剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
It's really putting me in touch with my fear
哈里森会在没有父亲的陪伴下长大
of Harrison growing up without a father.
我知道你有过这种经历
I know you've been there.
站到牢房♥后面去
Go to the far side of the cell.
金枪鱼
Tuna.
有些东西真是千年不变啊
Huh. Some things never change.
我会去看看 以确保哈里森有人照顾
I'm gonna go make sure that Harrison is set up okay.
反正我就在这儿
I'm not going anywhere.
谢谢你
And thank you.
儿子需要父亲
Sons need their fathers.
谢谢你的食物
Thanks for this.
是你在帮我忙 一个人吃饭多没意思
Oh, you're doing me a favor. Never fun eating alone.
我知道你肯定很难接受
I know this must be really, really tough for you.
坐牢的又不是我
I'm not the one in jail.
我也不想吉姆离开
I don't want to see Jim go away, either.
你刚好在马特失踪那段时间来这里的
Look, you got here around the same time Matt disappeared.
你有听到或者看到什么
Did you hear or-or see anything
能有助于洗清你♥爸♥爸罪名的吗
that could help exonerate your dad?
我那时还没到 所以
I-I wasn't in town yet, so I...
帮不了忙
can't help.
你的炸薯条还吃吗
Are you gonna finish your fries?
我该回警局了
I should head back to the station.
-晚点见 教练 -好
- Later, Coach. - Yeah.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for stopping by.
对了
Oh, and, uh,
别一天三顿都吃汉堡哈
try not to eat hamburgers three meals a day.
我可不想新年后开始摔跤训练时
I don't want you going up too many weight classes
你超重
before wrestling starts after New Year's.
混♥蛋♥王八蛋
Motherfucker.
巴蒂斯塔
Batista.
我是安吉拉·毕夏普局长
This is Chief Angela Bishop.
我们在纽约的研讨会上见过
We met at that conference in New York.
毕夏普局长啊
Chief Bishop.
Uh...
我没让你误会什么吧
I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression.
我已婚了
You know, I'm a happily married man.
我说的是公事
This is a police matter.
请讲
How can I help?
在艾恩湖附近有几起死亡事件
We've had some deaths in Iron Lake
跟之前迈阿密的案件类似
that are very similar to an old Miami Metro case.
你还记得港湾屠夫吗
Do you remember the Bay Harbor Butcher?
克里斯托 老吓人了
Cristo. That was a gruesome one.
我正在看警局数据库里的尸检照片
I looked at the autopsy photos on the police database.
-这么说你看到 -肢解
So, you've seen the, uh-- - The dismemberments.
还有整个案件
The whole thing.
多克斯警长是个什么样的人
What can you tell me about Sergeant Doakes?
他就坐我旁边 我们俩共事了10年
I sat next to him every day for ten years.
你认为是他干的吗
Do you believe that he did it?
当时我是那么觉得的 但也有些其它想法
I did at the time, but there were a few other theories.
我 我前妻
My, uh, my ex-wife...
我之前的局长认为
My old captain actually thought
可能是辖区里的另外一个人干的
it was someone else in the precinct.
谁
Who?
德克斯特·摩根 但是他已经过世几年了
Dexter Morgan, but he died years ago.
毕夏普局长
Chief Bishop?
看一下邮件吧
Check your e-mail.
好 稍等
Okay. Hold on.
这是什么时候照的
When was this taken?
上个月
Last month.
我的天哪
Madre de Dios.
德克斯特·摩根还活着
Dexter Morgan is alive?
现在就在我们局里关着
And is sitting in my jail cell.
能把你们前局长的名字告诉我吗
Can I have your old captain's name?
我想跟她通个话
I'd like to speak with her.
她
She was...
她被杀了
she was murdered.
抱 抱歉
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry.
抓住凶手了吗
Did you ever catch the killer?
巴蒂斯塔
Batista?
你在哪
Where are you?
我明天一早带着文件
I'll be there first thing tomorrow
玛丽亚·拉克鲁斯塔
去你那
with everything I've got.
泰迪 怎么了
What's up, Teddy?
科特·考德威尔离开了
Kurt Caldwell's beat feet out of here.
前门锁着 保险柜空了 连衣柜都没东西了
Front door unlocked, safe empty, closets cleaned out.
但他的加油车却在
And guess what? His gas truck's here.
里面没油了 还能闻到味道
Emptied out. Still smells like fresh gas.
你今晚能留在科特家吗
Can you stay at Kurt's overnight?
万一他会再回来呢
Just in case he shows up.
收到 局长
You got it, Chief.
天哪
Oh... geez.
把那个满嘴瞎话的家伙带我办公室去
Put that lying son of a bitch back in my office.
你还不下班吗
You're not done for the night?
还有很多事要做呢
Oh, I'm just getting started.
你可能会逃脱马特·考德威尔的谋杀指控
You might actually get away with the Matt Caldwell murder charge.
-因为不是我♥干♥的 -当然是你干的
- Because I didn't do it. - Oh, you did it, all right.
但我不确定手里的证据
But I'm not entirely sure my case will hold up enough
能说服地检署和陪审团
to convince the D.A. and then the jury.
不过你给我听着
But hear this and know this.
我敢压上我的事业 家人
I will stake my career, my family,
我的一切
my everything...
赌你就是个杀人犯
that you're a murderer.
我真担心你
I'm worried about you.
我就问你一件事
I've got one word for you:
克他命
ketamine.
你应该从帕特尔医生那里
You picked up a healthy-- or unhealthy--
开了不少吧
amount from Dr. Patel.
我是开给我的羊 文森特·梵高的
Yeah, I needed it for Vincent van Goat.
你知道它生病了
You know he was sick.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
认识 他就是那个
Yeah, it's the piece of shit
卖♥♥我儿子毒品还差点害死他的混♥蛋♥
who sold the drugs that almost killed my son.
我们
We...
在酒吧里闹得很不愉快
ended up having an unfortunate encounter.
有关那次纠纷
About that encounter.
迈尔斯·欧弗林的证词里说道
Miles O'Flynn testified to me that,
“在他开始出手打我之前 好像扎了我脖子一下
"Just before he started pounding on me, he poked me in the neck.
用的是针还是什么的东西”
Like, with a needle or something."
而你正好在那天 从帕特尔医生那里开了克他命
That was the exact same day you picked up the ketamine
还拿走了几支针管
and several syringes from Dr. Patel.
你认为是我给他下药了
You think I drugged him?
我在警局里看到洛根对他进行了讯问
I saw Logan question him in this very station.
当时他并没有问题啊
There's no way he was drugged.
那是因为洛根和泰迪
Only because Logan and Teddy
及时出现在水晶酒吧 所以你没来得及下手
showed up at Crystal Bar before you could do it.
天哪 你愿意怎么想就怎么想吧
God, believe what you want to believe.
你在迈阿密做法医
You worked forensics in Miami.
你见过验尸的照片
You've seen autopsy photos before.
都对
Yes and yes.
贾斯伯·霍奇
Jasper Hodge.
我不知道你给我看这干嘛
Okay, I have no idea where you're going with this.
这个叫做
It's called...
红肿伤痕
- A weal mark. -..a weal mark.
我听说他
I heard he died
死于芬太尼过量
of an accidental fentanyl overdose.
不会为这种人觉得抱歉
I can't say I'm sorry.
他体内还有克他命
He also had ketamine in his system.
只有他体内有
And only in his system.
在他家和车里都没有发现
None was found anywhere in his house or his car.
我也不知道怎么回事
- Well, I can't speak to that. - Well...
那这个你应该知道
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表