剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
保护?
Protection?
从何而来?
From what?
我-我一个人待了很长时间。
I-I was on my own for a long time.
睡在大街上。 人们做奇怪的事情。
Sleeping in the streets. People do weird shit.
我第一次被抢劫时,他们带走了一切。
The first time I got robbed, they took everything.
下一次,我准备好了。
The next time, I was ready.
好的。
Okay.
那你为什么要把它带到学校?
So why'd you take it to school?
我不是在评判你,我只是想知道真♥相♥。
I'm not judging you, I just want to know the truth.
我听到了 Ethan 的故事。
I heard Ethan's side of the story.
它与你的天差地别。
It's a hell of a lot different than yours.
什么鬼? 你相信一些
What the fuck? You believe some
我的心理学校射手?
psycho school shooter over me?
你认为我做了什么? 说吧。
What do you think I did? Say it.
如果你真的伤害了他......
If you did hurt him...
...故意...
...on purpose...
...你可以告诉我。
...you can tell me.
镇上的其他人都认为我是个该死的英雄,
The rest of this town thinks I'm a fucking hero,
而我自己的父亲认为我是什么?
and my own dad thinks I'm what?
一个骗子? 一只动物?
A liar? An animal?
不,我认为你是个孩子。
No. I think you're a kid.
我想你正在经历一些事情
I think you're going through something
那也许你不明白。
that maybe you don't understand.
我只是想帮你。 哈里森,你可以相信我。
I just want to help you. Harrison, you can trust me.
我他妈的为什么要相信你?
Why the fuck would I trust you?
你是一个活在谎言中的人……吉姆。
You're the one living a lie... Jim.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里做什么?
What the fuck are you doing here?
伙计。
Dude.
操♥你♥妈♥的,伙计。
Fuck you, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的说得对。
You were fucking right.
我们是混♥蛋♥。 我们所有人。
We're dicks. All of us.
现在来吧。
Now come on.
你说什么,嗯?
What do you say, huh?
给欺负者一个拥抱。 嗯?
Give the bully a hug. Huh?
哟,我们要迟到了。
Yo, we're gonna be late.
为了什么?
For what?
今晚有一个他妈的派对,兄弟。
There's a fucking party tonight, bro.
你是贵宾。 现在进去,我们走。
You're the guest of honor. Now get in, let's go.
嗯?
Huh?
给我一杯啤酒。
Give me a beer.
来吧,我们走。
Come on, let's go.
进来。
Get in.
嗨,妈妈。
Hey, Mom.
哈里森今晚和扎克和那些人一起出去玩。
Harrison's hanging out with Zach and those guys tonight.
如果我遇到他们很酷吗?
Is it cool if I meet them?
- 这是一个学校之夜。 - 是星期五。
-It's a school night. - It's Friday.
哦,来吧,我会确保她在十一点前到家。
Oh, come on, I'll make sure she's home by eleven.
绝对地。 十一。
Absolutely. Eleven.
Nya:weh, hakso:t。
Nya:weh, hakso:t.
-不客气,keya:de'。 - 没问题。
-You're welcome, keya:de'. - It's fine.
哈里森是个好孩子。
Harrison's a good kid.
每个人都在谈论他为学校做了什么。
Everyone's talking about what he did for the school.
你对他们的皮带太短了,
You keep too short a leash on them,
你可以永远失去他们。
you could lose 'em for good.
我们将在周日早上回来。
We'll be back by Sunday morning.
Nya:呃,Miriam。
Nya:weh, Miriam.
我觉得你疯了
I think you're crazy
我们每天都这样做
We do this daily
可能会想到什么...
Might think of something...
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
欢迎来到杀戮名单派对。
Welcome to the kill list party.
只接受书面邀请。
Written invitation only.
没有什么可以永远...
There ain't nothin' that could ever...
这里的每个人都因为你而活着。
Everybody in here is alive because of you.
嘿,你!
Hey, yo!
我们不可能不去感受我们的感受......
