剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
呃 手铐的表情符号♥ 库尔特 "
Uh, handcuff emoji, Kurt."
-请问?- 我们是一个团队
- Excuse me? - We are a team.
我们彼此保持联♥系♥
We keep each other in the loop.
就像你让我了解库尔特的秘密小屋一样?
Like you kept me in the loop about Kurt's secret cabin?
你知道的 就是你在访问的那个
You know, the one you visited while
你在我背后采访他?
you were interviewing him behind my back?
我可以看到这看起来很糟糕 但你知道
I can see how that looks bad, but you know,
你和我有不同的策略 你知道
you and I have different tactics. You knew that
-从一开始就这样 - 我明确地问你
- from the beginning. - I explicitly asked you
离库尔特远一点 你可能会被炸死
to stay away from Kurt. You could have blown up
这整个调查是为了什么?
this entire investigation for what?
一个他妈的播客?
A fucking podcast?
我们在这里结束了
We're done here.
我讨厌廉价座位上的风景
I hate the view from the cheap seats.
是你吗
This you?
她看起来是全新的 干得好
She looks brand-new. Nice job.
如果你觉得这一切都很好 我想我要出去了
If this all looks good to you, I'm think I'm gonna head out.
嘿 我 我有一个20岁
Hey, I-I got a 20.
帮我搬运一些货物?
Help me move some cargo?
当然
Sure.
来吧
Come on.
你知道 这显然是一个错误
You know, this is clearly a mistake.
我的意思是 在我的生活中 我从来没有参与过谋杀
I mean, I've never, ever in my life been involved in murder,
我认为在内心深处 你知道这一点
and I think deep down, you know that.
我不知道这个女孩是谁
I have no idea who this girl is.
好吧 现在我知道你在撒谎
Well, now I know you're lying.
艾瑞丝失踪时 你住在艾恩湖
You were living in Iron Lake when Iris disappeared.
你一定见过这些 它们无处不在
You must have seen these. They were everywhere.
我亲自在卡车站为他们补货
I personally restocked them at the Truck Stop
你每天都在那里吃饭
where you ate every day.
哦 当然了
Oh, of course.
这是你的朋友
This is your friend.
这是正确的 那个跑掉的女孩
That's right. The girl who ran away.
她没有逃跑 她是被谋杀的
She didn't run away. She was murdered.
这是个可怕的消息 但我不明白
That's terrible news, but I do not understand
为什么你认为我会参与其中
why you think that I would be involved.
-马特什么时候给你打电♥话♥的?- 什么?
- What time did Matt call you? - What?
他突然安全出现的那晚 不知从何而来?
The night he suddenly turned up safe, out of nowhere?
-为什么?- 这很重要
- Why? - It's important.
呃 我不知道 八 九点?
Uh, I don't know. Eight, nine?
他与你手♥机♥或计算机视频通话了吗?
Did he FaceTime your cell or your computer?
我当时在家里
I was at home.
你的记录显示没有来自马特的来电
Your records show no incoming calls from Matt.
在你的电脑或你的手♥机♥上 事实上 有
On your computer or your cell. In fact, there are
当天晚上 两条线路上都没有任何人来电
no incoming calls from anyone on either line at all that night.
你在卡车站的办公室里也没有
None at your office at the Truck Stop, either,
以防你要把我带到那里
just in case you were about to lead me there.
马特从未给你打电♥话♥
Matt never called you.
我不明白这有什么关系
I don't understand how this is relevant.
嗯 我也没有
Well, neither did I.
你为什么要撒谎?
Why would you lie?
你能有什么理由
What reason could you possibly have
捏造一个与你儿子的通话?
to fabricate a call with your son?
为什么要取消搜索 如果失踪的人
Why call off a search if the missing person
没有被发现?
hadn't been found?
除非你知道搜索的下一步是什么
Unless you knew where the search was going next
而你是如此害怕我们会发现什么
and you were so afraid of what we would find
你会牺牲自己的儿子
that you'd sacrifice your own son.
