剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
I'm gonna eat in my room. Homework.
别呀
Come on.
和我一起吃吧 我们聊聊
Just eat with me. Let's talk.
如果你在心理医生那里都不愿说点真话
If you won't talk about real shit
这又有什么意义呢
in therapy, why would this be any different?
Shit.
我不该只是
I can't just be
你的播客里的另一个故事
another story on your podcast.
你还知道什么呢 茉莉·朴
What do you know, Molly Park?
嘿 你想喝点东西吗
Hey. You want to grab a drink?
谢谢你来
So, thanks for coming.
毕竟你认识安吉拉的时间比我长
Since you've known Angela longer than I have,
所以我想找你问问
I thought maybe you could give me some tips
怎么和她和好
on how to patch things up with her.
你找对人了
You came to the right guy.
-好 -嗯 你完全不知道
-Okay. -Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. You have
我为了这破事儿看了多少书 好吧 好吧
no idea how many books I've read about this. Okay, okay.
第一
Number one.
虽然你很想
As much as you may want to,
但是不要急着去找备胎恋爱
don't go jump into some rebound relationship.
等你俩想和好的时候
It just makes things awkward
只会很尴尬
when you're trying to get back together.
我经历过
I've been there.
-不去找备胎 明白 -然后
-No rebound. Check. -Then
你和安吉拉必须来一个我所谓的
you and Angela have to have what I call
信任对话
a trust chat.
-信任对话 -嗯
-A trust chat? -Yeah.
很明显 你曾经让她因为某种原因不信任你了
Obviously, you've broken her trust in some way.
所以预约一个时间
So schedule a time
来一起谈谈
and talk about what it means to...
彼此信任的问题
to trust each other. Hmm?
嗯 这挺好
-Hmm? -Yeah, this is good.
很好
This is good.
茉莉能和你约会真幸运
Molly is lucky to be dating you.
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
结果证明
Turns out, um,
那个分手播放歌♥单是给我准备的
I had to use the breakup playlist with her, too.
不要 怎么了
No! What happened?
我不知道 吉姆 我以为我们心意相通
I don't know, Jim. I-I thought we had a connection.
如果你们都已经分手了 那为什么还不离开
Well, if she's not here for you, then why is she sticking around?
毕竟马特还活着
I mean, with Matt being alive and all?
她又在计划什么新故事吗
Is she planning on some new story or something?
好问题
Oh, that's a good question.
茉莉和安吉拉私下见了面
Molly and Angela have been meeting in secret,
一起解决什么问题
working on something.
安吉拉还没告诉你
Angela hasn't told you?
我完了
I'm doomed.
哈里森
Harrison?
你知道我妈是警♥察♥吧
You know my mom's a cop, right?
你知道怎么用双节棍啊
You know how to use nunchucks?
我小时候妈妈给我看过很多
Mom showed me a lot of Bruce Lee movies
李小龙的电影
when I was little.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
睡不着
Uh, couldn't sleep.
脑子里一直想东想西
Can't get out of my head.
我就想 或许
I thought maybe, um...
你想 我不知道
you'd want to, I don't know...
谈谈什么的
talk?
来吧
Come here.
怎么了
What's up?
Um...
我和我爸今天去看心理医生了
I-I went to a therapist with my dad today.
感觉完全没用
It all seemed so useless.
我只是很愤怒
I'm just so angry.
就是 随时都很愤怒
Like, like, all the time.
我摆脱不了
I can't shake it.
你身上发生了很多糟糕的事
A lot of bad shit has happened to you.
要是我爸像我的生母一样抛弃我
If my dad dumped me like my bio mom did
然后自顾自谋生的话
so he could just do his own thing?
我会愤怒到极点
I'd be a fucking rage machine.
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我会想
I think about...
伤害别人
...hurting people.
就像和伊森那次一样
Like with Ethan.
那不一样
I mean, that was different.
你别无选择
You had to.
你救了我们
And you saved us.
嗯 那不是第一次
Yeah, well, th-that wasn't my first time.
伤害别人
Hurting someone.
我从弗罗里达过来的时候
On-on my way up here from Florida,
我在巴士站打盹儿
some asshole tried to touch me
有人想来摸我
while I was asleep at a bus station.
有人要是猥亵我 保管头上被打出包
Someone molests me, they get chucks upside their head.
你只是在保护你自己
You were protecting yourself.
很正常
Totally normal.
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我会想伤害
I think about hurting...
所有人
...everyone.
随时都想
All the time.
我明白
I get it.
虽然我生母离开的时候 我还是个婴儿
Even though I was a baby when my bio mom left us,
但这还是对我有影响
it still screwed with my head.
要是你被你妈抛弃
I mean, if your own mother ditches you,
那种被拒之门外的感觉会一直都在
that kind of rejection is hard to shake.
很难不对这世界感到愤怒
It's so hard not to feel mad at the world all the time.
很长时间都只有我和我爸爸
It was just me and my dad for a while.
然后爸爸遇到了安吉拉 谢天谢地
Then Dad met Angela. Thank God.
他们结了婚 她收养了我
They married, and she adopted me.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我终于有了母亲
I finally had a real mom.
但后来爸爸死了
But then when Dad died...
真正的愤怒开始了
...that's when the major anger set in.
我是说 真是操了
I mean, what the fuck?
对么
Right?
嗯
Right.
妈 安吉拉
Mom-- Angela--
把我带来了艾恩湖
brought me here to Iron Lake.
这个惊人又美丽的地方
This amazing and beautiful place
来找她的家人
where she had family.
我以为我也会找到属于我自己的地方
And I thought I'd found my community, you know?
塞内加族
The Seneca Nation.
但是我生母是白人
But because my bio mom was white
只有我父亲有塞内加血统
and only my dad had Seneca ancestry,
感觉我不属于任何地方
it feels like I don't belong anywhere.
永远都是外人
Always outside looking in.
这种事会毁了你
That's the type of thing that fucks you up.
我们都是外人 你和我
We're outsiders, you and me.
但是这不一定毁了我们
But it doesn't have to destroy us.
亲爱的
Honey?
我今天得早点走
I've got to take off early today. I...
嗨 毕夏普夫人
Uh, hi, Mrs. Bishop.
是毕夏普警长 穿好衣服去我车上
That's Chief Bishop. Get dressed and go to my car.
你儿子今早上在我女儿床上
Your son was in my daughter's bed this morning.
慢着
Wait.
什么
What?
解决好
Handle this.
哈里森 你不能半夜偷溜出去
Harrison, you cannot just sneak out in the middle of the night.
-你也不能 -你意识到我不在吗
-And you certainly can't-- -Did you even know I was gone?
所以你根本没意识到
So, you had no idea.
完全不知道是吗
Zero.
你觉得我会整夜在你床边守着
You think I stand over your bed and watch over you all night?
我这青春期的儿子吗 你想这样吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表