剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
- 你能开 RTV 吗? - 是的,我应该没事。
-Can you drive the RTV? - Yeah, I should be fine.
好吧,跟着小路回去,把他们带到这里
All right, just follow the trail back, and get them here
以你最快的速度。
as fast as you can.
我会确保没有人打扰现场。
I'll make sure no one disturbs the scene.
必须找到那血迹的来源。
Got to find the source of that blood trail.
很漂亮,不是吗?
Beautiful, isn't it?
高更的 布列塔尼的一个农场。
Gauguin's A Farm in Brittany.
嗯,看看你。
Well, look at you.
队长,如果你是来道歉的
Chief, if you're here to apologize
关于昨天的小抗♥议♥……
about that little protest yesterday...
我们有一个失踪的猎人
We've got a hunter who disappeared
昨晚在树林里。 我们正在寻找
in the woods last night. We're searching
步行,但我们有超过 100 平方英里的面♥积♥。
on foot, but we have over 100 square miles to cover.
你需要我的直升机。
You need my helicopter.
这真的很有帮助。
It would really help.
那么它就是你的了。
Then it's yours.
我的飞行员是一名陆军游骑兵。 他——他知道那个地区。
My pilot was an Army Ranger. He-he knows the area.
我会让他与你的办公室协调。
I'll have him coordinate with your office.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我将要去。
I'll be going.
哦,等一下。
Oh, hold on.
昨天那个领导抗♥议♥的年轻女人,
That young woman yesterday, the one who was leading the protest,
呃,她有机会是你的女儿吗?
uh, she by any chance your daughter?
奥黛丽。
Audrey.
唔。 不幸的是,她这一代
Hmm. Unfortunately, her generation
只用二进制的方式看世界。
sees the world only in binary terms.
黑与白,善与恶。
Black and white, good and evil.
还有那个,呃...
And that, uh...
否认气候变化的石油大亨
climate change-denying oil baron
人们都乐于把我固定在我身上的角色,
persona that people are all too happy to pin on me,
它忽略了我所做的所有好事。
it ignores all of the good I do.
我所有的慈善工作,包括对塞内卡人的慈善工作。
All of my charity work, including to the Seneca people.
我每年捐赠的用品来保持它,
The supplies I donate every year to keep that,
呃,预约医疗诊所,
uh, reservation medical clinic running,
节日期间的食物。
the food during the holidays.
这是非常赞赏。
It's very much appreciated.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我们会为你把那只鸟带到空中。
We'll get that bird up in the air for you.
[Dexter] 谜底是,我在哪里搞砸了?
[Dexter] The mystery is, where did I screw up?
他们总是说杀手重返现场
They always say killers return to the scene
他们的罪行,但这他妈的太荒谬了。
of their crime, but this is fucking ridiculous.
真♥他♥妈♥的不好笑!
It's not fucking funny!
谜团已揭开。
Mystery solved.
你认为 Windexing 那块岩石
You think Windexing that rock
会解决你♥他♥妈♥的问题吗?
is gonna solve your fucking problem?
是的。
Yes.
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
他有你的大脑。 他足够聪明知道
He has your brain. He's smart enough to know
人们不会伪造他们他妈的死亡
that people don't fake their fucking death
如果他们没有什么可隐瞒的!
if they have nothing to hide!
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在骗谁?!
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?!
我告诉过你,马特的事情是一次性搞砸的。
I told you, the Matt thing was a one-time screwup.
你以为你在做什么?
What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?
哈里森有一天来过这里,你有他
Harrison's been here one day, and you have him
在树林里找一个你杀的人?
in the woods looking for a man you killed?
没有你,他会过得更好。
He'd be so much better off without you.
他是我的儿子。
He's my son.
我失去了他一次。
I lost him once.
我不会再失去他了。
I won't lose him again.
再一次,我必须比所有人领先一步。
Once again, I have to stay a step ahead of everyone.
在马特的帮助下,
With Matt's help,
我可以做到。
I can do that.
多谢,伙计。
Thanks... dude.
完美的。
Perfect.
更多的人把犯罪现场搞得一团糟。
More people to mess up the crime scene.
