剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
嗜血法医:杀魔新生
第一季 第10集
欢迎来到艾恩湖
Welcome to Iron Lake.
人口
Population:
2760人
2,760.
父孽深重
从表面上看 艾恩湖就像个
On the surface, Iron Lake may seem
个恬静的雪景球
like the idyllic snow globe town
完美得像是漫画家笔下的作品
Norman Rockwell would jerk off to.
但是我来到这里是因为一个叫马特·考德威尔的
But I came here because an overprivileged,
蜜罐里泡大的白人男孩
cis, white boy named Matt Caldwell
他有一天去树林里打猎
went hunting in the woods one day
然后就再也没能回来
and never came back.
然后所有人都急得要疯了
So, of course, everyone lost their goddamn minds.
尤其是马特的父亲
Especially Matt's father,
也是当地的传奇人物科特·考德威尔
local legend Kurt Caldwell,
他认为他的儿子还活着
who claims his son is still alive.
但是如果是真的
But if that's true,
他现在在哪呢
where is he?
没有什么比揭露下一个杀人狂魔
What unfolded next, murder fiends,
更能让侦探播客
was more than any true crime podcaster
梦寐以求的了
could ever dream of.
艾恩湖下暗藏的秘密
Dark secrets lurk beneath Iron Lake,
真♥相♥随着我的
and the more I do the deep dive,
深挖而逐渐呈现
the more I come up with.
按照这个进度 我也许永远都不需要离开这里了
At this rate, I may never have to leave.
您现在收听到的是快乐杀杀杀
You're listening to Merry Fucking Kill.
现在我们要说
And now, a word--
我是安吉拉·毕夏普局长 艾恩湖警♥察♥局
This is Chief Angela Bishop, Iron Lake P.D.
现在对那个失踪72小时的人
I need you to put out an APB on someone
发出全境通告
who's been missing for 72 hours.
失踪的人叫什么
All right, what's the name of the missing person?
莫莉·帕克
Molly Park.
现在我想起来我为什么选择了这个地方
Now I remember why I picked this place.
有很多友善的人
So many good people.
小弗雷德 布莱恩牧师
Fred Jr, Pastor Brian.
洛根
Logan.
泰迪 亚布拉罕
Teddy, Abraham.
都是好人
Good folks.
这些人一起合作来帮助我
All these people working together to help me,
这个连环杀人犯
Mr. Serial Killer.
还有我的儿子
Make that Mr. Serial Killer and son.
这场火灾是一个信♥号♥♥
This fire is a sign.
如果我要教哈里森杀人法则
If I'm going to teach Harrison the Code,
就不能选在这里
it can't be here.
咱们得聊聊
We need to talk.
没问题 你想喝杯
Uh, sure thing. You want to grab, uh,
-咖啡吗 -不 我们现在就聊
- a coffee? - No, we need to talk now.
Ah.
我问过吉格了
I just spoke to Gig.
很有可能这场火因是人为纵火
There's strong evidence that your fire was arson.
纵火 你确定吗
Arson? Are you sure?
我很确定
Yes. Yes, I'm sure.
吉格一直在警告我那个火坑
'Cause Gig's been warning me about that fire pit for--
有人用促燃剂弄湿了你的屋顶
Someone drenched your roof with an accelerant,
很有可能用的是汽油
most likely gasoline,
也就意味着这是犯罪现场
which makes this a crime scene.
Oh.
为什么有人干这事呢
Why would someone do that?
最近惹没惹别人啊
Can you think of anyone you crossed recently?
没有吧
No one comes to mind.
可能就是驼鹿溪那里的混球干的
It was probably those Moose Creek douchebags.
前天晚上他们有人想在长途卡车服务站
Uh, a few of 'em tried to jump me at the-at the
埋伏我
truck stop two nights ago.
-你被人袭击了 -是啊
- You were attacked? - Yeah.
认出来是谁了吗
Did you get any names?
他们是杰罗姆的朋友
Uh, they were-they were friends with that kid, Jeremy.
扎克或者斯考特 应该认识他们
Uh, Zach or Scott probably know who they are.
真是我的好儿子啊
He truly is his father's son.
我需要你说出他们的体貌特征
...I'm gonna need physical descriptions
-嘿 吉姆 -还有任何
- Yo, Jimbo! - and any other
你能记得的细节
details you can remember.
这些东西你还要留着吗
Anything here you want to keep?
谢了泰迪 这是我爸爸的
Hey, thanks, Teddy. This was my father's.
吉姆
Jim!
手♥机♥别关机
Keep your phone on.
我再去打听打听
I'm gonna stay and poke around a little more.
听说起火了
Heard about the fire.
我们发起了募捐来帮帮你
Uh, took up a collection to help out.
谢谢啦
Aw, you shouldn't have.
是真的不用
You really shouldn't have.
他们给你准备了个特别的东西
We, uh, we wanted to get you a little something special.
你应该需要一件新夹克吧
Thought you might be able to use a new jacket.
教练
Coach...
大家都出了钱哦
Hey, it's from all of us.
不错嘛 穿上帅呆了
Yeah!
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢你们做的一切
Para todo.
这镇子里有你们真的太好了
You guys are too nice in this town.
这镇子里也有你的一份
Hey, it's your town, too.
曾几何时如果能看到他这么开心
There was a time I would've given anything
我愿意付出一切
to see him like this.
他这是要哭了啊
Aw, shit, he's gonna cry.
开心快乐 被朋友们簇拥
Happy. Embraced by friends.
几乎是个正常人
Almost normal.
好啦好啦
Okay, okay. Come on, come on.
把箱子打包放到吉姆的后备箱里
Let's pack up the-the boxes and put them in Jim's truck.
没关系 哈里森和我来就行
No, it's all good. Harrison and I got it.
谢谢了哈
Thanks again.
你们真的太慷慨了
You're too kind, really.
整个村儿里一起努力的
Takes a village.
那个..
So...
昨日免的事情之后 我们应该想一想
after last night, we should probably figure out
接下来住哪儿
where we want to live.
确实
That makes sense.
不能永远住在安吉拉家啊
Can't stay at Angela's place forever.
找个暖和的地方吧
Maybe somewhere warmer?
要离开艾恩湖吗
You mean away from Iron Lake?
是有这个想法
That's what I'm thinking, yeah.
但是我才到这里啊
But-but I just got here.
我才刚感觉有点入群啊
I mean, I-I-I finally feel like I fit in.
你做的很棒
And you've done a great job,
但是想想重新开始的感觉
but think about how good a fresh start will feel.
洛杉矶如何
What about Los Angeles?
就跟迈阿密一样 还没有那么潮湿
It's kind of like Miami, but without all that humidity.
那可离我的朋友还有奥黛丽
It's 3,000 miles away from my friends.
三千英里之外啊
From Audrey.
我知道这会很难 但是在这里我们无法做自己
I know it's hard, but we can't be ourselves here.
我们没办法做我们那一套
We can't do what we do.
上车
Come on.
那么
So...
我们那一套
how does...
到底该怎样才能行呢
"what we do" work, exactly?
我们是应该
I mean, d-do we...
看到有人逃脱法律制裁之后
we see someone getting away with murder, and...
解决掉他们吗
uh, take care of them?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我们先调研然后列好清单
We'll research, make a list.
在大城市里做这些事可不容易
It's not hard to do when you're in a big city.
等我们的黑暗使者崛起了
And then, when our Dark Passenger rises up,
我们那时就能准备好了
we'll be ready.
崛起
Rises up?
就比如说你在摔跤比赛的时候
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表