剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
Like during your wrestling match,
把那个孩子的胳膊弄断了
when you broke that kid's arm.
只不过不是伤害无辜的人
Except, instead of hurting someone innocent,
我们要给那些有罪之人带来正义的制裁
we bring justice to someone who deserves it.
然后拯救很多无辜的人
And save a lot of innocent people.
是啊
Yeah.
咱们能弄个泳池吗
Can we get a pool?
没问题啊
Yeah, we can definitely get a pool.
你啥时候告诉安吉拉啊
So, uh, when are you gonna tell Angela?
我得告诉奥黛丽了
'Cause I-I need to tell Audrey.
时机到了告诉你
I'll let you know when the time is right.
你能不能跟进
Hey, could you follow up
几个驼鹿溪的孩子
on a few Moose Creek kids?
哈里森说他们
Harrison said they...
哈里森说他们
Harrison said they...?
安吉 发生了什么
Ange? Everything okay?
好吧
All right.
No.
-谢谢 -嘿你那儿有个小
-Thank you. - Hey, you got a little...
狗 你知道吗
Dogs... you know.
你来啦
Hey, you.
吃意大利面行吗
I hope pasta's okay.
看起来比较温馨吧
It seemed, I don't know, cozy.
意大利面肯定没毛病啊
Can't-can't go wrong with pasta,
但是你得会煮
but you got to do it right.
你们能去吉格家要点
Would you guys mind going to Gig's
红椒碎和帕玛森芝士吗
for some crushed red pepper and parmesan?
没问题 我们走吧
Yeah. You got it. Come on.
能再买♥♥点焦糖软糖冰淇淋吗
Oh, and, uh, caramel fudge ice cream?
买♥♥两份吧 咱们都可以奖励下自己
Yeah, get two. We all deserve it.
好的
All right.
我的小屋还是一片废墟吗
Is my cabin still burned down?
是啊
Very.
找到犯罪嫌疑人的线索了吗
Any clues, culprit-wise?
我一猜就没有
Yeah, I guess not.
喝点红酒吧
Well, have some wine.
抱歉烟熏味儿
Sorry to say, it's a little bit...
有点重
smoky.
你没事吧
You okay?
别担心我啦
Hey. Don't worry about me.
我可是凤♥凰♥
I am the phoenix.
会涅槃浴火重生的
I rise from the ashes.
到底发生什么了
Hey, tell me what's going on--
转过身去 跪下
Turn around! On your knees!
双手抱头
Hands on your head.
你玩的角色扮演
Wh-- You're taking the whole role-playing thing
好逼真啊
to the next level.
闭嘴 照我说的做
Shut the fuck up and do what I say.
好吧
Okay.
她到底知道了什么
What could she possibly know?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this about?
我还有几个方法可以翻盘
'Cause there's at least a few options.
德克斯特·摩根 你因谋杀
Dexter Morgan, you're under arrest
马修·斯蒂恩·考德威尔被捕
for the murder of Matthew Stearn Caldwell.
马特·考德威尔死了吗
Matt Caldwell's dead?
把他带出我的房♥子
Get him the fuck out of my house.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right
你说的一切
to remain silent. Anything you say--
好了 你们警长已经让我闭嘴了
Yes, okay, your chief already told me to shut the fuck up.
"A Wolf at the Door" by Radiohead
♪ 让我回去吧 让我回去吧 ♪
♪ Let me back, let me back ♪
♪ 我发誓会乖乖的 ♪
♪ I promise to be good ♪
♪ 别看镜子 ♪
♪ Don't look in the mirror ♪
♪ 里面的面孔你已经无法辨别 ♪
♪ At the face you don't recognize ♪
♪ 帮帮我 喊医生 把我放进去 ♪
♪ Help me, call the doctor, put me inside ♪
♪ 把我放进去 ♪
♪ Put me inside, put me inside, put me inside ♪
♪ 我把狼 ♪
♪ I keep the wolf ♪
♪ 挡在门外 ♪
♪ From the door ♪
♪ 但是他叫我起床 ♪
♪ But he calls me up, ooh ♪
安吉
Ange...
我们能聊聊吗
Can we just talk?
