剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
会烟消云散。
would go up in smoke.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
最后。
Finally.
彻底摆脱马特的身体。
Rid of Matt's body for good.
现在又回到弃权状态。
And now back to abstaining.
但是我不知道。
But I don't know.
如果不是杀戮让我陷入困境怎么办?
What if it's not the killing that got me in trouble?
万一不杀呢?
What if it's the not killing?
这看起来不像一个悲伤的父亲。
That does not look like a grieving father.
-这张照片有什么问题?
-What's wrong with this picture?
我对……做了什么?
What'd I do with the...?
我们走了。
There we go.
嘿,库尔特。
Hey, Kurt.
哦,嘿,伙计。
Oh, hey, man.
嘿。 嘿。
Hey. Hey.
你听到我的消息了吗?
Did you hear my news?
没有。有什么消息?
No. What's the news?
他还活着。
He's alive.
是的。
Yeah.
马蒂还活着。
Matty's alive.
H-你怎么知道?
H-How do you know?
嗯,他——他打电♥话♥给我。
Well, he-he called me.
我们有最好的谈话。
And we had the best talk.
真的很棒的谈话。
Really great talk.
听到他的声音一定很神奇。
Must've been amazing to hear his voice.
哦,是的,嗯,我所做的不仅仅是听到……听到他的声音。
Oh, yeah, well, I did more than hear... hear him.
W-We FaceTimed。
W-We FaceTimed.
面对面。
FaceTimed.
我真的看到了脸
I actually saw the face
我以为我已经失去的儿子。
of the son that I thought I had lost.
那是难以置信的。
That's unbelievable.
我知道,对吧?
I know, right?
嘿,快点。 你为什么不让我
Hey, come on. Why don't you let me
-送你回家? - 我就在这里...
-give you a ride home? - I'm just right here...
-我坚持。 - 好的。
-I insist. - Okay.
-你真是个好朋友。 - 是的。
-You're such a good friend. - Yeah.
-天啊。 - 马特的骨灰。
-Geez. - Matt's ashes.
我试试。
I try.
我敢打赌这是马特和库尔特最接近的一次。
I bet this is the closest Matt and Kurt have ever been.
啊,你很好。
Ah, you're good.
你很好,我很幸运。
You're good and I am so lucky.
太幸运了...
So lucky to...
被这样伟大的人包围。
be surrounded by such great people.
- 尤其是你,吉米。
-Especially you, Jimmy.
嘿,我的马蒂还活着! 你相信吗?
Hey, my Matty's alive! Can you believe it?
实际上,没有。
Actually, no.
他为什么要说谎?
And why would he lie?
清醒的音乐
sober music
温柔神秘的音乐
gentle, mysterious music
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表