剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
注意安全。
Stay safe.
-运气好吗?
-Any luck?
我一提到你妈妈的名字,
The minute I mentioned your mom's name,
杰瑞已经走到他的卡车的一半了。
Jerry was halfway to his truck.
那是关于什么的?
What was that about?
只是爱德华奥尔森是亿万富翁。
Just Edward Olsen being a billionaire.
[Dexter] 我的不是我想要隐藏的身体。
[Dexter] Mine's not the body I'm looking to hide.
好的。
Okay.
这会奏效。
This'll work.
我想念这个。
I miss this.
宁静。
The quiet.
冷静的。
Calm.
孤独。
Solitude.
他妈的!
Fuck!
他妈的!
Fuck!
嘿,你。 怎么了?
Hey, you. What's up?
就看你今晚要不要过来吃晚饭。
Just seeing if you want to come over for dinner tonight.
今晚? 呃...
Tonight? Uh...
我不确定我是否愿意。
I'm not sure I'm up for it.
我有点累了。 雨检?
I'm kind of exhausted. Rain check?
我知道。 我也累了
I know. I'm exhausted, too.
你认为我喜欢为奥黛丽和哈里森做饭吗?
You think I feel like cooking for Audrey and Harrison?
-哈里森? - 是的。
-Harrison? - Yeah.
奥黛丽邀请他过来。
Audrey invited him over.
如果你不想来,也没关系。
If you don't want to come, it's okay.
不,我很乐意来。
No, I'd love to come.
我会来。
I'll come.
苏,厄斯?
Sup, Eeth?
我想感谢你今天。
I wanted to thank you for today.
是的,不用担心。
Yeah, don't worry about it.
我一直幻想
I've always fantasized
像那样伤害扎克
about hurting Zach like that,
但你确实做到了。
but you actually did.
去他妈的那些家伙。
Fuck those guys.
他们只是认为他们很难因为他们打猎和拉屎。
They just think they're hard 'cause they hunt and shit.
呃,他们对真正的暴♥力♥一无所知。
Uh, they don't know anything about real violence.
我得到了一堆那些混♥蛋♥的图画。
I got a bunch of drawings of those assholes.
你想看?
You want to see?
令我激动。
Thrill me.
你是什??么,像惩罚者什么的?
What are you, like, The Punisher or something?
[嗤之以鼻]如果我是他们他妈的会怕我,嗯?
[scoffs] They'd be fucking scared of me if I was, huh?
他妈的吓傻了。
Fucking petrified.
-[德克斯特] 熊,狗。
-[Dexter] Bears, dogs.
我怀念只有动物的日子
I miss the days when the only animals
我不得不担心鳄鱼。
I had to worry about were alligators.
Rusty 的狗度过了一天
And Rusty's dogs spent the day
字面上吠叫错了树。
literally barking up the wrong tree.
他们在那里找不到狗屎。
They couldn't find shit out there.
我看见。 我的意思是,你认为这意味着什么?
I saw. I mean, what do you think it means?
我不知道,但我要去见 Rusty 和他的狗
I don't know, but I'm going to meet Rusty and his dogs
明天在犯罪现场。
at the crime scene tomorrow.
什么意思,看到了吗?
What do you mean, you saw?
在他妈的快活杀掉 Instagram 上。
On the Merry Fucking Kill Instagram.
你能相信莫莉公园在铁湖吗?
Can you believe Molly Park is in Iron Lake?
莫莉·帕克是谁?
Who's Molly Park?
哦,你♥他♥妈♥的一定是在逗我。
Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me.
让我再看一遍?
Let me see that again?
她今天在店里。
She was in the store today.
她正在装载冬季装备。
She was loading up on winter gear.
我猜她会坚持一段时间。
I guess she's sticking around for a while.
等等,所以...
Wait, so...
所以她是播客?
so she's a podcaster?
它只是,就像,最受欢迎的
It's only, like, the most popular
真正的犯罪播客在那里。
true crime podcast out there.
