剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 对不起
I-I-I wasn't trying to, you know,
我不是故意要
make you upset or anything. I...
让你不安或是什么的
Oh, it's okay. It's okay.
没事没事
It's... it's been a tough week.
真是个糟心的一周
I really hate it when I'm the one who's bleeding.
我真讨厌受伤流血的是我自己
Your son's blood.
你儿子的血
It's all on your hands.
沾满了你的双手
Goddamn save him.
赶紧去救他
I'm working on it.
我正在想办法
That's it. I guarantee it'll make you feel dyno-mite.
对了 我保证定会让你感觉如梦如幻
- Shit. No, I wasn't doing shit! - Hey! Hey, hey!
-草 我什么都没干 -嘿 嘿
You've got some time to talk.
你有时间聊聊吗
Fucking bullshit! I was just
-别胡扯了 我只是来喝杯啤酒 -别紧张 迈尔斯
- drinking a beer, man. - Relax, Miles.
I'm not gonna hurt you or bust you.
我不会伤害你 也不会抓你
I'm here to ask you about your encounter with Jim Lindsay.
我是来问你跟吉姆·林赛的事
谁
Who?
He was the guy who did that to your face.
把你脸揍成这样的人
那家伙 是个疯子
Oh. That guy. Fucking lunatic.
我还在考虑要不要起诉他呢
Yeah. I'm still thinking about pressing charges.
你要告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Do you want to tell me what went down?
这不会是陷阱吧
This isn't like a trick or something, right?
你不是在给我下套吧
Like, you're not trying to entrap me?
我他妈可不傻
Okay? 'Cause I'm not fucking stupid.
没 你要是帮我 我也会帮你
No? Well, you help me out, I'll return the favor.
好吧
Okay. All right.
当时我在酒吧 喝着酒
So, I was at the bar, having a drink,
那个叫吉姆还是什么的家伙
when that, uh, Jim dude, or whatever his name is,
靠过来 假装友好的
comes over to me, all friendly and shit.
-友好 -对 他问我
- Friendly? - Yeah. He asks me
能不能帮他个忙
if I could... do him a favor.
听说你知道在哪儿可以搞到蓝色小药片
Heard you might know where to get some blues.
跟我到外面来
Follow me outside.
他问你要毒品
He asked you for drugs?
你说的 不是我
Your words, not mine.
总之 他跟我来到外面垃圾桶旁边
Anyway, so he gets me outside over by the dumpsters.
我好
So I could...
你好帮他那个忙
So you could do him that favor?
对 只不过突然之间 他对我下手
Right. Except out of nowhere, he fucking jumped me.
他没有言语挑衅直接就对你动手了吗
He just started attacking you with no provocation?
对 直接朝我挥拳
Yeah, just started swinging at me.
听我说 这肯定听起来很不可思议
And look, okay, this is gonna sound crazy,
但是在他打我之前
but before he started pounding on me,
他好像拿根针什么的戳了我脖子
he poked me in the neck, with, like, a needle or some shit.
-针 -对 所以我就想
- A needle? - Yeah, and so, I was like,
搞什么 然后我抬头 看到警♥察♥来了
"What the fuck?" And I look up, and I see the police rolling up,
我想 这下真麻烦了
and I'm like, what the actual fuck?
然后他就开始用拳头揍我
And that's when he started throwing fists, man.
-慢着 -他出手很快
- Wait. Wait. - He's got fast hands, yo.
他是在警♥察♥出现之后开始揍你的
He starts punching you after the cops show up?
对 警♥察♥一出现他就开始揍我
Yeah, man. Yeah, just right as they rolled up.
他戳你那东西 你确定是针管吗
And the thing he poked you with, you're sure it was a needle?
我当时也没机会看清楚
Well, I-I didn't really get a good look at it, okay?
发生的太快了 但是你看
It all happened so fast, but, like, I mean, look.
我这里还有印子呢 自己看
I still got the fucking mark. Check it.
科特说我必须带活口去见他
Kurt said I had to bring you in alive.
