剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
我会在里面遇见你。
I'll meet you inside.
[德克斯特] 人总要做出牺牲
[Dexter] There are always sacrifices one has to make
- 作为父母。 不。
-as a parent. No.
尤其是十几岁的父母。
Especially the parent of a teenager.
-嘘,嘘。
-Shh, shh.
你并不总是能做这些事情
You don't always get to do the things
你想要你想要的方式。
you want the way you want.
但我们可以做出这些小小的牺牲
But we can make these small sacrifices
为了我们的孩子。
for the good of our children.
举手! 举手!
Hands up! Hands up!
让我看看你的手! 一路攀升!
Let me see your hands up! All the way up!
他妈的。
Goddamn it.
毕竟,如果我们做不到,
After all, if we can't do that,
我们不配做父母。
we don't deserve to be parents.
他昨晚11:30退房♥。
He checked out at 11:30 last night.
他在那。
There he is.
马特考德威尔。
Matt Caldwell.
你是对的。 他在那。
You're right. There he is.
都查出来了。
All checked out.
很抱歉打扰您,先生。
Sorry to bother you with this, sir.
非常感谢您的时间。
Thanks so much for your time.
-只是,呃...
-Just, uh...
为了我的记录。 再次感谢。
For my records. Thanks again.
那他妈是谁?
Who the fuck was that?
为什么库尔特会撒谎?
Why would Kurt lie?
那么,你有钱吗?
So, you have any money?
我以为你会得到这个。
I thought you were getting this.
不是为了食物。
Not for the food.
为了你的新生活。
For your new life.
-并不真地。 - 哦。
-Not really. - Oh.
嗯,这不是一个很好的计划,是吗?
Well, that's not really a great plan, is it?
搭便车到天知道的地方,而您的名字一分钱也没有。
Hitchhiking to God-knows-where with not a dollar to your name.
外面的世界很危险,孩子。
It's a dangerous world out there, kid.
你觉得我是怎么到铁湖的?
How do you think I got to Iron Lake?
哦。
Oh.
看,呃...
Look, uh...
我知道事情已经很复杂了
I know things have been complicated
你和你♥爸♥之间
between you and your dad.
见鬼,有次和马特在一起
Hell, there were times with Matt
当我想把他完全抹掉的时候。
when I wanted to write him off entirely.
而我们的争吵不算什么
And our fights were nothing
与我和我老人家的井喷相比。
compared to the blowouts I had with my old man.
看,你不必这样做。
Look, you don't have to do this.
努力让它变得更好。
Try and make it better.
什么,我们之间发生了什么
What, what's happening between us
已经持续了很长时间。
has been going on for a long time.
嘿。 你知道,我在你身边的时间比你久一点,
Hey. You know, I've been around a little bit longer than you,
我已经看到了一些事情。
and I've seen a few things.
所以我要给你一点建议
So I'm gonna give you a little advice,
不管你喜不喜欢。
whether you like it or not.
现在,在那些时刻,
Now, in those moments,
当你看到的都是红色的时候
when all you see is red,
去做点什么吧
just go and do something kind
为了让你生气的人。
for the person that's pissing you off.
即使你不想,尤其是如果你不想。
Even if you don't want to, especially if you don't want to.
是的,我想我们可能已经过去了。
Yeah, I think we might be past that.
啊。 好吧,要么接受要么离开。
Ah. Well, take it or leave it.
想跑多久就跑多久
Run as far and as long as you want,
你永远无法摆脱那种愤怒。
you can never outrun that rage.
苏珊。
Susan.
-是的? - 你能,呃,
-Yeah? - Could you, uh,
给我一个这些应用程序?
get me one of those applications?
那么,你想要新的生活吗?
Well, you want a new life?
从找一份他妈的工作开始。 这里。
Start by getting a fucking job. Here.
我给你一个。
I'll give you one.
你为什么对我这么好?
Why are you being so nice to me?
你必须有其他地方可以去。
You must have other places to be.
你有潜力,孩子。
You got potential, kid.
我能看到它。
I can see it.
只需提前付款。
Just pay it forward.
你不生气?
You're not mad?
不。
No.
我很高兴你没事。
I'm just glad you're okay.
我的意思是,我知道发生的事情很可怕。
I mean, I know what happened was scary.
哈里森会没事的。
Harrison's gonna be okay.
斯科特没有麻烦。
Scott's not in trouble.
我的意思是,比平时更多。
I mean, any more than usual.
没有人会生你的气。
No one's gonna be mad at you.
你救了哈里森的命。
You saved Harrison's life.
随便。
Whatever.
那么,是什么困扰着你呢?
So, what's bothering you?
哈里森说了些奇怪的话。
Harrison said something weird.
就在他昏倒之前。
Right before he passed out.
好的。
Okay.
他说他爸爸的名字不是吉姆林赛。
He said his dad's name isn't Jim Lindsay.
嘿。
Hey.
你饿了?
You hungry?
我很好。
I'm good.
治疗如何?
How was therapy?
你喜欢医生吗?
You like the doctor?
实际上,与某人交谈的感觉很棒。
Actually, it-it felt great to talk to someone.
嗯,很高兴听到。
Well, that's great to hear.
我要去躺下。 医生说好好休息。
I'm gonna go lie down. Doctor said to get some rest.
当然。
Of course.
你确定你不想吃晚餐吗?
Are you sure you don't want any dinner?
[Dexter] 我们认为我们已经弄清楚了。
[Dexter] We think we have it all figured out.
我们认为我们可以控制事情。
We think we can control things.
修复它们。
Fix them.
我们可以让生活继续前进
That we can keep life moving forward
在我们选择的道路上。
on the path we've chosen.
有趣的音乐
intriguing music
但这一切挡在我们和混乱之间
But all that's standing between us and chaos
- 是一根细小的、易碎的线。
-is a tiny, fragile thread.
剪断那根线,
Cut that thread,
而我们都只是坠入太空。
and we're all just falling into space.
公主的“氯♥胺♥酮♥”走进蝴蝶博物馆
"Ketamine" by Princess Goes to the Butterfly Museum
我想感觉永远改变
I wanna feel forever changing
但是当所有这些重新排列时很难
But it's hard when all this rearranging
意味着我可能会失去你
Means I might be losing you
我想飞过糖果峡谷
I wanna soar through candy canyons
但是当我的同伴颠簸时很难
But it's hard when my companion's thrashing
不可见
Kept from view
我们并肩
We're side by side
触手可及
Just within reach
但天壤之别
But worlds apart
我在建造城♥堡♥
I'm building castles
在沙滩上
On the beach
你在撕心裂肺
You're tearing out your heart
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表