剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
在部落土地上,我会支付罚款。
on tribal land, I will pay the fine.
你知道我总是对它有好处。
You know I'm always good for it.
我总是在清理他的烂摊子。
I'm always cleaning up his messes.
这不是我的管辖范围。
It's not my jurisdiction.
我只是需要帮助结束失踪人员的案件
I just need help closing the missing person's case
并清理谁在树林里袭击了谁。
and clearing up who assaulted whom in the woods.
好吧,听着,我不想陷入这个,
Okay, look, I didn't want to have to get into this,
但是,呃,当我在 FaceTime 上看到他时,
but, uh, when I saw him on FaceTime,
他看起来好像对某事很感兴趣,
he looked like he was high on something,
就像他几天没睡一样。
like he hadn't slept in days.
他有时会这样做。 他继续弯腰。
And he does this sometimes. He goes on benders.
我将在数周甚至数月内没有他的消息。
And I won't hear from him for weeks, or even months.
好吧,你昨晚收到了他的来信。
Well, you heard from him last night.
是的,因为他想要钱,我不会给他。
Yeah, 'cause he wanted money, which I wouldn't give him.
我会尝试,但是——但我不会承诺任何事情。
I'll try, but-but I'm not gonna promise anything.
我之前打的十个电♥话♥他都不接,
He didn't answer the ten phone calls I made before that,
或后两者。
or the two after.
男人,他表现得像个少年,
Man, he acts like a teenager,
但他是一个,他是一个 30 岁的男人,
but he's a, he's a 30-year-old man,
在某个时候你必须让他们走,对吗?
and at some point you got to let 'em go, right?
不,不。
No, no.
她现在刚刚离开这个会议。
She's just out of this meeting now.
对。 我们可以谈谈。 是的,是的。
Right. We can talk about it. Yeah, yeah.
但我们可能应该安排它
But we should probably schedule it
- 在另一个... - 嗨。
-at another... - Hi.
哦,哦,看,我-我很抱歉,我告诉她这是
Oh, oh, look, I-I'm sorry, I told her it was
不适合她来看我,所以……
inappropriate for her to visit me here, so...
拜访你?
Visit you?
好吧,你知道,我们-我们……我们以前见过一次面。
Well, you know, we-we... we've met once before.
我们——我们喝了几杯酒,然后我们睡在一起,
We-we had a couple of drinks, and we slept together,
他太棒了。 哇,那是一些,就像,真实的
and he was amazing. Wow, that's some, like, real
-来自祖国狗屎的嘉莉。 - 呃...
-Carrie from Homeland shit. - Uh...
跟案子有关系吗?
Does it have anything to do with the case?
我知道你是记者。
I know you're a reporter.
我不是记者。
I'm not a reporter.
我是播客。 印刷已死。
I'm a podcaster. Print is dead.
我真的很讨厌说谎者。
I have a real aversion to liars.
哦,不,我没有说谎。
Oh, no, I wasn't lying.
我说我是来帮助搜索的,我确实是。
I said I was here to help with the search, and I was.
你正在写一个关于它的故事。
And you're doing a story about it.
一个富有的、白人的、有权顺性别的家伙
A rich, white, entitled cisgender guy
非法射杀一只罕见的白鹿
illegally shoots a rare white buck
在保留地,然后向上消失?
on reservation land, and then up and disappears?
我当然是。 你说的是他爸爸吗?
Of course I am. Was that his dad you were talking to?
- 好吧,故事结束了,所以... - 你和马特谈过了吗?
-Well, the story's over, so... - Have you talked to Matt?
这很奇怪,对吧?
It's weird, right?
我的意思是,这家伙逃避执法
I mean, the guy evades law enforcement
和一个充满关心市民的小镇。
and a town full of concerned citizens.
终于抬起头,
Finally pops his head up,
他甚至懒得接他的手♥机♥?
and he can't even bother to answer his cell phone?
-我也一直在试探他。 - 好的。 你现在需要离开。
-I've been trying him also. - Okay. You need to leave now.
你认为他在树林里袭击了某人吗?
Do you think that he attacked someone in the woods?
或者你认为他爸爸是在替他掩护,
Or do you think his dad is covering for him,
对于一些奇怪的,奇怪的......
for some odd, strange...
你再不走,我就逮捕你
If you don't leave, I'm going to arrest you
以干扰调查。
for interfering with an investigation.
对。 我们不希望那样。
Right. We don't want that.
你休息的时候给我打电♥话♥。 毫米。
Call me when you're off. Mm.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
好的。 我、我……我只是觉得……
Okay. I-I... I just thought that...
运行马特的信♥用♥卡♥。
Run Matt's credit cards.
我几天前就这样做了。 没有命中。
I did that a few days ago. There's no hits.
但是你不相信莫莉所说的......
But you don't buy what Molly said about...
我不在乎莫莉说的话。
I don't give a shit what Molly said.
但我确实关心库尔特说的话。
But I do care about what Kurt said.
