剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
当他第一次开始搞砸的时候。
when he first started fucking up.
一直以为他会摆脱它。
Kept thinking he'd grow out of it.
但他的内心深处却是一片黑暗,
But there was a darkness in him,
- 你知道的。 - 是的,但我只是保留
-and you knew it. - Yeah, but I just kept
帮助他摆脱困境。
helping him get out of trouble.
但这真的不是马特的错,你知道吗?
But it's not really Matt's fault, you know?
这是我的错。
It's my fault.
我不会那样说。
I wouldn't say that.
嗯……事实是,
Well... the truth is,
我刚刚抚养了一个可怕的孩子。
I just raised a terrible kid.
我的意思是,我的马特更像伊森而不是哈里森。
I mean, my Matt's much more like Ethan than he is Harrison.
-不。 - 不,他更糟。
-No. - No, he's worse.
我-我的意思是,伊森可能想杀人,
I-I mean, Ethan might have wanted to kill people,
但马特确实做到了。
but Matt actually did.
嘿,他不是故意撞那条船的。
Hey, he didn't mean to crash that boat.
他没有撞上它。
He didn't crash it.
他没有开车。
He wasn't driving.
不,我知道。 我的意思和你一样。
No, I know. I meant it the same way you did.
你怎么知道的?
How do you even know about that?
我女朋友是警♥察♥局长。
My girlfriend's the chief of police.
并且不要把任何人扔到公共汽车下面,
And not to throw anyone under the bus,
但埃丝特有点八卦。
but Esther's a bit of a gossip.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
所以埃丝特和你女朋友说了什么
So what did Esther and your girlfriend say
关于船事故?
about the boat accident?
那个马特没有开车,
That Matt wasn't driving,
和青少年做愚蠢的事情。
and that teenagers do stupid things.
他不是少年。
He wasn't a teenager.
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I didn't know that.
我知道。
I knew that.
听着,库尔特,你无法摆脱这种内疚感。
Look, Kurt, you can't carry around this guilt.
孩子们天生就是这样。
Kids are born the way they are.
在过去的十年里,我没有出现在哈里森的生活中。
I wasn't in Harrison's life for the last ten years.
看看他结果如何。
Look how he turned out.
嗯你是对的。
Yeah, you're right.
我很感激。
I appreciate that.
但是你会看到。
But you'll see.
你知道,如果哈里森做错了什么
You know, if Harrison ever does anything wrong,
很难不对它负责。
it is hard not to feel responsible for it.
他妈的。
Fuck.
[Dexter] 这家伙在钓鱼,而我只是咬了一口。
[Dexter] The guy's fishing, and I just nibbled.
-嘿。 -[安吉拉]所以,
-Hey. -[Angela] So,
我只是想正式通知你
I just wanted to formally let you know
我们没有提出任何指控
that we're not bringing any charges
反对哈里森刺伤伊森。
against Harrison for stabbing Ethan.
它被裁定为自卫行为,
It's been ruled an act of self-defense,
不管伊森试图声称什么。
no matter what Ethan tried to claim.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他发誓他从未刺伤哈里森。
He swears he never stabbed Harrison.
嗯,他怎么解释——?
Well, how does he explain--?
他说哈里森只是突然砍了他。
He said that Harrison just suddenly slashed him.
这是他记得的最后一件事。
And that's the last thing he remembers.
你知道,我试着对他有一些同情。
You know, I try to have some compassion for him.
分明是个麻烦缠身的孩子。
He's clearly a troubled kid.
是的。
Yeah.
因此,我们正在推进对 Ethan 的诉讼。
So, we're moving forward with our case against Ethan.
我不知道你是否想要我
And I don't know if you want me
让您与律师取得联♥系♥,
to put you in touch with a lawyer,
如果你想调查民事案件,或者——
if you want to look into a civil case, or--
不,他和他的家人已经受够了。
No, he and his family are going through enough.
哇。 如果我处于你的位置,
Wow. If I were in your position,
我不知道我是否可以如此慈悲。
I don't know if I could be so compassionate.
你是个好人,吉姆。
You're a good person, Jim.
-拿着。
-Take it.
我等下会打给你?
I'll call you later?
好的。 我爱你。
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你。
Love you, too.
总主教。
Chief Bishop.
