剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
伊基·波普的《乘客》
"Passenger" by Iggy Pop
-我是乘客
- I am a passenger
我骑,我骑
And I ride, and I ride
我穿过城市的背面
I ride through the city's backsides
我看到星星从天而降
I see the stars come out of the sky
是的,它们在空旷的天空中明亮
Yeah, they're bright in a hollow sky
你知道今晚看起来很好
You know it looks so good tonight
我是乘客
I am the passenger
我透过我的窗户看如此明亮
I look through my window so bright
今晚我看到星星出来了
I see the stars come out tonight
我看到明亮而空洞的天空
I see the bright and hollow sky
在城市被撕裂的天空上空
Over the city's ripped-back sky
今晚一切看起来都很好
And everything looks good tonight
唱歌♥啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Singin' la-la, la-la, la-la-la-la,
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
La-la, la-la, la-la-la-la
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
La-la, la-la, la-la-la-la
哦,想跳舞吗? 要跳舞?
Oh, want to dance? Want to dance?
它是在地面上。
It's on the floor.
你准备好今晚了吗?
Are you ready for tonight?
伟大的。
Great.
如果你这么说。
If you say so.
今天真的很冷。
It's real cold today.
你是选择这个地方的人。
You're the one that picked this place.
戏剧音乐
dramatic music
家不是我的方式
Home isn't my way
我永远不会回家
Home I'll never be
烧掉一天
Burn out the day
燃尽一夜
Burn out the night
我看不出有什么理由...
I can't see no reason...
我活着是为了给魔鬼
I'm livin' for givin' the devil
他应得的
His due
我在燃烧,我在燃烧
And I'm burnin', I'm burnin'
我在为你燃烧...
I'm burnin' for you...
我在燃烧,我在燃烧,我在燃烧
I'm burnin', I'm burnin', I'm burnin'
请许可和注册。
License and registration, please.
当然。
Sure.
-你去吧。 - 谢谢。
-There you go. - Thank you.
詹姆斯·林赛,嗯?
James Lindsay, huh?
吉姆。
Jim.
有问题吗,警官?
Is there a problem, Officer?
我需要你下车,先生。
I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle, sir.
好的。
Okay.
回转。
Turn around.
手放在卡车上。
Hands on the truck.
你有保持沉默的权利。
You have the right to remain silent.
如果我愿意,我可以发出声音,对吗?
I can make noise if I want to though, right?
[Esther] 总主教,总主教,进来。
[Esther] Chief Bishop, Chief Bishop, come in.
哦,他妈的。 继续。
Oh, what the fuck. Keep going.
-好的。 - 让他们找别人。
-Okay. - Let them find someone else.
-首席主教?
-Chief Bishop?
安吉拉。
Angela.
Gross 夫人的羊在 Steiner 的财产上散了。
Mrs. Gross' sheep got loose on the Steiner property.
他们正在吃他冬季种植的作物。
They're eating his winter plantings.
我正在做某事,呃...
I'm in the middle of something, uh...
……洛根能解决吗?
...can Logan take care of it?
洛根在教堂。
Logan's at the church.
山核桃派是从聚餐中偷来的。
The pecan pies were stolen from the potluck supper.
显然不能把他拉下来。
Obviously can't pull him off that.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
明显地。 嗯,泰迪呢?
Obviously. Um, what about Teddy?
现在是第二周,你认为他能处理羊危机吗?
It's week two, do you think he can handle a sheep crisis?
泰迪没戏了。
Teddy's out of commission.
他刚拔完智齿。
He just got his wisdom teeth pulled.
-我应该让 Steiner 先生知道吗?
-Should I let Mr. Steiner know
你在路上吗?
you're en route?
当然,埃斯特。
Sure, Esther.
这是我在路上。
This is me en route.
没关系。 改天你可以再把我拉过来。
It's okay. You can pull me over again some other time.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
稍后您可以在车站附近荡秋千。
You can swing by the station later.
好的,肯定的。
Okay, sure thing.
