剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
Hey, it's okay.
别吭声
Shh...
别挣扎 嘘
Stop struggling. Shh.
你路走窄了 科特·考德威尔
It's the end of the road, Kurt Caldwell.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你环顾下四周 科特
Well, look around you, Kurt.
别再用那套听烂了的说辞
And spare us that old chestnut
把锅推到你父亲身上了
about how your father did this, too.
好吧
Okay.
被你们发现了
Yeah, you got me.
都是我♥干♥的 从头到尾我都认
It's all me. Every bit of it.
挺神的吧 对吧
Pretty fucking amazing, huh?
真的吗 你杀女人
Really? You-you fucking murdered women.
不 我救了她们
No! I saved 'em.
她们不过是逃家女
They're just runaways.
你知道这些人要经历
Do you have any idea the trauma
什么痛苦吗
that they were gonna go through?
我知道 我看过 我亲眼见过
I do. I saw it. I saw it firsthand,
我知道我爸会对他们做什么
what my dad would do to them.
我说了 别甩锅给你♥爸♥
Hey! I told you no dad shit.
我会在半路接她们上车
I'd pick them up on the road,
把她们带到我的小屋
and I'd take 'em to my cabin,
安顿得妥妥当当 给她们热饭吃
and I'd give them a nice room and a warm meal.
保护她们安全
And safety.
但她们还不满足
But that was never enough for them.
她们总想再回去
They always wanted to go back out there.
所以我才把她们做成标本
And so I preserved them,
永保她们安全
kept them safe forever.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你才不是为了救人
This wasn't about saving anyone,
你是为了权力
this was about power.
你喜欢控制她们的感觉
You loved the power you had over them.
这种感觉滋养着你体内的黑暗
It fed the darkness inside you.
你喜欢狩猎和抓捕
You loved the hunt, the capture.
你从她们的恐惧中获得快♥感♥
Their terror feeding you.
你该死
You deserve to die.
哦 吉米
Oh, wow, Jimbo.
你真了解我 不是吗
You really get me, don't you?
所以这算什么
So what is this?
你跟你儿子 你俩是治安联防义警喽?
You and your son, you're some kind of vigilante team?
别误会我 我真有点嫉妒呢
No, don't get me wrong. I'm kinda jealous.
跟哈里森呆在一起的日子
All the time that I spent with Harrison.
让我希望我儿子跟他更像
Kinda made me wish my son was more like H here.
是吗 那你为什么要杀我呢
Yeah, then why'd you try to kill me?
天 他还不知道
Oh, shit. He doesn't know.
他不知道你对马特做了什么 对吧
He doesn't know what you did to Matt, does he?
为了报仇 因为你亲爱的老爸杀了我儿子
Revenge... for your dear old dad murdering my son.
以眼还眼 父债子偿
Eye for an eye. Son for a son.
不是针对你的 小子
Nothing personal, kid.
马特符合准则要求
Matt fit The Code.
五个人因为马特丧命
Five people died because of him.
但由于科特替他打掩护
And they didn't receive justice
这些人没有得到公义
because Kurt covered for him.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
这就是你杀人的理由
That's your rationale for killing people?
自以为是的狗屁准则
Some kind of bullshit justice code?
马特躺在这张台子上时
You know, When Matt was on my table,
他说一切都是你的错
he blamed you for everything.
就像你把一切都怪在你♥爸♥头上一样
Just like you blame your dad.
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
你不需要看这个
You don't have to watch.
没事 我能行
No, I'm good.
你没事吧
You okay?
我觉得没事
I think so.
你要是想呼吸下新鲜空气 换换脑子
If you need to head up and get some air...
因为我还没完事 我必须处理掉他
'Cause my work isn't done here. He has to be disposed of.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
能把垃圾袋拿过来吗
Can you get the garbage bags?
我通常会根据大小把
I generally cut them into nine pieces,
它们分尸9块
depending on how big they are,
为了运输方便
for ease of transport.
你这边没事吧
You all right?
对 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我想出去透透气 你刚也说了
Um, I'm gonna go get some air, like you said.
Hey.
可以把这些袋子放到全地形车后面吗
You put these bags in the back of the RTV?
要是别人发现他不见了怎么办
What happens when people notice he's missing?
他仓皇回家收拾逃跑 算是帮了我们一个忙
Well, he covered that for us when he rushed home to escape.
安吉拉会在他家发现逃跑迹象
Angela'll look to his place and see that he ransacked it,
他收拾了行李 把保险箱里的钱都收拾走了
packed his bags, grabbed all his money from the safe.
你早知道他会逃跑
You knew he'd run.
每个艾恩湖的人都会以为他只是逃跑了
Everyone here in Iron Lake will think he fled.
人们总是逃避自己的生活
People run away from their lives all the time.
再也不会有女人被绑♥架♥和杀害
No more women kidnapped and killed.
对
That's right.
那个黑暗使者呢
And the Dark Passenger?
终于安静了
Is quiet.
这就是它的运作方式
That's how it works.
这样一来我们就能控制自己
That's how we keep it under control.
世界也会因此变得更美好
And the world's a better place for it.
就是这个目的
That's the idea.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
那是烟吗
Is that smoke?
哈里森
Harrison.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你们去哪了
Where were you?
我说了 带哈里森去看血月了
Like I said, I took Harrison out to see the blood moon.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
我还希望你知道呢
Well, I was hoping you could tell us.
这是科特的临别赠言
It's Kurt's parting shot.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 你怎么不接啊
I kept calling you. Why didn't you answer?
我手♥机♥关机了
I turned my phone off.
我想多享受享受跟哈里森的独处时光
I'm trying to stay present for Harrison, you know?
你们什么时候走的
What time did you leave?
大概晚上10点左右
It was around 10 p.m.
我们开着全地形车 玩得很愉快
We took the RTV out, had a great night.
就忘了时间
Just lost track of time, I guess.
他们得跟我们一起住了
They have to stay with us.
什么
What?
没关系 我们可以住旅馆
It's okay. We can stay at the inn.
妈 他们可以住我们家的 对吧
Mom, they can stay with us, right?
你们肯定都饿了
Bet you're starving.
-没错 -我也饿了
-Yep. - Me, too.
我想吃鸡蛋培根
I was thinking eggs and bacon?
或许能再来点冻薯饼
Maybe some of those frozen hash browns?
外加一杯上好的咖啡
And a damn fine cup of coffee.
(毕夏普局长收)
我去厨房♥帮孩子们一起做
I should probably help the kids in the kitchen.
我可是早餐魔法师
Breakfast wizard.
吉姆·林赛杀了马特·考德威尔
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表