later. I love you.
好的。 我也爱你。
Okay. Love you, too.
早上好,伙计。
Morning, buddy.
-你想吃早餐吗? - 我知道了。
-You want some breakfast? - I got it.
组成了团队。
Made the team.
洛根教练说我必须增重五磅
Coach Logan says I have to gain five pounds
在第一场比赛之前。
before the first match.
太棒了。 你在交朋友。
That's great. You're making friends.
诶。 团队中的大多数人都是他妈的掘金。
Eh. Most of the guys on the team are fuck-nuggets.
什么?
What?
你的黛布阿姨曾经这么说。
Your Aunt Deb used to say that.
他妈的掘金。
Fuck-nuggets.
哦耶。
Oh, yeah.
我不确定你记得什么。 就像,如果有的话。
I wasn't sure what you remembered. Like, if anything.
我不,很多。 除了誓言。
I don't, much. Except for the swears.
但是,是的,她很有趣。
But, yeah, she was fun.
是的。 她曾经是。
Yes. She was.
你想要一些吗?
You want some of this?
我宁愿用我的脸扑灭篝火。
I'd rather put out a campfire with my face.
那一直是我的最爱之一。
That was always one of my favorites.
你想她吗?
You miss her?
哦,她一直在我的脑海里。
Oh, she's in my thoughts all the time.
要走了。
Got to go.
- 后来,爸爸。 - 再见。
-Later, Dad. - See you.
嘿。
Hey.
啊。 马特总是让我们保持警惕。
Ah. Matt always did keep us on our toes.
是啊,这次他真的超越了自己吧?
Yeah, he really outdid himself this time, huh?
- 嘿,考德威尔先生。 - 嘿。
-Hey, Mr. Caldwell. - Hey.
哦。 终于解脱了。
Oh. What a relief.
-毫米。 - 你可以再说一遍。
-Mm. - You can say that again.
你知道,我知道马蒂会没事的
You know, I knew Matty would be all right,
他总是这样,但我得告诉你,
he always is, but I got to tell you,
这次他让我担心了。
he had me worried this time.
是的。 我也是。 我也是。
Yeah. Me, too. Me, too.
噢!嗨。 好的。
Oh, hey. Okay.
而这是什么时候?
And what time was this?
十点左右。
Around ten.
你说这是FaceTime,
And you said it was FaceTime,
所以你看到他在哪里了吗?
so did you see where he was?
看起来像酒店房♥间。
Looked like a hotel room.
他说他在纽约市。
He said he was in New York City.
他看起来完全受伤了吗?
Did he look injured at all?
受伤了?
Injured?
我们在树林里发现了他的血。
We found his blood in the woods.
对。 对。 嗯...
Right. Right. Um...
我没有看到任何伤害。 不。
I didn't see any injury. No.
他有没有告诉你发生了什么事,
Did he tell you what happened,
或者外面的那个人是谁? 任何事物?
or who the other person was out there? Anything?
你知道,我-我没想过要问。
You know, I-I didn't think to ask.
我的意思是,我只是松了一口气
I mean, I was just very relieved
我儿子还活着,你知道吗?
that my son was alive, you know?
他让你经历的,
What he put you through,
什么……整个……他让整个城镇都经历了什么,
what... the whole... what he put the whole town through,
绝对不行。
it's definitely not okay.
不它不是。 他欠我一个电♥话♥。
No, it's not. He owes me a call.
当然。
Sure.
我试过他的手♥机♥很多次了。
I've tried his cell a number of times.
它只是直接进入语♥音♥邮件。
It just goes straight to voice mail.
所以如果——如果你能帮我抓住他的话……
So if-if you could help me get ahold of him...
听着 酋长 如果这是关于他杀死那只白鹿
Look, Chief, if this is about him killing that white deer
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表