我的意思是,她在 Instagram 上有 100 万粉丝。
I mean, she has, like, a million followers on Instagram.
你是真正的犯罪吗?
You're into true crime?
这是谋杀,但很有趣。
It's murder, but it's funny.
我会发短♥信♥给你我的前五名。
I'll text you my top five.
所以...
So...
我今天接到亚伯拉罕·布朗的电♥话♥。
I got a call from Abraham Brown today.
他说你们开车兜风
He said you guys took a little drive
出预订。
out to the Reservation.
你以为我不会发现吗?
Did you think I wasn't gonna find out?
我正在努力做正确的事情。
I was trying to do the right thing.
背着我走?
By going behind my back?
对待鹿的方式是,
The way that deer's being treated is,
就像,完蛋了——
like, totally fucked--
弄乱。
messed up.
虽已逝去,但依旧值得尊重。
Even though it's dead, it still deserves dignity.
我同意。
I agree.
那你为什么不做点什么?
Then why didn't you do something?
嗯,我正在接受刑事调查。
Um, I'm in the middle of a criminal investigation.
我有点忙。
I've been a little busy.
Audz,下次来找我
Audz, next time, just come to me
我们可以一起找到解决方案。
and we can find a solution together.
这不是一些育儿绝地思维技巧。
This isn't some parenting Jedi Mind Trick.
这是我在你身边。
This is me on your side.
我和亚伯拉罕谈过。
I spoke with Abraham.
我们想出了一个关于鹿的计划。
We came up with a plan for the deer.
只需要你释放它。
Just need you to release it.
唔。 说我们已经完成了。
Hmm. Say we are done with it.
计划是什么?
What's the plan?
要去篝火晚会...-[德克斯特]谁会想到
Gonna do a bonfire... -[Dexter] Who'd have thought
我会找到这个。
I would find this.
铁湖的一家人。
A family in Iron Lake.
一个我差点失去的家庭
A family that I very nearly lost
因为冲动杀人。
because of an impulsive kill.
我不想失去这个。
I don't want to lose this.
...吉姆会开他的拖拉机...
...Jim would drive his tractor...
[Dexter] 剩下的就是找个地方……
[Dexter] All that's left is to find a spot to...
...移♥动♥身体。
...move the body.
什么?
What?
Y-你可以帮助我们
Y-You could help us
移♥动♥鹿的身体,对吧?
move the deer's body, right?
你-你的卡车床够大吗?
Your-your truck bed's big enough?
是的。 应该。
Yeah. Should be.
唔。 听起来像是个计划。
Hmm. Sounds like a plan.
伟大的。 因为我已经告诉他们了
Great. 'Cause I already told them
我们今晚会这样做。
we'd be doing it tonight.
Nya:weh sg?no'。
Nya:weh sg?no'.
Nya:weh, Angela.
Nya:weh, Angela.
感谢您同意这一点。
Thank you for agreeing to this.
当然。
Of course.
人类一直
Humans have always
通过仪式处理死亡。
dealt with death through rituals.
猜猜我的只是有点独特。
Guess mine are just a little unique.
嘿,我们该走了。
Hey, we should go.
看着它们——尽可能靠近人们。
Look at them-- as close as people can be.
我站在这里,十英尺
And here I stand, ten feet
和我自己的儿子相距 1000 英里。
and 1,000 miles away from my own son.
我应该为你挺身而出
I should've stood up for you
昨天在学校。
at school yesterday.
我错了。
I was wrong.
是的,你是。
Yeah, you were.
好吧,从现在开始,我就在你身边。
Well, from now on, this is me on your side.
感谢爸爸。
Thanks, Dad.
“爸爸。” 哇。
"Dad." Wow.
我最喜欢的新词。
My new favorite word.
轻柔诡异的音乐
gentle, eerie music
我只希望我剩下的问题
I only wish the rest of my problems
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表