丹·奥尔巴♥赫♥的《一马镇之王》
"King of a One Horse Town" by Dan Auerbach
每天只是一个小小的善意的谎言
Every day is just a little white lie
告诉自己我快过去了
Telling myself I'm gettin' by
我只是呆在这个房♥间里哭
I just stay in this room and cry
雪,盖住了大地
The snow, it covers up the ground
我听不到一个声音
And I can't hear a single sound
我会关掉电视,去开车
I'd turn off the TV, go for a drive
但我看不到任何生命迹象
But I can't see there's any signs of life
除了这棵闪烁着灯光的圣诞树……
Except this Christmas tree with blinking lights...
嘿,吉米,早上好。
Hey, Jimmy, morning.
你今晚来跳舞吗?
You coming line dancing tonight?
是的,我不会错过的,布赖恩牧师。
Yeah, I wouldn't miss it, Pastor Brian.
嘿,我很抱歉那些馅饼。
Hey, I'm sorry about those pies.
现在你怎么可能知道呢?
Now how could you possibly know about that already?
呃……小镇。
Uh... small town.
感谢好主。
Thank the Good Lord.
怕我跳进海里会淹死...
Scared if I jump in the ocean I might drown...
-早上好,扎克。 - 早上好,林赛先生。
-Morning, Zach. - Morning, Mr. Lindsay.
- 贝卡。 斯科特。 - 嗨,林赛先生。
-Becca. Scott. - Hi, Mr. Lindsay.
- 嘿,林赛先生。 嘿,你来了
-Hey, Mr. Lindsay. Hey, you coming
下周的比赛?
to the match next week?
我肯定会尝试。
I'm sure gonna try.
去老鹰。
Go Hawks.
苏,金博? 你和安吉拉过得怎么样?
Sup, Jimbo? How are you and Angela doing?
- 没事吧? - 是的,据我所知。
-Doing all right? - Yeah, as far as I know.
为什么? 你听到了什么?
Why? What have you heard?
只有好事,吉姆。 只有好东西。
Only good things, Jim. Only good things.
爱德华奥尔森走向他的小屋。
Edward Olsen heading up to his chalet.
丰富的混♥蛋♥季节开始...
Rich asshole season begins...
现在。
now.
是的。
Yep.
悬疑音乐
suspenseful music
嘿,吉格。
Hey, Gig.
你得到了我的东西。
You got my stuff.
你去吧。
There you go.
你是救星,吉米。
You're a lifesaver, Jimmy.
轻柔的音乐
gentle music
请告诉我你有
Please tell me you have
里面有草莓奶油芝士甜卷吗?
a strawberry cream cheese sweet roll in there?
老板说话了,就这么办……
The boss speaketh and so it shall be done...
-...eth。
-...eth.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办,吉姆。
I don't know what I would do without you, Jim.
-嗯... - 嗯!
-Well... - Mmm!
哦,太好了。
Oh, it's so good.
只是让您知道,这将是充满压力的一周。
Just so you know, it's going to be a stress-y kind of week.
布赖恩和我正在收养。
Brian and I are adopting.
压力太大了。
It's so much pressure.
哇。 是的,我只能想象。
Wow. Yeah, I can only imagine.
布莱恩想叫他加菲猫。
Brian wants to call him Garfield.
我的意思是,谁给猫取名狗?
I mean, who names a dog after a cat?
显然,布赖恩做到了。
Evidently Brian does.
我觉得这只小狗看起来更像格罗米特,是吗?
I think this pup looks more like a Gromit, don't you?
在这一点上,我想我基本上是瑞士人。
On this one, I think I'm basically Switzerland.
聪明人。
Smart man.
现在我们开始。
And here we go.
就是我想见的那个人。
Just the guy I want to see.
-吉姆。 - 我怎么帮你?
-Jim. - How can I help you?
哦,我刚和我的队伍滚进城里。
Oh, I just rolled into town with my posse.
要去打猎了 需要一把新刀
Gonna do a little hunting. Gonna need a new knife
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表