剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
你是谁? 你是德克斯特摩根吗
Who are you? Are you Dexter Morgan
还是你♥他♥妈♥的金发姑娘?
or are you fucking Goldilocks?
这些地方都不会长♥期♥有效。
None of these places are gonna work long-term.
你说的“长♥期♥”是什么意思?
What the shit do you mean "long-term"?
你♥他♥妈♥的又要杀人了吗?
Are you planning on fucking killing again?
不。我的意思是,随着时间的推移,身体部位
No. I mean, over time, the body parts
会被发现。
will be discovered.
我想要的是每个人都离开我的财产,
All I want is everyone off my property,
睡个好觉,还有机会
a good night's sleep, and a chance
和哈里森一起把事情做好。
to make things right with Harrison.
一劳永逸。
It's one and done.
那么我只是一个爸爸。
Then I'm just a dad.
艾弗利兄弟的“我所要做的就是梦想”
"All I Have to Do Is Dream" by The Everly Brothers
梦
Dream
梦想,梦想,梦想,梦想
Dream, dream, dream, dream
梦想,梦想,梦想
Dream, dream, dream
当我想要你
When I want you
在我的怀抱里
In my arms
当我想要你
When I want you
还有你所有的魅力
And all your charms
每当我想要你
Whenever I want you
所有我必须做的
All I have to do
是梦
Is dream
梦想,梦想,梦想
Dream, dream, dream
当我感到忧郁
When I feel blue
在晚上
In the night
并且我需要你
And I need you
抱紧我
To hold me tight
每当我想要你时,我所要做的一切
Whenever I want you, all I have to do
是梦
Is dream
我可以让你成为我的
I can make you mine
品尝你的酒唇
Taste your lips of wine
无论白天黑夜
Anytime night or day
唯一的麻烦是
Only trouble is
啧啧啧……
Gee whiz...
-安吉。 - 米里亚姆。
-Angie. - Miriam.
好久没在这些地方看到你了。
Haven't seen you in these parts for a while.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
-对不起。 - 那么,是什么让你来到这里的?
-Sorry. - So, what brings you here?
我在找约翰尼·布尔霍恩。
I'm looking for Johnny Bullhorn.
他在我需要与之交谈的一些人的名单上。
He's on a list of some people I need to speak with.
它与马特考德威尔有关。
It's related to Matt Caldwell.
你不认为约翰尼有事可做
You don't think Johnny had something to do
随着他的消失,你呢?
with him disappearing, do you?
不,我只需要问他一些问题。
No. I just have to ask him some questions.
好吧,你是在浪费时间。
Well, you're wasting your time.
约翰尼不可能伤害考德威尔孩子
Johnny couldn't have hurt the Caldwell kid
因为他得了流感。
because he's been sick with the flu.
我整个星期都在照顾他。
I've been taking care of him all week.
我仍然只需要和他谈谈。
I still just have to talk to him.
-你不相信我? - 米里亚姆。
-You don't believe me? - Miriam.
我正在进行这项调查
I'm running this investigation
如果它是我们中的一个,我会一样。
the same as I would if it were one of us.
请不要这样说 Iris。
Please don't make this about Iris.
女孩子小的时候,
When you girls were younger,
爱丽丝一直以为你们两个会搬到城里去。
Iris always thought the two of you would move to the city.
开始乐队。
Start a band.
创造者知道什么。
Creator knows what.
好吧,也许她现在在某个地方。
Well, maybe she's out there somewhere now.
只是...
Just...
唱出她的心声。
singing her heart out.
哈里森!
Harrison!
嘿。
Hey.
凯特琳不是真的。
Kaitlin's not real.
什么?
What?
你的在线女友。
Your online girlfriend.
她不是真的。
She's not real.
扎克一直在捉弄你。
Zach's been catfishing you.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
哈里森。
Harrison.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
因为像扎克这样的人不应该总是处于食物链的顶端。
Because guys like Zach shouldn't always be top of the food chain.
关于马特。
About Matt.
呃 你和他有多少互动
Uh, how many interactions did you have with him
在他失踪的前一周?
in the week before he went missing?
呃,我在想……三个。
Uh, I'm thinking... three.
呃,一次在弗雷德家,然后……
Uh, once at Fred's and then...
在小酒馆和他的聚会上?
At The Tavern and again at his party?
你已经完成了你的功课。
You've done your homework.
这是我的工作。
It's my job.
呃,任何...
Uh, any of the...
-交换加热?
-exchanges heated?
不,他们很愉快。
Nah, they were pleasant enough.
唔。 有网友说,
Hmm. A couple of folks have said that,
嗯,他们看到你在他失踪的地方打猎,
um, they'd seen you hunting in the area he went missing,
但你没有狩猎执照。
but you don't have a hunting license.
嗯,我不是在打猎。 我在徒步旅行。
Well, I wasn't hunting. I was hiking.
带枪?
With a gun?
为了保护。
For protection.
呃,你确定了马特使用的步♥枪♥。
Uh, you identified the-the rifle Matt used.
你能帮我解决这个问题吗?
Can you give me any help with this one?
呃...
Uh...
看起来可能是雷明顿 700。
looks like it's probably a Remington 700.
有... 超过一百个
There's... over a hundred of 'em
独自在这个小镇。
in this town alone.
呃,呃,你在打猎——
Uh, uh, were you hunting--
对不起,远足,
I'm sorry, hiking,
马特消失的那天在树林里?
in the woods the day Matt disappeared?
-不。 - 当时你在哪里?
-No. - Where were you?
- 在我的小屋里。 - 独自的?
-In my cabin. - Alone?
好吧,如你所知,直到最近,我还是一个人住。
Well, as you know, until very recently, I lived alone.
你整天都在那里吗?
And you were there all day?
直到我去上班,是的。
Until I went to work, yeah.
所以你最后一次见到马特
So the last time you saw Matt
在他的派对上?
was at his party?
是的,这不是我的菜,
Yeah, it's not really my kind of thing,
但弗雷德想要我
but Fred wanted me
送枪,所以……
to deliver the gun, so...
唔。
Hmm.
我真的需要去商店。
I really need to get to the store.
如果那没问题。
If that's okay.
我们很好。
We're good.
无痛吧?
Painless, huh?
没什么感觉。
Didn't feel a thing.
他妈的。
Fuck.
所以,马特,再一次……
So, Matt, once again...
拿你怎么办。
what to do with you.
老铁矿。
The old iron mine.
它很偏僻,很大。
It's remote, plenty big.
充满了隧♥道♥。
Filled with tunnels.
金发姑娘,
Goldilocks,
我觉得刚刚好。
I think it's just right.
嘿,我去帮忙搜一下可以吗?
Hey, is it all right if I go help with the search?
我正要建议我自己。
I was about to suggest that myself.
伟大的。
Great.
做吧。
Do it.
妈的。
Oh, shit.
伊森为他的女孩拍了一张新照片。
Ethan's got a new pic for his girl.
-哟。
-Yo.
你会让他逍遥法外吗?
You gonna let him get away with that?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表