剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
你没有任何权力 现在没有了
You don't have any power. Not anymore.
什么 这个?
What, this?
这种情况是暂时的
This situation is temporary.
我看到了你是什么
I saw what you are.
用我自己的眼睛
With my own eyes.
你认为你可以摆脱一切吗?
You think you can get rid of everything?
总有一些东西被落下了
Something always gets left behind.
你是对的
You're right.
总有一些东西被落下了
Something always gets left behind.
我们永远无法抹去我们所有的罪孽
We can never erase all of our sins.
即使是火也不会这样做
Not even fire will do that.
嘿 吉姆 你还记得那天晚上
Hey, Jim, you remember that night that you
你在酒馆门口接我?
picked me up in front of The Tavern?
送我回家?
Gave me a ride home?
下雪了 对吗?
It was snowing, right?
有趣的是......当我回到家时?
Funny thing was... when I got home?
我的夹克上不是雪 它是灰
Wasn't snow on my jacket. It was ash.
你认为你知道一切
You think you know everything,
但我知道一件你不知道的事
but I know one thing you don't.
钛不会融化
Titanium doesn't melt.
迷人的
Fascinating.
谢谢你的科学课
Thanks for the science lesson.
几乎就像它是...
Almost like it was...
命运
fate.
他知道
He knows.
库尔特通过哈里森发来这个 以证明一个观点
Kurt sent this through Harrison to prove a point.
他很有影响力 即使是在监狱里
He's got reach, even from behind bars.
他知道我杀了他的儿子
He knows I killed his son.
如果是我 我肯定会想报仇
If it were me, I'd definitely want revenge.
要去上班了吗?
Heading to work?
-是的 -需要搭车吗?
- Yup. - Need a ride?
我很好
I'm good.
来吧
Come on.
兜风?就这样?
A ride? That's it?
你不打算给我任何悲伤?
You're not gonna give me any grief?
就这样了
That's it.
库尔特的破解
Kurt's cracking.
他的律师肯定很不高兴
His lawyer is definitely upset.
我们得到了他
We got him.
反对我的建议和意见
Against my advice and counsel,
考德威尔先生想做一个声明
Mr. Caldwell wants to make a statement.
我猜他是心虚了
Guess he's got a guilty conscience.
打电♥话♥给检察官 她会想亲自看看这个
Call the D.A. She's gonna want to see this herself.
我的父亲 罗杰
My dad, Roger,
呃 是个酒鬼
uh, was a drunk.
虐待行为 他曾经把我妈妈撞得东倒西歪 呃...
Abusive. He used to knock my mom around. Uh...
她会得到针对他的限制令
She would get restraining orders against him,
但它似乎从未起到任何作用
but it never seemed to do any good.
所以最终 她 呃 打包离开了小镇
So eventually, she, uh, packed up and left town.
只是她忘了把我带上 我猜
Only she forgot to take me with her, I guess.
嗯......在......在我妈妈离开后
Um... after-after my mom left,
我爸爸会带我上路
my dad would take me on the road.
说这是 嗯 说这是比
Said it was, um, said it was cheaper than
我是一名保姆 我将学习更多的知识
a babysitter and that I would learn more
比我在学校学到的更多 但实际上唯一的事情是
than I learned in school, but really the only thing
我学到的是 他是一个比我想象的更大的混♥蛋♥
I learned was that he was a bigger asshole than I thought.
他曾经泡过女人
He used to pick up women.
"Lot Lizards" 他叫她们 工作的女孩
"Lot Lizards," he called them. Working girls.
呃 他把它们带回到卡车上
Uh, he'd bring them back to the truck
当我本该睡着的时候
while I was supposed to be asleep.
当我走在路上 我想知道
As I walk along, I wonder
A-我们的爱情出了什么问题
A-what went wrong with our love
他喜欢拍打他们
He liked to slap them around.
实际上 把他们搞得很糟糕
Fuck them up pretty bad, actually.
他只是对我妈妈的离开感到非常生气
He was just so angry that my mom had left.
而且他知道 他们绝不会报♥警♥
And he knew that they would never call the cops,
因为即使他们这样做了 他也早就走了
'cause even if they did, he'd be long gone.