但现在这情况
You know what?
我觉得他只能理解理解了
He'll just have to understand.
好了
Right?
好了 妈的
I mean, you know, shit.
圣诞节 学校应该放假关了吧
I think the school's closed for, you know, Christmas break.
自从我当了马特的摔跤教练
Yeah, well, they haven't changed the locks
学校就没有换过锁 所以
since I was Matt's wrestling coach, so...
那安保监控呢
What about security cameras?
你以为那些为了宝贝孩子的
Oh, you mean for our precious children?
不是 那些是为了追踪白鹿的
No, those are reserved for tracking white deer
因为那才重要 对吧
because that's what's important, right?
有时候做点坏事的感觉很爽
Sometimes it feels good to be bad.
是不是
Don't you think?
对
Yeah.
再说了 他们还能怎么样 又逮捕我吗
Besides, what are they gonna do... arrest me? Again?
该死的雪
Fucking snow.
就算是三岁小孩也能困住我
Even a three-year-old could track me.
快点 大个子 沿着溪流下去
Come on, big man, head on down that creek
好回到我儿子身边
so I can get back to my son.
学校历史中
First perfect game
-第一次完胜比赛 -那是马特吗
- in school history. - That's Matt?
是 跟你年龄差不多
Yeah. He was about your age.
以前他每次比赛我都去看
Ah, I used to go to every one of his games.
作为一个父亲 这是我最喜欢的事
That's what I loved most about being a dad.
他参加了三项运动呢
Whoa. He lettered in three sports?
是啊 他
Yeah. He was...
很特别
he was special.
他怎么样 你最近跟他有联♥系♥吗
Well, how's he doing? Have you talked to him lately?
没有
Actually... I haven't, you know.
我们一直没什么沟通
Uh, we never really communicated very well.
跟你我不一样
Not like you and me.
Oh.
那他是不是不会回来过圣诞了
Does that mean he's not coming home for Christmas?
这么多搜救队
Uh... you know, with all the search party,
我想他可能不敢露面
I think he's afraid to show his face around here.
那就糟了
That's too bad.
人们很容易原谅彼此
People are pretty forgiving.
尤其是在假期时
Especially during the holidays.
不是所有人都如此
Not everyone.
嘿 我们去玩会吧 走吧
Hey, let's go have some fun, huh? Come on.
最古老的把戏
Oldest trick in the goddamn book.
你想玩是吧
You want to play games?
我可以玩一整天
I can do this all fucking day.
也许你有一整天 可我没有
You might have all day, but I don't.
-见鬼 这地方真好 -是啊
- Shit. This is great. - Yeah. Right?
小镇人就喜欢运动
Small towns love them some sport, huh?
毕竟没什么别的好做是吧
I mean, what else we gonna do, right?
好了
Okay.
我看看哈
Uh, let's see...
那个
That one...
好
All right.
-把球放在这 -好
- Put that ball right in here. - All right.
等我到那边去
All right, wait for me to get down there.
好了
Okay.
好
Okay.
好 我准备好了
All right, anytime.
Whoa!
马特看来是遗传了你的运动细胞啊
Wow. Matt's got nothing on you, huh?
我大四时带领山地联盟
Yeah, well, I led the Mountain League
赢得了年度击球手
in batting my senior year.
教会了他一切
Taught him everything...
他很在行 好了
he knows. All right, that's enough.
我们还是把这关了吧 一会显摆时再弄伤了自己
Let's turn this thing off before I hurt myself showing off.
你玩过吗
You ever play?
-怎么 吉姆没教过你吗 -没
- What, Jim never taught you? - No.
好吧 让我们看看你的本事吧
All right. Let's see what you got.
夏令营
Summer camp.
一个连环杀手
Perfect place for a serial killer
扬名立万的地方
to make his stand.
好了 准备击球
All right. Batter up!
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 没必要道歉
It's okay, you don't have to apologize.
来了
Okay. Here you go.
没事
It's all right.
你姿势不对
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表