伊森说的是实话。
Ethan's telling the truth.
这伤口不是猎刀造成的。
This wound wasn't made by a hunting knife.
哈里森那天带着自己的武器去学校。
Harrison brought his own weapon to school that day.
嘿。 我听说你儿子很了不起。
Hey. I heard your son was amazing.
给你回电。
Gonna call you back.
等一下。
Just wait a minute.
我带着平安祭而来。
I come with a peace offering.
我没有喝酒,莫莉。
I'm not drinking, Molly.
好吧,坚持下去是没有意义的。
Well, there's no point in sticking around.
我疏远了一个人
I've alienated the one person
我需要讲述这个故事。
that I needed to tell this story.
-我可以写下来吗?
-Can I get that in writing?
考虑一下这个……我的告别礼物。
Consider this... my goodbye present.
信仰达瓦斯。 三天前,
Faith Darwas. Three days ago,
在塔尔萨的一元店外。
outside of a Dollar Store in Tulsa.
我在这个 Carrie 板上用谷歌♥搜索了一些你的名字。
I googled a few of your, uh, names on this Carrie board here.
顺便说一下,这不是刺戳。
Which, by the way, is not a jab.
我的意思是,这是疯狂的彻底,
I mean, that it's crazy thorough,
人们就是这样描述我的工作的。
which is how people describe my work.
你是怎么得到这个的?
How did you get this?
我在我的 Merry Fucking Kill Insta-feed 上发布了他们的照片。
I posted their pics on my Merry Fucking Kill Insta-feed.
你会惊讶于 800,000 名业余侦探
You'd be surprised what 800,000 amateur sleuths
可以在几个小时内挖出来。
can dig up in a matter of hours.
我也得到了她最后三个地址
I also got her last three addresses
和一个手♥机♥号♥码。
and a cell phone number.
-你跟她谈过? - 嗯嗯。 是的。
-You talked to her? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
她现在经过劳伦。
She goes by Lauren now.
她离开是因为她妈妈是个吸毒者
She left because her mom was a pill-popper
有一扇肮脏的男朋友的旋转门。
with a rotating door of shitty boyfriends.
她现在做得好多了。
She's doing a lot better now.
所以她只是另一个逃亡者。
So she was just another runaway.
就像大家说的那样。
Just like everybody said.
她还活着。 这是一件好事。
She is alive. That's a good thing.
嗯,是的,当然。 这只是...
Well, yeah, of course. It's just...
嗯...
Um...
也许我他妈的疯了。
Maybe I am fucking crazy.
看,我几乎疯狂的交通,
Look, I pretty much traffic in crazy,
而你绝对不是。
and you are most definitely not.
我也发了这些。
I posted these ones, as well.
没有。 没有一个目击。
Nothing. Not one sighting.
甚至连一个自称在新墨西哥感受到他们的灵气的通灵者都没有,
Not even a psychic claiming to feel their aura in New Mexico,
我通常至少得到其中的三个。
and I usually get at least three of those.
所以不管这些女人是谁,
So whoever these women are,
他们绝对是失踪了。
they are most definitely missing.
没有人在寻找他们,除了你。
And no one is looking for them, except for you.
让我谈谈你的理论。
Let me in on your theory.
因为我知道你有一个。
'Cause I know you got one.
在我上高中的时候,我最好的朋友失踪了。
When I was in high school, my best friend disappeared.
鸢尾花。
Iris.
大家都说她跑了。
Everyone said she ran away.
没有人去找她。
No one looked for her.
它一直困扰着你。
It stuck with you.
所以,当我成为警♥察♥时,我向自己保证
So, when I became a cop, I promised myself
我会有所不同。
that I'd be different.
我作为一名愿意倾听的警♥察♥而享有盛誉。
I got a reputation as being the cop who would listen.
我开始收集这些女性的故事。
I started collecting these women's stories.
穷♥人♥,家破人亡。
Poor, from troubled homes.
其中一些是本地人。
Some of them Native.
每个人都认为他们只是继续前进。
Everyone assumes they just moved on.
但我知道在我的直觉中,一些可怕的事情正在发生在他们身上。
But I know in my gut something terrible is happening to them.
我知道你不想听到这个,
I know you don't want to hear this,
但我认为我们应该结成联盟。
but I think we should form an alliance.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表