There's no way we could unfeel the way we feelin'...
让我们他妈的派对!
Let's fucking party!
有人请这个混♥蛋♥喝一杯!
Somebody get this motherfucker a drink!
-嘿,苔丝。
-Hey, Tess.
我的手♥机♥快没电了 你介意吗?
My phone's dying. Do you mind?
这就是它的用途。
That's what it's there for.
我要一个詹姆森,整洁。
I'll take a Jameson, neat.
今晚没有 IPA?
No IPA tonight?
我想要更强大的东西。
I'm in the mood for something stronger.
安吉拉在哪里?
Where's Angela?
呃,她在曼哈顿的某个警♥察♥会议上。
Uh, she's down in Manhattan at some police conference.
你的男孩怎么样?
How's your boy?
事情发生后,所有的孩子都非常震惊。
All the kids are pretty shaken up after what happened.
他已经好多了。
He's been better.
我知道哈里森是大英雄,
I know Harrison's the big hero,
他做了正确的事,
and he did the right thing,
但这仍然不容易
but it still can't be easy
知道你伤害了另一个人。
knowing you hurt another human being.
或者也许这太容易了。
Or maybe it was too easy.
你知道,有时我觉得
You know, sometimes I feel
超出我的深度。
out of my depth.
寻求帮助是可以的。
It's okay to ask for help.
德拉姆堡有一位治疗师。
There's a therapist over in Fort Drum.
几年前我有一个学生。
I had a student a couple years ago.
他帮助了她。
He helped her.
也许他可以帮助哈里森。
Maybe he could help Harrison.
你知道,如果有些事情他还没有准备好
You know, if there's things he's not ready to
跟他爸爸谈谈。
talk to his dad about.
-好的。 - 凉爽的。
-Yeah, okay. - Cool.
莫里斯博士。
Dr. Morris.
-谢谢,苔丝。 - 没问题。
-Thanks, Tess. - No problem.
来吧,让我们开个派对吧?
Come on, let's have a party, huh?
来吧,你们。
Come on, you guys.
他怎么了?
What's with him?
他每隔几个月就会变成这样。
He gets like this every couple months.
走进这里就像他拥有这个地方一样。
Walks in here like he owns the place.
同一首歌♥。
That same song.
总是那首他妈的歌♥。
Always that same fucking song.
当我走路时,我想知道
As I walk along I wonder
我们的爱情出了什么问题
What went wrong with our love
如此强烈的爱
A love that was so strong
当我继续前行
And as I still walk on
我想起我们一起做过的事
I think of the things we've done together
当我们的心还年轻...
While our hearts were young...
等待它。
Wait for it.
他要来叫我跳四、三、二……
He's gonna come ask me to dance in four, three, two...
眼泪掉下来,我感到痛苦
Tears are falling and I feel the pain
- 希望你是
- Wishing you were
-在我身边
- Here by me
结束这场苦难
To end this misery
- 嘿,吉姆。 - 我想知道
-Hey, Jim. - And I wonder
我哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇
I wo-wo-wo-wo-wonder
为什么,为什么,为什么,为什么,为什么,她为什么要逃跑……
Why, why, why, why, why, why she ran away...
看着他。
Look at him.
他的儿子化为灰烬,他就在那里,
His son reduced to ashes, and there he is,
跳舞就像他不在乎这个世界。
dancing like he doesn't have a care in the world.
我的小逃亡...
My little runaway...
要么他疯了,要么我疯了。
Either he's crazy, or I am.
我是一个度过这个假期的锁定
I'm-a spend this holiday locked in
我的身体排除了它们的毒素
My body got rid of them toxins
体育中心前十名
SportsCenter Top Ten
我可以把球放在端区
I could put the ball in the end zone
在朋友区放一个坏婊♥子♥
Put a bad bitch in the friend zone
这狗屎听起来像一个介绍
This shit sound like an intro
杰森,给我那个节奏……
Jetson, give me that tempo...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表