嘿,吉姆。
Hey, Jim.
白鹿。
White buck.
离开这里腐烂。
Left here to rot.
太浪费了。
Such a waste.
我们没有人会做这样的事情。
None of us would have done something like this.
你认为马特考德威尔可能会吗?
You think maybe Matt Caldwell would?
他在这里打猎。 它可以解释
He was hunting out here. It could explain
为什么我们找不到他。
why we can't find him.
我们需要保护周边。
We need to secure the perimeter.
你明白了,老板。
You got it, boss.
这是胡说八道,安吉拉。
This is bullshit, Angela.
我敢打赌考德威尔小子做到了这一点,
I'm betting the Caldwell kid did this,
然后惊慌失措地跑了。
then panicked and ran.
高速公路只是在那个方向上的几个klicks。
The highway is just a couple of klicks in that direction.
他本可以搭便车跑出城外。
He could've hitched and ran out of town.
这是有道理的。
It's plausible.
但没有证据表明马特与这只鹿有关。
But there's no evidence tying Matt to this deer.
所以我们将处理场景,
So we'll process the scene,
你们现在都在践踏,所以请备份。
which you're all trampling right now, so please back up.
拉屎。 为什么我的女朋友
Shit. Why does my girlfriend
一定要这么好的警♥察♥吗?
have to be such a good cop?
现在,寻找马特的工作还在继续,
For now, the search for Matt goes on,
包括这里的塞内卡土地。
including here on Seneca land.
即使在他这样做之后?
Even after he did this?
如果他这样做了。
If he did this.
相当惊人的整个城镇
Pretty amazing how the entire town
结果是考德威尔。
turns out for a Caldwell.
当我们的一个女孩失踪时......
When one of our girls goes missing...
“逃亡者总会回来的。”
"Runaways always come back."
在爱丽丝之后,你们应该都知道。
After Iris, you of all people should know.
现在铁湖的情况有所不同。
Things are different in Iron Lake now.
迟早,
Sooner or later,
你将不得不选择一边。
you're gonna have to pick a side.
-你还好吗? - 是的,我很好。
-You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
顺便说一下,哈里森很棒。
Harrison was great, by the way.
做得好。
Good job.
这没什么大不了的。
It's no big deal.
洛根,让我们拿到处理工具包。
Logan, let's get the processing kit.
让我们看看我们能找到什么。
Let's see what we can find.
警官通过!
Officer coming through!
看起来蛞蝓还在尸体里。
Looks like the slug's still in the carcass.
没有出口伤口。
There's no exit wound.
几天前我卖♥♥给马特一把步♥枪♥和子弹。
I sold Matt a rifle and bullets a couple of days ago.
我可以带一些弹♥药♥,
I could bring in some of the ammo,
一样的东东,到站,看是否匹配。
the same stuff, to the station, see if it's a match.
我的天啊! 我刚找到这个
Oh, my God! I just found this
沿着小路走大约一英里,就在我到达......
about a mile down the trail, right before I got to the...
高速公路。
The highway.
谢谢你,小弗雷德。
Thank you, Fred Jr.
你伟大的户外运动者。
You magnificent outdoorsman.
告诉过你了。
Told you.
鸡屎剪了就跑。
Chickenshit cut and ran.
你又当警♥察♥多久了?
How long you been a cop again?
两周……半。
Two weeks... and a half.
看,这甚至可能不是马特的手套。
Look, this may not even be Matt's glove.
有人可能在一个月前就放弃了它。
Someone could've dropped it a month ago.
马特在店里的时候戴着这样的手套。
Matt had gloves like that when he was in the store.
的确,他做到了。
Indeed, he did.
我的意思是,上面有血迹。
I mean, there are smudges of blood on this.
让我们把这个和鹿带回城里。
Let's get this and the deer back to town.
我们会验血。 我们会看看它是否匹配。
We'll test the blood. We'll see if it matches.
好...
Well...
多亏了你,我们得到了一些真正的线索。
thanks to you, we got some real leads.
对你的第一个犯罪现场来说还不错。
Not bad for your very first crime scene.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表