我们可有的聊的
Oh, we'll be talking. A lot.
♪ 如果我冲着警♥察♥大喊 ♪
♪ And I'll never see them again ♪
♪ 我就再也见不到他们了 ♪
♪ If I squeal to the cops ♪
No-no-no, no
No, no-no-no
No-no-no, no-no-no, no-no-no-no
No-no-no-no
No-no-no-no, no-no-no
♪ 会有别人来善后 ♪
♪ Someone else is gonna come and clean it up ♪
♪生来就为了这份工作 有些人一直这样♪
♪ Born and raised for the job someone always does ♪
♪ 我真希望你会站起来 放下过去 ♪
♪ I wish you'd get up, get over ♪
♪ 站起来 放下过去 关掉你的录音带 ♪
♪ Get up, get over, turn your tape off ♪
♪ 我把大灰狼挡在门外 ♪
♪ I keep the wolf from the door ♪
♪ 但是他叫我起床 ♪
♪ But he calls me up, calls me ♪
♪ 打电♥话♥叫我 告诉我他会 ♪
♪ On the phone, tells me all the ways ♪
♪ 怎样扰乱我的生活 ♪
♪ That he's gonna mess me up ♪
♪ 偷走我的孩子 ♪
♪ Steal all my children ♪
♪ 如果我不付赎金 ♪
♪ If I don't pay the ransom ♪
♪ 我就再也见不到他们了 ♪
♪ I'll never see them again ♪
♪ 如果我告诉警♥察♥ ♪
♪ If I squeal to the cops ♪
♪ 所以我要 ♪
♪ So I'm just gonna ♪
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad? What's going on?
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
坐吧 哈里森 我等会儿告诉你
Take a seat, Harrison. I'll talk to you in a bit.
随便坐吧 各位
Just grab a seat, guys.
我需要请律师吧 因为
Do I need a lawyer? 'Cause--
你自己决定
Up to you.
便于记录 请说一下你的姓名
For the record, please state your name.
吉姆·林赛
Jim Lindsay.
说你的真名
State your goddamn name.
德克斯特 德克斯特·摩根
Dexter. Dexter Morgan.
你好 德克斯特·摩根
Hello, Dexter Morgan.
你好 毕夏普局长
Hello, Chief Bishop.
马特·科德韦尔失踪那天你在哪儿
Where were you the day Matt Caldwell went missing?
我在我的小木屋里 一个人
I was... at my cabin, alone.
好吧
Okay.
我们已经认定这个人
We've determined that this person
-是马特·科德韦尔 -嗯
- is Matt Caldwell. - Yeah.
你还记得当时
You remember when I came in
我来给你们指出那把特别的来♥复♥枪♥吗
and identified that distinctive rifle for you?
是 你是个好市民
Yes. You're a good citizen.
我尽量是
I try to be.
你还真不懂什么叫讽刺啊
Do you really have no sense of sarcasm?
不 我懂
- No. - Yes.
我们一直没有
I-- We never identified
认出那天早上在树林里发现的第二个人身份
the second person out in the woods that morning.
有趣的是
What's interesting is
他身材跟你差不多
he has the same build as you,
也有你那种来♥复♥枪♥
the same rifle you own.
甚至他跟你一样 喜欢挠下巴
He even does that same chin scratch thing you do.
我这个身形很普通
Well, my body size is average,
-所以 -我知道那是什么意思
- which means-- - I know what that means.
艾恩湖镇有那种枪的人有几十个呢
And dozens of people in Iron Lake have that same rifle.
很多人的枪都是我卖♥♥给他们的
Hell, I personally sold most of them.
我真不知道你说的挠下巴
And I don't really know what you mean about...
是指什么
...the chin scratch thing.
你知道马特·考德威尔在俄亥俄州的
You know that Matt Caldwell shattered his femur
沉船事故弄断了股骨吗?
in that boating accident in Ohio?
我听说过 怎么了?
I'd heard that. What about it?
这些
These are
螺钉和垫片
the type of screws and plate
是用来修复那种骨折的
used to repair that sort of fracture.
好吧 然后呢
Okay, and?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表