马特住在纽约的一家酒店。
Matt is staying at a hotel in New York.
运行他的牌。
Run his cards.
沉思音乐
contemplative music
[德克斯特] 可怜的混♥蛋♥。
[Dexter] Poor bastard.
我知道他很生气,
I get that he's upset,
但他为什么要谎称他儿子还活着?
but why did he lie about his son being alive?
令人难以忘怀的音乐
haunting music
[Molly] 嗨,欢迎来到 Merry Fucking Kill。
[Molly] Hi-hi, and welcome to Merry Fucking Kill.
我是莫莉·帕克,我有没有很精彩的一集给你看。
I'm Molly Park, and do I have a doozy of an episode for you.
今天,我正在做令人毛骨悚然的他妈的
Today, I'm doing the creepy-as-fuck
和真正可怕的三位一体杀手。
and truly terrifying Trinity Killer.
剧透警告,他没有三连杀。
Spoiler alert, he didn't kill in threes.
他四肢着地杀了。
He killed in fucking fours.
让我们谈谈杀死循环水中的女士。
Let's talk about kill cycle Lady in the Water.
三位一体会找到一个年轻的女人,闯入她的房♥子,
Trinity would find a young woman, break into her house,
然后用直剃刀将她杀死。
and then slaughter her with a straight razor.
他让他们浸泡在自己的血浆池中。
He left them soaking in a pool of their own plasma.
警♥察♥终于接受了他的 M.O.,但是,当然,
The police are finally hip to his M.O., but, of course,
他们没有足够快地团结起来阻止他
they don't get it together fast enough to stop him
从最后一个剪辑。
from one final cut.
对于这一点,他变得无赖。
For this one, he goes rogue.
仍然是一个女人,但这小妞是一个母亲。
Still a woman, but this chick is a mother.
一个华丽的邻家美人
A gorgeous, girl-next-door beauty
拥有一个完美的家庭。
with a picture-perfect family.
这才是真正搞砸的部分。
And this is the real fucked-up part.
她有一个年幼的孩子,
She has a young baby,
她死时谁在他妈的房♥间里,
who is in the fucking room when she dies,
在他母亲的血泊中爬行。
crawling in a pool of his mother's blood.
那个孩子现在有多烂? 我对吗?
How fucked-up is that kid now? Am I right?
- 他通常非常友好。
-He's usually very friendly.
也许他能闻到我的山羊。
Maybe he can smell my goats.
我认为他只是咄咄逼人,因为他讨厌他的名字。
I think he's just aggressive because he hates his name.
我不知道。 我是新手。
I don't know. I'm new at this.
也许我得去清空狗。好吧。 我会回来的。
Maybe I got to go empty the dog. Okay. I'll be back.
来吧,加菲猫。
Come on, Garfield.
吉姆,你收到警报了吗?
Jim, did you get the alert?
是啊,怎么回事?
Yeah, what's going on?
我现在要到现场了。
I'm getting to the scene now.
我所知道的是,有多重伤害,
All I know is, there are multiple injuries,
哈里森也参与其中。
and Harrison is involved.
请留下来。
Stay back, please.
-吉姆。 吉姆! - 我儿子呢?
-Jim. Jim! - Where's my son?
他们正在里面研究他。 这边走。
They're working on him inside. This way.
哈里森,你还好吗?
Harrison, are you okay?
是的,我没事,爸爸。
Yeah, I'm okay, Dad.
幸运的是,刺伤不是很深。
Fortunately the stab wound isn't very deep.
谁刺了你?
Who stabbed you?
它是——它是……它不是,它并没有那么糟糕。
It's-it's... it's not, it's not that bad.
哈里森,当苔丝找到你和伊森时,
Harrison, when Tess found you and Ethan,
她说你告诉她一些关于
she said that you told her something about
有计划的校园枪击案。
a planned school shooting.
呃,是的,这就是这一切的开始。
Uh, yeah, that's-that's how this all started.
呃,伊森让我在后台见他。
Uh, Ethan asked me to meet him backstage.
然后,呃,当我们一个人的时候,他,
And-and then, um, when we were alone, he,
他告诉我他想报复所有这些孩子
he told me he wanted to get revenge on all these kids
那个一直欺负他。
that have been bullying him.
他只是要带枪去学校
He was just gonna bring guns to school
- 并开火。 - 他为什么要告诉你?
-and open fire. - Why did he tell you that?
他,嗯……
He, um...
因为他想让我和他一起做。
Because he wanted me to do it with him.
接下来发生了什么?
And what happened next?
我告诉他,我的意思是,我-我明白了。
I told him, I mean, I-I get it.
我的意思是,感到愤怒和 - 并且感到被欺负。
I mean, feeling angry and-and feeling bullied.
但我说,“必须有其他方式
But I said, "There's got to be some other way
我们可以处理。”我试着让他跟我一起来
we can handle it." I tried to get him to come with me
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表