剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
欠我道歉的是你的老板
It's your boss that owes me the apology.
我们必须遵循证据指向的地方 先生
We have to follow where the evidence points, sir.
这是一次正义的逮捕 我们得到了真♥相♥
It was a righteous arrest. We got the truth.
-终于来了 - 是的 你做到了 不是吗?
- Finally. - Yes, you did, didn't you?
你知道 我们本可以不给你带来不便的
You know, we could've spared you the inconvenience
如果你这么多年前就站出来的话
if you had come forward all those years ago.
更不用说受害者的家人了...
Not to mention the victim's family...
对你的损失表示遗憾
Sorry for your loss.
这是一盘棋
This is a game of chess.
库尔特每次出手 都想让你认为自己领先
Every time Kurt makes a move, he wants you to think you're ahead.
但你不是
But you're not.
他总是有一个计划
He's always got a plan.
那颗螺丝钉是一个松动的末端
That screw is a loose end.
我讨厌松散的结局
I hate loose ends.
手术用的螺丝是成套的
Surgical screws come in sets.
库尔特的办公室是一个开始寻找的好地方
Kurt's office is as good a place as any to start looking.
埃里克-凯恩 $5,000.
Elric Kane. $5,000.
埃里克-凯恩到底是谁?
Who the hell is Elric Kane?
那他欠库尔特什么呢?
And what does he owe Kurt?
你听说了吗
Have you heard?
-库尔特被释放了 - 我的天 这真是太好了!
- Kurt's been released. - Holy shit. That's great!
- 是的 我当时非常害怕
- Yep. - I was so scared.
我必须要杀了他
I'm gonna have to kill him.
我知道这不可能...
I knew it couldn't...
我所想要的是你
All I want is you
罗根叫道
Logan called.
他认为你可能需要一个朋友
He thought you might need a friend.
我知道我不是
Which I know I'm not.
在我做了这些事之后 就没有了
Not after what I pulled.
但是...
But...
我想有人总比没有人好
I figured someone was better than no one.
哦 不 谢谢你
Oh. No, thank you.
我非常确定是他
I was so sure it was him.
我不知道 也许是爸爸的原因
I don't know. Maybe it is the dad.
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe,
该怎么跟她妈妈说
what to tell her mom.
在我的工作中 你要学会与...
In my job, you learn to live with...
不令人满意的结局
unsatisfying endings.
你知道的 因为有时它是一个意外
You know, because sometimes it is an accident
或没有动机
or there is no motive
或者在你赶上的时候 凶手已经死了
or the killer is dead by the time you catch up.
重要的是 安吉拉 你做了这些工作
What matters, Angela, is that you did the work.
而且你不能为其他事情责怪自己
And you can't blame yourself for anything else.
我本来应该和她一起去的
I was supposed to go with her.
我们有一个计划
We had a plan.
我退缩的时候她很生气
She was pissed when I backed out.
她说我是个装腔作势的人
She said I was a poser.
如果我和她一起走 她就会很安全
If I'd gone with her, she'd be safe.
不 否则你们都会死
No. Or you'd both be dead.
我以为找到艾瑞丝会弥补这一切
I thought that finding Iris would make up for it all.
但我并不觉得好
But I don't feel better.
我只是他妈的想念她
I just fucking miss her.
镜头?
Shots?
看 最起码
Look, at the very least,
知道你并不孤单
know that you're not alone.
我的意思是 我从库尔特那里也得到了一些非常令人毛骨悚然的感觉
I mean, I got some really creepy vibes from Kurt, too.
这是我告诉我的听众要逃避的那种
It's the kind that I tell my listeners to run away from
尽可能快地
as fast as they can.
-但你没有跑 - 嗯--嗯
- But you didn't run. - Mm-mm.
我没有必要这样做
I didn't have to.
你知道 幸运的是 吉姆出现了
You know, luckily, Jim showed up
时间正好 救我于水火
at just the right time to save my ass.
现在回想起来 这也很奇怪
Which, in retrospect, is also weird.
是的 他关于检查机舱的借口很扯
Yeah, his excuse about checking on the cabin was weak.
呃 他跟着你到了那里
Uh, he followed you there.
-那是令人毛骨悚然的 - 他偷听到
- That's creepy. - He overheard
你和Kurt在谈论Matt
you and Kurt talking about Matt.
他说有些东西不对劲
He said something didn't sit right.
这没有任何意义
That doesn't make sense.
不 库尔特和我坐在酒吧里
No, Kurt and I were sitting at the bar,
而吉姆实际上就坐在这张桌子旁
and Jim was actually sitting at this table.
我的意思是 你能听到布莱恩和弗雷德在争论什么吗
I mean, can you hear what Brian and Fred are fighting about
从这儿?
from over here?
我也不能
Neither can I.
除非...
Unless...
我要一份黑麦上的熏牛肉
I'll take a pastrami on rye.
你想吃薯条吗
You want fries with that?
是的 让我们危险地生活
Yeah. Let's live dangerously.
他给他的手♥机♥充电
He charged his phone.
在我们谈话时 把它放在我们旁边
Left it next to us while we were talking.
他可能已经把我们录音了
He could've recorded us.
他为什么要给你录音
Why would he record you?
他妈的 如果我知道的话
Fuck if I know.
是的 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
这太奇怪了
It's too weird.
但他和库尔特一起吃馅饼也很奇怪
But it was also weird that he was eating pie with Kurt
在他知道库尔特是我的首要嫌疑人之后
after he knew Kurt was my prime suspect.
好吧 现在我彻底糊涂了
Okay, now I'm thoroughly confused.
什么?好的
What? Okay.
首先库尔特是令人毛骨悚然的
First Kurt is creepy
而现在是吉姆
and now Jim.
如果他不是你的男朋友
If he wasn't your boyfriend,
我完全可以做一个深层潜水
I would totally do a deep dive.
但他又没有对你隐瞒什么
But it's not like he's hiding anything from you.
我是说 你是警♥察♥局长
I mean, you're the chief of police.
嘿 狗屎污点
Hey, shit stain.
对 就是你
Yeah, you.
你知道我们的队长在这个该死的赛季中出局了吗
You know our captain's out for the fuckin' season
就因为你 对吗
'cause of you, right?
你现在感觉如何 硬汉
How do you feel now, tough guy?
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck?
-你这个神经病 -嘿
- You psycho! - Hey!
够了
That's enough.
该死的
Goddamn it!
别烦我
Leave me alone!
我不能
I can't.
为什么
Why?
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
为什么?所以你也可以说我是个疯子?
Why? So you can call me a psycho, too?
去他妈的
Fuck it.
你是对的
You were right.
你之前是对的
You were right before,
而且你现在是对的
and-and you're right now.
关于什么的权利?
Right about what?
我被搞得一团糟
I'm fucked-up.
我......我搞砸了 我一直是这样
I-I'm fucked-up, and I always have been.
你不是
You're not.
我总是做恶梦
I always had bad dreams.
恶梦
Nightmares.
当我听了那个播客...
When I listened to that podcast...
这一切都涌上心头
it all came flooding back.
它们不是恶梦
They weren't nightmares.
它们是真实的
They were real.
我记得一切
I remember everything.
那里 那里
There, there.
爸爸很快就会回家了
Daddy will be home soon.
我真♥他♥妈♥的生气
I'm so fucking angry.
我一直在想这个问题
I think about it all the time.
伤害人
Hurting people.
做他对妈妈做的事
Doing what he did to Mom.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表