剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
嘿,你觉得你♥他♥妈♥的很有趣,
Hey, you think you're fucking funny,
你小鸡♥巴♥动漫处♥女♥?!
you small-dick anime virgin?!
让伊森一个人呆着。
Leave Ethan alone.
或者我这样对你
Or I do this to you
每...一个...他妈的...一天。
every... single... fucking... day.
什么?
What?
大家好。
Hey, guys.
到底是怎么回事?
What's going on?
只是,只是冷静。
Just, just chillin'.
需要搭便车?
Need a ride?
哦,顺便说一句。
Oh, by the way.
洛根教练说我参加了摔跤队。
Coach Logan said I made the wrestling team.
我会在垫子上见到你们。
I'll see you guys on the mat.
用你的眼睛尖叫
Screaming with your eyes
他为什么盯着?
Why is he staring?
那么走廊里的那场战斗到底是怎么回事?
So what the hell was that fight in the hallway?
伊森告诉我他们一直在折磨他
Ethan told me they've been torturing him
从小学开始。
since elementary school.
他太害怕了,几乎无法和真人交谈。
He's so scared he can barely talk to a real person.
他们是混♥蛋♥。 我得到它。
They're jerks. I get it.
但是当你来自一个小镇时
But when you're from a small town,
你有点被和你一起长大的人困住了。
you're sort of stuck with the people you grew up with.
停止凝视
Stop staring
我不会知道。
I wouldn't know.
我四处走动。
I moved around a lot.
那一定很糟糕。
That must suck.
好处是我真的不
Upside is I don't really
不在乎人们对我的看法。
give a shit about what people think about me.
无论如何,你从哪里学习如何做到这一点?
Where'd you learn how to do that, anyway?
看起来像一些真正的 UFC 狗屎。
Looked like some real UFC shit.
你在寄养家庭捡到一些东西。
You pick up a few things in foster homes.
扎克会没事的。
Zach will be fine.
为什么,你吓坏了?
Why, you freaked out?
不。
No.
他为什么盯着?
Why is he staring?
妈妈让我去拿东西
Mom asked me to pick up some stuff
从屠夫那里吃晚餐。
for dinner from the butcher.
你很酷吗?
Cool by you?
我无处可去。
I got nowhere to be.
停止凝视
Stop staring
嘿,吉格。
Hey, Gig.
有你自♥制♥的意大利香肠吗?
Got any of your homemade Italian sausage?
特别辣?
Extra spicy?
妈妈今晚要煮意大利面。
Mom's cooking pasta salsiccia tonight.
当然。 你需要多少?
Sure. How much you need?
毫米。 两磅应该可以。
Mm. Two pounds should do it.
啊。 马上就来。
Ah. Coming right up.
你是吉姆林赛的孩子?
You're Jim Lindsay's kid?
他们就是这么说的。
That's what they say.
欢迎来到铁湖。
Welcome to Iron Lake.
当你妈妈的时候肯定会很高兴
Sure will be glad when your mom
从我的店里拿掉那块白钱。
gets that white buck out of my shop.
什么?
What?
是的。 它在冷却器中
Yeah. It's been in the cooler
将近一个星期。
for almost a week.
-你一定是在跟我开玩笑。 哇,哇,哇。
-You've got to be kidding me. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇。 奥黛丽,等一下。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Audrey, hold up.
他们把它从犯罪现场带来了。
They brought it from the crime scene.
该死的耻辱。
Goddamn shame.
他妈的糟透了。
Fucking sucks.
你打算用它做什么?
What are you gonna do with it?
一旦奥黛丽的妈妈不再需要它作为证据,
Once Audrey's mom no longer needs it for evidence,
我会打电♥话♥给卫♥生♥部♥门处理尸体。
I'll call Sanitation to dispose of the carcass.
我不敢相信他们会治疗
I cannot believe they're gonna treat
这种神奇的生物就像...
this amazing creature like...
道路杀手。
roadkill.
我们应该先于他们做点什么。
We should do something before they do.