好吧 那是一个疯狂的、精心设计的理论 局长
Well, that is one wild, elaborate theory, Chief.
你曾经进入过克拉克洞吗?
Have you ever been inside the Clarke Caves?
当然 你知道 作为一个孩子
Sure. You know, as a kid.
有好几次 在那里获得了高分
Couple times. Got high there.
我的意思是 自从我离开学校后就没有
I mean, not since I left school.
你的伤疤是怎么来的?
How did you get that scar?
呃 我用我的手工作
Uh, I work with my hands.
听着 亲爱的 我对你有感觉 我是这么认为的
Listen, sweetheart, I feel for you. I do.
你一定很受打击 她是你的朋友
You must be devastated. She was your friend
而你却在找人指责
and you're looking for someone to blame.
但你没有想清楚
But you are not thinking straight.
这样的错误可能会使你失去工作
A mistake like this could cost you your job.
-我很担心你 - 你应该担心的是
- I'm worried about you. - You should be worried
关于你自己
about yourself.
因为我们在艾瑞丝的身上发现了DNA证据
Because we found DNA evidence on Iris's body
这证明了一切
that proves everything.
我们已经对你的进行了测试
We've tested it against yours.
我从来没有同意过抽查
I never consented to a sample.
你已经给了我们一个棉签 记得吗?
You already gave us a swab, remember?
在寻找你失踪的--或
During the search for your missing-- or,
就像你现在所说的 找到了儿子
as you now claim-- found son.
那是一场比赛
It was a match.
我想和我的律师谈谈
I want to talk to my lawyer.
你是哈里森 对吗?
You're Harrison, right?
是的 为什么
Yeah. Why?
把这个交给你♥爸♥爸 好吗?
Give this to your dad, okay?
好的
Okay.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我要去打扫卫生了
I'm gonna go clean up.
好的
Okay.
你知道 你不能就这样出现在我的工作中
You know, you can't just show up at my work like that.
我知道你在担心我
I get that you're worried about me,
但我可以照顾好自己
but I can take care of myself.
我知道
I know.
呃 嗯......差点忘了
Uh, um... almost forgot.
这是什么?
What's this?
呃 一个卡车司机给我的
Uh, one of the truckers gave it to me.
说是为了你
Said it was for you.
-那是谁?- 我以前从未见过他
- Who was it? - I'd never seen him before.
呃 一定是库尔特的一个手下
Uh, must've been one of Kurt's guys.
这他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is this?
你的游戏是什么 库尔特?
What's your game, Kurt?
米莉亚
Miriam.
来看看
Come see.
哦 哦...
Oh. Oh...
-哦...
Oh...
你现在有了他 让他付出代价
You have him now. Make him pay.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
绵羊中的狼
A wolf among sheep.
你好
Hello!
你是自♥由♥的!来吧!
You're free! Come on!
走吧 来吧
Go. Come on.
格罗斯夫人的羊又出来了
Mrs. Gross's sheep got out again.
老人特纳有可能向他们开枪
Old Man Turner's liable to shoot 'em
如果他们徘徊在他的财产上
if they wander onto his property.
15分钟 最多
Fifteen minutes, tops.
我听到了
I hear ya.
泰迪 你在吗
Teddy? You here?
这里没有人 只有我
No one here but me.
还有你
And you.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
离我儿子远一点
Stay away from my son.
这意味着你 你的员工 --
That means you, your employees--
或奴才或任何他妈的他们是 --
or minions or whatever the fuck they are--
以及给哈里森那个信封的人
and whoever gave Harrison that envelope.
这真是你来这里的原因吗?好奇心?
Is that really why you're here? Curiosity?
你想知道那个信封里装的是什么吗?
You want to know what was in that envelope?
因为我听说
'Cause I've heard
这整个歌♥曲和舞蹈之前
this whole song and dance before.
哈里森快长大了 你无法控制他...
Harrison's almost grown. You can't control him...
-或我 - 你不明白吗?
- Or me. - Don't you get it?
你才是身陷囹圄的人
You're the one behind bars.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表