剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
在汉娜告诉我你死了之后,
After Hannah told me you were dead,
我、我在床边放了一张你的照片。
I-I kept a photo of you by my bed.
我每天晚上都会看它。
I would look at it every night.
很长一段时间,我哭着睡着了。
And for a long time, I cried myself to sleep.
然后我找到了那封信。
And then I found that letter.
一世...
I...
我很生气。
I was so angry.
你当然是。
Of course you were.
但也许我现在可以在你身边。
But maybe I can be there for you now.
你真的是那个意思吗?
Do-do you really mean that?
如果你愿意冒险,我会把你搞砸。
If you're willing to risk the chance that I'll screw you up.
不要表现得像你这样一个邪恶的人。
Stop acting like you're such an evil person.
我-我不记得很多了,
I-I don't remember a lot,
但我对你的所有回忆都是美好的。
but all of my memories of you are good.
……你做过的最糟糕的事情是……
The... the worst thing you ever did was...
哦哦。
Uh-oh.
……离开我。
...leave me.
所以,是的,我会留下来。
So, yeah, I'll stay.
一阵子。
For a while.
伟大的。
Great.
早上,我们可以谈谈
In the morning, we can talk
关于让你在学校成立。
about getting you set up at school.
但不是蓝莓煎饼。
But not over blueberry pancakes.
我的意思是,普通的煎饼
I mean, regular pancakes
不会完全没有问题。
wouldn't be completely out of the question.
普通煎饼听起来不错。
Regular pancakes sound good.
啊。 你怎么知道这正是我需要的?
Ugh. How did you know this is exactly what I need?
幸运的猜测。
Lucky guess.
你不必那么享受胜利。
You don't have to enjoy the win so much.
你♥他♥妈♥的自鸣得意。
You smug fuck.
安吉拉。
Angela.
我尽快……尽可能地来了。
I came as soon as I... as I could.
到底是怎么回事?
What's going on?
你找到他了吗? 告诉我他没事。
Did you find him? Tell me he's okay.
库尔特,我们几个小时以来一直试图与您联♥系♥。
Kurt, we've been trying to contact you for hours.
我们发现了马特可能犯罪的证据。
We found evidence that Matt may have committed a crime.
什么?
What?
什么……什么罪?
What... what crime?
在保留地杀死一只动物。
Killing an animal on reservation land.
有证据表明他逃离了该地区。
Evidence points to him fleeing the area.
-你在说什么? 我和儿子
-What are you talking about? My son and I
发现一只死白鹿,考德威尔先生。
found a dead white deer, Mr. Caldwell.
马特杀了它,意识到他搞砸了并离开了城镇。
Matt killed it, realized he screwed up and left town.
不,不,不,不,不,不。 他会打电♥话♥给我
No. No, no, no, no, no. He would've called me
如果他遇到麻烦。 他总是这样。
if he was in trouble. He always does.
偷猎罚款不会吓到他。
And a poaching fine isn't gonna scare him.
这不仅仅是偷猎,库尔特。
It's not just poaching, Kurt.
马特在保留地上杀死了一只白鹿。
Matt killed a white buck on reservation land.
我告诉你,他会打电♥话♥给我。
And I'm telling you that he would've called me.
他在外面。
He's out there.
听着,我知道马特并不完美
Look, I know Matt's not perfect
他在生活中犯了错误,
and he's made mistakes in life,
但他不应该被冻死
but he doesn't deserve to freeze to death
今晚在树林里,因为这就是会发生的事情
in the woods tonight, 'cause that's what's gonna happen
如果你取消搜索。
if you call the search off.
库尔特,我们可以在里面谈谈吗?
Kurt, can we talk about this inside?
不,该死! 儿子失踪了
No, goddamn it! My son has disappeared,
我们现在需要找到他。
and we need to find him now.
戏剧音乐
dramatic music
大家!
Everybody!
嘿。
Hey.
我需要...
I need...
我需要你为我挺身而出,为我的家人挺身而出。
I need you to stand up for me, for my family.
我们以同样的方式为您挺身而出。
Same way we've stood up for you.
我的意思是,我们——我们已经捐赠了卡车
I mean, we-we've donated the trucks
到志愿消防队。
to the volunteer fire department.
呃,我们每年都会赞助丰收节。
Uh, we sponsor the Harvest Fest every year.
我的意思是,弗雷德,当你♥爸♥爸的商店屋顶倒塌时,
I mean, Fred, when-when your dad's store's roof fell in,
谁帮他修理的,嗯?
who fronted him for the repairs, huh?
对。
Right.
我的意思是,来吧。 你的孩子长大了一半
I mean, come on. Half your kids grew up
在我的卡车停靠站工作。
working at my truck stop.
这是铁湖。
This is Iron Lake.
我们互相照顾。
We look out for each other.
所以,拜托,我求你了。
So, please, I'm begging you.
现在不要放弃我的儿子。
Do not give up on my son now.
现在,在他最需要我们的时候。
Now, when he needs us the most.
好的。 我们将继续通宵。
Okay. We'll keep going through the night.
谢谢你,安吉拉。
Thank you, Angela.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
无论您需要什么资源,都可以。
Whatever resources you need, anything at all.
对我来说意味着整个世界。
Means the world to me.
好的。 我们要回去了。
Okay. We're going back in.
留在您的团队中并捆绑在一起。
Stay in your groups and bundle up.
这将是一个漫长而寒冷的夜晚。
It's gonna be a long, cold night.
所以……我想我们会在这里待久一点。
So... I guess we'll be here a little bit longer.
那不是问题。
That's not a problem.
这是你的孩子,吉姆?
This your boy, Jim?
是的。 哈里森,这是,呃,库尔特考德威尔。
Yes. Harrison, this is, uh, Kurt Caldwell.
很高兴认识你,考德威尔先生。
Nice to meet you, Mr. Caldwell.
同样地。
Likewise.
马特在外面。 我知道。
Matt's out there. I know it.
我会找到他,如果这是我做的最后一件事。
I'm gonna find him, if it's the last thing I do.
没有一块石头是不会动弹的。
No stone will go unturned.
[Dexter] 好吧,也许有些石头不会动弹。
[Dexter] Well, maybe some stones will go unturned.
戏剧性的、情绪化的音乐
dramatic, emotional music
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表