[Dexter] 不错,徒步三英里到达铁矿。
[Dexter] Nice, a three-mile hike up to the iron mine.
因为我只是不出去足够。
'Cause I just don't get out enough.
那你和你♥爸♥到底是怎么回事?
So what's the deal with you and your dad?
在你出现之前,他从来没有提到你。
Before you showed up here, he never mentioned you.
当我再来...
When I come again...
毫米。 不值得进去。
Mm. It's not worth going into.
你和你的人有什么关系?
What's the deal with you and yours?
嗯……他死了。
Um... he's dead.
哦。
Oh.
我——对不起。
I'm-I'm sorry.
很久以前了。
It was a long time ago.
我几乎不记得他了。
I barely remember him.
还有我的亲生妈妈? 没有。
And my birth mom? Nothing.
等待。 等等,安吉拉不是……
Wait. Wait, Angela's not...
生我的女人
The woman who gave birth to me
我出生后就抛弃了我。
abandoned me right after I was born.
所以安吉拉是我的妈妈。
So Angela is my mom.
你的吉他在后面?
That your guitar in the back?
那是我爸爸的。
It was my Dad's.
我喜欢玩它,知道他把它拿在手里。
I love playing it knowing he held it in his hands.
哦,这他妈的车也是他的。
Oh, and this fucking car was his, too.
-怎么了? 该死的。
-What's wrong? Damn it.
可能又是该死的散热器。
Probably the damn radiator again.
是的。
Yep.
散热器软管裂开。
Radiator hose split.
该换了
Got to replace it.
什么,你知道怎么做?
What, you know how to do this shit?
我妈妈对一切都很偏执。
My mom's paranoid about everything.
让我学会了如何换轮胎
Made me learn how to change a tire
我一拿到学习许可证。
as soon as I got my learner's permit.
伟大的。
Great.
没有酒吧。
No bars.
你介意走那条路给杰瑞的汽车店打电♥话♥吗?
You mind going down that road and calling Jerry's Auto Shop?
是的。
Yeah.
-号♥码在我手♥机♥里。 - 好的。
-The number's in my phone. - Okay.
告诉他我需要
Tell him I need
一个三英寸宽、两英尺长的散热器软管和两个夹子。
a three-inch wide, two-foot long radiator hose and two clamps.
-我接到你了。 - 我要把这个软管弄掉
-I got you. - I'll pop this hose off
所以我们可以早点离开这里。
so we can get out of here sooner.
好的。 好的。
All right. All right.
我的心能感觉到痛
My heart can feel the pain
一切都好?
Everything all right?
散热器。
Radiator.
哦。 我,嗯...
Oh. I, um...
你需要搭车吗?
Do you need a ride someplace?
我的朋友刚上那座山寻求帮助。
My friend's just up that hill calling for help.
-嗯。 - 他应该很快回来。
-Uh-huh. - He should be back soon.
好吧,你要不要在我的车里等他回来?
Well, do you want to wait in my car until he gets back?
它是温暖的。 苏打水。 电视。
It's warm. Sodas. TV.
我知道你是谁,奥尔森先生。
I know who you are, Mr. Olsen.
我知道二氧化碳的吨♥位
I know the tonnage of CO2
您的化工厂每年都会排放。
your chemical plants release every year.
您为气候科学投入的数百万美元。
The millions you've spent fighting climate science.
想要有所帮助吗?
Want to be helpful?
别再搞砸这个星球了。
Stop fucking up the planet.
天啊。
Oh, my.
你知道,我觉得你这么恨我很有趣,
You know, I find it funny that you hate me so much,
在这里,您正在驾驶这辆旧油耗。
and here you are driving this old gas-guzzler.
有些人可能会认为那是虚伪的,但我不这么认为。
Some might consider that hypocritical, but I don't.
人很复杂。
People are complicated.
生活很复杂。
Life's complicated.
总有一天你会明白这个世界是如何运作的。
One day you'll understand how the world really works.
你今天过得很愉快,奥黛丽。
You have a good day, Audrey.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表