剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
-回到这里!
-Back here!
呃,我的山羊伤到了他的腿。 几天没睡了。
Uh, my goat hurt his leg. Hasn't slept in days.
我希望能得到一些东西来缓解他的痛苦。
I was hoping to get something to give him for the pain.
哦没问题。 后面有一些氯♥胺♥酮♥。
Oh, sure. There's some ketamine in the back.
嗯,自己动手吧。 我会——我稍后会向你开帐单。
Um, just help yourself. I'll-I'll bill you later.
你也有几个注射器?
You got a couple of syringes, too?
抓住你需要的任何东西,吉姆。
Grab whatever you need, Jim.
一站式购物。
One-stop shopping.
他们说生孩子
They say having a kid
是你能做的最脆弱的事情。
is the most vulnerable thing you can do.
我讨厌脆弱。
I hate being vulnerable.
得到一个芽?
Get a Bud?
谢谢。
Thanks.
-
-
嘿,弗兰基。 再给我一个。
Hey, Frankie. Just give me another one.
你是迈尔斯吗?
Are you Miles?
谁在问?
Who's asking?
听说你可能知道去哪里买♥♥忧郁症。
Heard you might know where to get some blues.
你在市场上干什么?
What are you in the market for?
你有多少?
How many you got?
外面跟着我。
Follow me outside.
稍等一下。
Hang back a sec.
[Dexter] 有时你不得不对毒品说“是”。
[Dexter] Sometimes you have to say yes to drugs.
那么,你带了多少现金?
So, how much cash you carrying?
拉屎。
Shit.
- 计划 B 的时间到了。 - 他妈的就是那个?
-Time for plan B. - The fuck was that?
嘿,离我儿子远点!
Hey, stay away from my son!
告诉我这不是他妈的家伙!
Tell me that's not the fucking guy!
他妈的冷静点!
Calm the fuck down!
-你和我在一起吗,吉姆? - 是的,我和你在一起。
-Are you with me, Jim? - Yeah, I'm with you.
嘿。 跟着我们回到车站。
Hey. Follow us back to the station.
-他妈的认真的? - 填写一些文书工作。
-Fucking seriously? - Fill out some paperwork.
我们将在午餐前完成,
We'll be done by lunch,
你可以回到哈里森的家。
and you can get back home to Harrison.
协议。
Protocol.
对。
Right.
柔和的钢琴和管弦乐
gentle piano and orchestra music
我想我可能会去房♥间小睡一下。
I think I might head up to the room and take a nap.
实际上,按♥摩♥听起来不错。
Actually, a massage sounds nice.
我想知道这个地方是否有水疗中心。
I wonder if this place has a spa.
哦,就是这个。
Oh, this is it.
“在看似无关的案例中寻找模式。”
"Finding patterns in seemingly unrelated cases."
他们确实有一个水疗中心。
They do have a spa.
女士们先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen,
迈阿密地铁凶杀案队长天使巴蒂斯塔。
Miami Metro Homicide Captain Angel Batista.
你来了,还是什么?
You coming, or what?
Yelp 上的两颗星。
Two stars on Yelp.
好,当然。 为什么不?
Yeah, sure. Why not?
完美的。
Perfect.
谢谢大家。
Thank you, everybody.
很高兴和大家一起来到大苹果。
It's great to be here in the Big Apple with you all.
它比我习惯的要冷一些,但是......
It's a little colder than what I'm used to, but...
嘿,吉姆。
Hey, Jim.
真的很抱歉这一切。
Really sorry about all this.
这只是一种形式。 咖啡?
It's just a formality. Coffee?
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
铁湖最糟糕的咖啡。
The worst coffee in Iron Lake.
你知道吗,泰迪
You know what, Teddy,
事实上,我会喝那杯咖啡。
I will take that cup of coffee, actually.
帮助自己。
Help yourself.
你知道致命OD的数量吗?
Are you aware of the number of fatal ODs
这个县城最近三个月见过?
this county has seen in the last three months?
- 我想要一个律师。 - 18.
-I want a lawyer. - 18.
如果我没有及时赶到,昨晚就 19 岁了。
Last night would've been 19 if I hadn't gotten there in time.
我说我要律师。
I said I want a lawyer.
你真幸运,我做到了。
And you're damn lucky I did.