当我们的心还年轻时
While our hearts were young
他们离开后 伤痕累累 哭哭啼啼 ...
After they left, they were bruised and crying and...
泪流满面 我感到痛苦
Tears are fallin' and I feel a pain
而我当时只是一个小孩子
And I was just a little kid.
我生活在恐惧之中 害怕他像那样背叛我
I lived in fear that he would turn on me like that.
这一切都非常令人难过 但我们在这里是为了艾瑞丝
This is all very sad, but we're here about Iris.
呃......是的
Uh... yeah.
当然
Sure.
对不起 呃...
Sorry, uh...
呃 对 所以 我...
Uh, right. So, I...
那时我已经有了自己的卡车路线
I had my own truck routes by then,
而且 呃 每次我们的日程安排
and, uh, every time that our schedules
会重叠 呃 我爸爸会坚持让我给他买♥♥一餐
would overlap, uh, my dad would insist that I buy him a meal.
因为他说我欠他的
Because he said I owed him.
所以 呃 那天晚上 我们一起吃了晚饭
So, uh, that night, we had dinner together.
之后 我在给我的卡车加油
And afterward, I was gassing up my truck,
就在那时我看到了她
and that's when I saw her.
你的朋友 艾瑞丝
Your friend, Iris.
独自行走
Walking alone.
我看到她和我爸爸一起上了卡车
And I saw her get in the truck with my dad.
他的心情是如此的糟糕
He was in such a foul mood.
我真的应该对她说些什么
I really should've said something to her.
我应该阻止她
I should have stopped her.
在那之前 我将永远是
Until then I'll always be
嘿
Hey.
献给你
Devoted to you
我是库尔特
I'm Kurt.
艾瑞丝
Iris.
你要去哪里?
Where you headed?
遥遥领先
Away.
然后他们开车走了 这是我最后一次见到她
And they drove off and that's the last I saw of her.
我想我希望这就是它的全部 对吗?
I guess I hoped that that's all it was, right?
只是搭个便车 你知道吗?
Just a ride, you know?
你知道 外面的情况很糟糕
You know, it's rough out there.
像你这样的年轻女孩不应该是孤独的
Young girl like you shouldn't be alone.
我不应该是一个人
I wasn't supposed to be alone.
我本该和我最好的朋友在一起
I was supposed to be with my best friend.
前最好的朋友
Ex-best friend.
-我应该带你回家 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- I should take you home. - Fuck you.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
你不知道外面的女孩发生了什么
You have no idea what happens to girls out there.
没有人保护他们 让他们安全
No one to protect them, keep them safe.
-你不想要那种生活 - 我不会回去的
- You don't want that life. - I'm not going back.
-如果你不送我一程... ...- 嘿 嘿
- If you won't give me a ride... - Hey, hey.
-...然后让我他妈的出去 - 呆在这里!
- ...then let me the fuck out. - Stay in here!
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
我是想帮你 你♥他♥妈♥的不明白吗?
I'm trying to help you. Don't you fucking understand?
是的 镇上的人都说 呃
Yeah, and everybody in town said that, uh,
你知道 她已经跑掉了
you know, she had run off.
我想我也想相信这一点
And I-I guess I wanted to believe that, too.
她已经在某个地方开始了新的生活
That she had started a new life somewhere.
他这样做了
He did this.
你发现的那个DNA 是我爸爸的
That DNA you found, that's my dad's.
我无法相信我所听到的
I can't believe what I'm hearing.
我很抱歉 安吉拉 我应该说些什么
I'm sorry, Angela. I should've said something.
我不知道他有这个能力
I had no idea he was capable.
我的意思是 我一直在与...
I mean, I have been living with...
你一直带着这个生活?
You have been living with this?
米莉亚怎么办?那我呢?
What about Miriam? What about me?!
测试说有67%的机会是他
The test said there's a 67% chance that it is him.
这使得33%的人有理由怀疑这不是他
Which leaves 33% reasonable doubt it isn't him.
足够让任何陪审团宣告无罪了
More than enough for any jury to acquit.
-给你 考德威尔先生 - 没有硬伤 孩子
- Here you go, Mr. Caldwell. - No hard feelings, kid.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表