剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
以前在新血...
Previously on New Blood...
是我。
It's me.
哈里森。
Harrison.
这只是几件事,
It's just a few things,
如果您决定要留下来。
in case you decide you want to stay.
我是吉姆的儿子。
I'm Jim's son.
儿子?
Son?
我猜你见过我妈妈。
I guess you met my mom.
警♥察♥。
The cop.
警♥察♥局长。
Chief of police.
和你♥爸♥爸约会的那个。
The one dating your dad.
马特考德威尔已被清除。
Matt Caldwell's been cleared.
他想把枪丢在他父亲的小屋里。
He wants the gun dropped off at his dad's lodge.
神秘而温柔的音乐
mysterious, gentle music
你看到我在那里做了什么,呃,吉姆?
You see what I did there, uh, Jim?
- 什么……?
-What the...?
你不知道你在做什么!
You have no idea what you're doing!
[安吉拉]马特考德威尔在树林里消失了
[Angela] Matt Caldwell disappeared in the woods
昨晚在这附近。
near here last night.
你的地方很近
Your place is close
到所有公共狩猎场。
to all the public hunting grounds.
我希望我们可以建立大本营
I was hoping we could set up base camp
在这里搜索。
for the search here.
我刚刚在小径下大约一英里处发现了这个,
I just found this about a mile down the trail,
-就在我到达 - 高速公路之前。
-right before I got to the-- - Highway.
到底是怎么回事?
What's going on?
有证据表明他逃离了该地区。
Evidence points to him fleeing the area.
你在说什么? 儿子失踪了
What are you talking about? My son has disappeared,
我们现在需要找到他。
and we need to find him now.
我们将继续通宵。
We'll keep going through the night.
马特在外面。
Matt's out there.
我要找到他,
I'm gonna find him,
如果这是我做的最后一件事。
if it's the last thing I do.
低沉、紧张的音乐
low, tense music
脉动、神秘的音乐
pulsing, mysterious music
啊,旷野。
Ah, wilderness.
雪。 冰。
Snow. Ice.
隐私。
Privacy.
好吧,也许没有那么多隐私。
Well, maybe not so much privacy.
我的财产到处都有搜查队
I've got a search party all over my property
寻找真正在他们脚下的人。
looking for someone who's literally under their feet.
都是因为我犯了一个小错误
All because I made one tiny mistake
并杀了人。
and killed someone.
现在我需要寻找一种方法
Now I need to search for a way
让所有人离开我的土地
to get everyone off my land
所以我可以成为我儿子的好爸爸。
so I can be a proper dad for my son.
好的。 我们走吧,伙计。
Okay. Let's go, buddy.
还有五分钟?
Five more minutes?
这无人机太酷了。
This drone is so cool.
我们正在与学校校长会面。 第一天。
We're meeting with the school principal. First day.
不想迟到。
Don't want to be late.
好的。
Okay.
-谢谢,洛根。 - 哦耶。 任何时间。
-Thanks, Logan. - Oh, yeah. Anytime.
噢!嗨!
Oh, hey!
你想打架吗?
You want to wrestle?
我是高中队的助理教练。
I'm the assistant coach of the high school team.
你应该试试。
You should try out.
凉爽的。
Cool.
Y-是的,我会-我会考虑的。
Y-Yeah, I'll-I'll think about it.
吉姆,你儿子摔跤没事吧?
Jim, you okay with your son wrestling?
呃……当然。
Uh... sure.
听起来不错。
Sounds good.
是的,这是一项伟大的运动。
Yeah, it's a great sport.
教你个人成长,
Teaches you personal growth,
信心,心理韧性。
confidence, mental toughness.
洛根!
Logan!
我们要回车站了。
We're going back to the station.
案子破了。
There's been a break in the case.
破案? 完美的。
A break in the case? Perfect.
发生了什么?
What happened?
稍后再说,吉姆。
Talk later, Jim.
你认为那是什么? 你认为他们找到了尸体?
What do you think it is? You think they found the body?
我们很快就会发现。
We'll find out soon enough.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
顺便说一句,吉姆,
By the way, Jim,
我丈夫喜欢你说服他的那个钓鱼竿。
my husband loves that fishing rod you talked him into.
伟大的。
Great.
他说你是对的。
He said you were right.
快速行动对他有帮助
Having that fast action helps him
给鱼施加更大的压力。
put more pressure on the fish.
很高兴它成功了。
Glad it worked out.
我也是。
Me, too.
所以,我一直在看哈里森的成绩,
So, I've been looking at Harrison's grades,
我有一些担忧。
and I have some concerns.
-担心? -在短短一年内,
-Concerns? -In just one year,
他从 3.8 降到了 1.2,
he went from a 3.8 down to a 1.2,
然后回到3.0。
then back to a 3.0.
这是为什么?
Why is that?
我不太确定。
I'm not exactly sure.
呃,我的继母死了。
Uh, my stepmom died.
哦。 嗯...
Oh. Um...
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
这就是你从阿根廷搬到迈阿密的原因吗?
Is that why you moved from Argentina to Miami?
是的。
Yep.
那么,你是和谁一起搬到迈阿密的?
So, who did you move to Miami with?
呃,我被安置在寄养系统中。
Uh, I was placed in the foster care system.
寄养?
Foster care?
你在哪里?
And where were you?
是的。
Yeah.
你为什么不告诉他们你为什么离开你心爱的儿子?
Why don't you tell them why you left your beloved son?
事情很复杂,女士。
Things were complicated, ma'am.
嗯...
Um...
我和继母刚刚搬家。
My stepmom and I had just moved.
当她去世时,呃,吉姆无法联♥系♥到我。
And when she died, uh, Jim had no way of reaching me.
-这不是他的错。
-It's not his fault.
嗨,吉姆。
Hi, Jim.
哦,嘿,苔丝。
Oh, hey, Tess.
你一定是哈里森。
You must be Harrison.
我是这里的科学老师 Silvera 女士。
I'm Ms. Silvera, the science teacher here.
前几天我听说你说西班牙语。
I heard you speaking Spanish the other day.
呃, ?de dónde eres?
Uh, ?de dónde eres?
波多黎各。
Puerto Rico.
?Dónde aprendiste espa?ol?
?Dónde aprendiste espa?ol?
我在阿根廷住了几年。
I lived in Argentina for a few years.
-多发性硬化症。 西尔维拉
-Ms. Silvera
将管理哈里森的分班考试。
will be administering Harrison's placement exam.
然后我们就会知道他在哪个年级。
Then we'll know which grade level he's at.
你会更多地了解你的儿子。
And you'll know a little more about your son.
我并不感到意外
I'm not surprised
该沙龙因违反健康规定而被关闭。
the salon was shut down for health violations.
我的意思是,莎莉真的让事情滑倒了
I mean, Sally has really been letting things slide
自从埃德加从马车上掉下来开始——
ever since Edgar fell off the wagon and started--
Rose-Ellen,我稍后给你打电♥话♥。
Rose-Ellen, I will call you later.
-嘿。 安吉拉在吗?
-Hey. Is Angela around?
会议室。
Conference room.
显然,保留地管理
Apparently, Reservation Land Management
有马特考德威尔拍摄那只鹿的镜头。
has footage of Matt Caldwell shooting that deer.
- 录像? - 谁知道有摄像头
-Footage? - Who knew there were cameras
在那里?
out there?
我肯定没有。
I sure didn't.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表