因为那个孩子是我的一个。
Because that kid was one of mine.
如果我们失去了他,
And if we had lost him,
我不知道我是否会把他爸爸从你身边拉下来
I don't know if I would've pulled his dad off of you
-在那个停车场。 - 你不能这么说。
-in that parking lot. - You can't say that.
那是违法的,那是偏见,那是恐吓。
That's against the law, that's bias, that's intimidation.
你可能会因此失去你的徽章,伙计。
You could lose your badge for that, man.
您亲自向 18 名死者中的多少人出♥售♥了药丸?
How many of the 18 dead did you personally sell pills to?
因为我可以链接到你的每一个
Because every one I can link to you
将被控杀人罪。
will be a homicide charge.
我是一个复仇的家伙,迈尔斯。
I'm a vengeful dude, Miles.
它会是什么?
What's it gonna be?
[德克斯特] 该死的,洛根。 连我都觉得害怕。
[Dexter] Damn, Logan. Even I feel intimidated.
就是这个叫贾斯珀·霍奇的人。
It's this guy named Jasper Hodge.
他自己做药丸。
He makes the pills himself.
吉姆。 呃,我-我很抱歉这一切。
Jim. Uh, I-I'm sorry about all this.
我只需要你到车站的记录
I just need a record of you coming down to the station,
那么我们就可以从这一切中继续前进。
then we can move on from all of this.
没事。 真的。
It's fine. Really.
好吧,Esther 会照顾好你们,然后,
Well, Esther will get you all taken care of, and then,
呃,你可以去。
uh, you're free to go.
你好吗?
You good?
是的。
Yeah.
但有人叫贾斯珀·霍奇
But someone named Jasper Hodge
不会太久。
won't be for much longer.
这是 Jasper Hodge 的最后一个已知地址。
This is the last known address for Jasper Hodge.
需要花多长时间
How long will it take
- 拿到手令? 今天是星期六。
-to get a warrant? It's Saturday.
DA 关闭了,所以至少 12 个小时。
The D.A.'s closed, so at least 12 hours.
吉姆,我为哈里森感到非常抱歉。
Jim, I am so sorry about Harrison.
我知道你和 Ange 不是 Facebook 官方或其他任何东西,
I know you and Ange aren't Facebook official or anything,
但对我来说,你是家人。
but to me, you're family.
谢谢,埃斯特。
Thanks, Esther.
这意味着世界。
It means the world.
悬疑音乐
suspenseful music
这就是你想要的,对吧?
This is what you want, right?
停下来。
Stop it.
来接我。
Come take me.
请。
Please.
这不是我们要讨论的内容。
That's not what this is about.
不!
No!
他妈的。
Fuck.
海湾港口屠夫是一个挑战
The Bay Harbor Butcher was a challenge
出于各种原因。
for a variety of reasons.
哦,我曾经为此做过一集。
Oh, I did an episode on this once.
他们实际上认为这是同一部门的警♥察♥。
They actually thought it was a cop in the same department.
我的意思是,你能想象吗?
I mean, can you imagine?
就在连环杀手旁边,比如,几年
Being right next to a serial killer for, like, years
不知道?
and having no idea?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
它被称为 Merry Fucking Kill。 订阅。
It's called Merry Fucking Kill. Subscribe.
适用于所有平台。
Available on all platforms.
-什么? - 莫莉。
-What? - Molly.
...受害者之间没有明确的联♥系♥。
...no clear connection among the victims.
然后我们发现了链接。
Then we discovered the link.
他们都犯了罪,却逍遥法外。
They had all committed crimes they'd gotten away with.
现在,当你发现失踪人员之间有共同的联♥系♥时,
Now, when you find a common connection among missing people,
可能是一个人
it may be that one person
对他们所有的失踪负责。
is responsible for all of their disappearances.
-嗯。
-Hmm.
- 这实际上有点加起来。 - 奥卡姆剃刀。
-That actually kind of adds up. - Occam's razor.
有时,最简单的解释就是正确的。
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one.
我想我会得到那个按♥摩♥。
I think I will get that massage.
好的,呃,我们现在要开始发言了,
Okay, uh, we're gonna open the floor now to,
呃,巴蒂斯塔船长的问题。
uh, questions for Captain Batista.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表