剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
我知道我想做什么
I know what I want to do.
但这次我不是一个人
But I'm not alone in this.
我们能不能像你教训维格斯一样 教训他一下
What if we did what you did with Wiggles?
我们得先找到证据
We'd have to find proof first.
就像那个小丑给孩子们拍的照片
Like the pictures the clown had of the kids?
对 像科特这样的杀手
Yeah. Killers like Kurt
会留着被害者的遗物
usually keep some kind of trophy, a memento,
作为战利品或纪念品
to remember what they did to their victims.
可以是任何东西 如衣服
It could be anything, piece of clothing,
珠宝 照片之类的
jewelry, photo.
他们这样做会有被抓的风险
They know it could get them caught,
但他们无法自已
but they can't help themselves.
你觉得科特也会保留吗
You think Kurt does that?
我觉得他会把它们藏在
And I think he keeps them on his property,
他小屋附近的某个地方
near the cabin.
萨琳娜
Salena?
圣诞快乐 安吉拉
Merry Christmas, Angela.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
是啊 警♥察♥工作不分节假日
Yeah, just, the job doesn't pay attention to the holidays,
但我给你带了份小礼物
but I do come bearing gifts.
我在跟进一个案子
Just doing a little follow-up on a case, um...
你可以查一下上个月氯♥胺♥酮♥的购买♥♥记录吗
(手术台上常用作麻醉剂)
Think you could open the books on purchases of ketamine? In the last month or so?
Oh... Um...
好 上个月有三个人
Yup. I've got three in last month.
格罗斯太太 要处理羊
Mrs. Gross for her sheep.
艾尔·钟 要处理牛
Um, Al Chung for his cows,
还有哈里斯先生
and Mr. Harris
要处理它的37只猫
for his 37 cats.
很好
Great.
对了 等等
Oh, wait.
还有你男友吉姆
Your boyfriend Jim.
说他的山羊要用
Said he needed it for his goat,
文森特·梵羊
Vincent van Goat.
这名字好可爱
That's a cute name.
谢了
Thanks.
哼 科特
Yo, Kurt.
去死吧 多谢你送的无人机
Fuck you and thanks for the drone.
让他的礼物继续发光发热
Ah, the gift that keeps on giving.
人不会凭空消失
People don't just vanish.
这是我的经验之谈
I know, I've tried.
我得告诉你件事
I have to tell you something.
你是对的
You were right...
你猜对了我对伊桑做的
about what I did.
所作所为
With Ethan.
哎 一切都是我安排好的
I mean, shit, I-I-I set the whole thing up
好让我逃脱惩罚
so that I could get away with it.
甚至看起来像个英雄
Maybe even look like a hero.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
血迹鉴定分♥析♥
Blood spatter analysis.
都是在凶案组的经验
From my Homicide days.
我很抱歉在你发现真♥相♥时
I'm-I'm sorry I-I treated you like shit
对你冷暴♥力♥
when you knew the truth.
我
I was...
就是很害伯
I was just afraid.
你当时为什么不告诉我这些
Wh-Why didn't you tell me all this back then?
我想过
I wanted to.
但我需要先试试其他方案
But I needed to try out everything else first.
心理治疗
Therapy.
所以你才不愿多谈
That's why you were so closed off.
我就知道你有所隐瞒
I knew you were hiding something.
我一直在想维格斯的事
I've been thinking about Wiggles.
关于结局
About the end.
你说你
You said you
确保他不会再伤害别人
made sure he didn't hurt anyone else again.
就是 对他百般恫吓
I mean, scaring the shit out of him,
甚至会动粗
even hurting him.
但我感觉这不像
I mean, that-that doesn't feel...
怎么说呢
I don't know...
不像正义
like justice.
那你觉得
And what would...
什么才是正义
justice feel like to you?
我12岁时 总幻想自己能
When I was 12 years old, I started having fantasies about
追捕到三一杀手
hunting down the Trinity Killer.
你知道 他突然就消失于世
You know he just up and disappeared?
我想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
用他自己的利刃
With his own razor.
我想折磨他死去
I wanted to do it slowly.
我理解
I understand.
等等 保持住
Wait. Hold it right there.
很蹊跷
That's... strange.
那个 你能拉近一点吗
See that? Can you go in closer?
科特就是在那里消失不见的
That's right where Kurt disappeared.
天呐 这块儿地很大
Holy shit. That's big.
可能是他的杀人地窖
That could be where he kills.
或许是他放战利品的地方
Maybe where he keeps his trophies.
那是通风口吗
I-Is that a vent?
-咱们走 -等等
- Let's go. - Wait.
准则第一条 不要被抓
First rule of the Code: don't get caught.
我们等天黑以后
We wait until dark.
晚上再过去看看
Come back tonight and check it out.
好吧
Okay.
除了哈罗德·希普曼
Outside of Harold Shipman
和路易斯·格拉迪沃
or Luis Garavito,
海湾屠夫
the Bay Harbor Butcher
是有史以来
was one of the most prolific
最多产的连环杀手
serial killers of all time.
他是整个世上最变♥态♥的
He's one of the most sick-ass, decapitating,
斩首和肢解杀人犯
dismembering murderers out there.
听完本期博客
And by the end of this podcast,
你对他的一切认知
I'm gonna challenge everything
将发生天翻地覆
you may think you know about
的改变
who... he... was.
Hey.
你也好
Hey, yourself.
听我说
Look,
你和奥德丽不要太失望哈
I hope it doesn't bum you and Audrey out too much,
但是我和哈里森
but would it be okay if
今晚可以不过去吗
Harrison and I don't come over tonight?
我们俩玩到兴头上了
Me and the kid have been really bonding.
这是好事啊
That's really great.
没问题的
Uh, it's no problem.
对 我们要去深夜远足
Yeah, we're gonna go on a night hike
观察今晚的血月
and check out that blood moon that's been happening.
没事 祝玩得开心
That's fine. Have fun.
嗯 圣诞快乐 爱你
Yeah. Merry Christmas. Love you.
你也是 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you, too.
我一边前行
As I walk along
我一边前行
I wonder
我们的爱情到底出了什么错
A-what went wrong with our love
一份如此强烈的爱
A love that was so strong
我一边前行
And as I still walk on
我一边疑惑
I think of
我们在一起的种种
The things we've done
那时我们的心
Together, while our hearts
如此年轻
Were young
这也太过分了
This is too much.
是吗
Is it?
他幻想自己能杀死三一杀手
He fantasized about killing Trinity.
谁他妈的不想
Who fucking didn't?
他承认了想杀伊森的事
He admitted to wanting to kill Ethan.
-他跟我如出一辙 -你速战速决
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表