剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
你做了正确的事情。 再过几分钟,然后……
You did the right thing. Just a few more minutes, and...
简单。 简单。
Easy. Easy.
好吧,嘿嘿。
Okay, hey, hey.
我给你的纳坎会让你头晕目眩。
The Narcan I gave you will make you woozy.
嘿。 你知道你现在在哪里吗?
Hey. Do you know where you are right now?
我在派对...
I'm at a party...
- 在 - 在湖边。 - 嗯嗯。
-at-at the lake. - Mm-hmm.
我——我很好。
I'm-I'm fine.
每个人都可以放松。
Everyone can relax.
你得告诉我你拿了什么。
You need to tell me what you took.
你给他下药了吗?
Did you give him the drugs?
教练...
Coach...
不,我现在不是你的教练。
No, I'm not your coach right now.
告诉我你给了他什么,否则我就把你铐起来
Tell me what you gave him, or I'm putting you in cuffs
这他妈的秒。
this fucking second.
好的。
All right.
这是什么?
What is this?
只是氧。 我们一群人带走了它们。
Just Oxy. A bunch of us took them.
-其他人都很好。 - 现在你要进监狱,
-Everyone else was fine. - Right now you're going to jail,
以分发为目的的占有,
possession with the intent to distribute,
除非你想告诉我
unless you want to tell me
正是你从哪里得到这些药物的。
exactly where you got those drugs from.
脉动、戏剧性的音乐
pulsing, dramatic music
[医生] 执法部门发现你儿子 OD,
[doctor] Law enforcement found your son OD'd,
大约晚上10点
approximately 10 p.m.
管理纳坎。
Administered Narcan.
病人恢复了知觉。
Patient regained consciousness.
初步测试显示您儿子服用的药物
Preliminary tests show the drug your son OD'd on
是芬太尼,一种更强大、更便宜的替代品
was fentanyl, a much stronger, cheaper substitute
对于阿片类药物,如 OxyContin。
for opioids like OxyContin.
黑市药丸不受管制,是自♥制♥的。
Black market pills are unregulated, homemade.
有时,即使是一粒药丸也可能含有致死剂量。
Sometimes even one pill can contain a lethal dose.
你儿子很幸运。
Your son's lucky.
我马上回来,好吗?
I'll be right back, okay?
[Logan] 显然,
[Logan] Apparently,
斯科特的兄弟从街头小贩那里得到了这些药丸。
Scott's brother got the pills from a street dealer.
我们要找到他。
We're gonna find him.
-在铁湖? - 没有。穆斯溪。
-In Iron Lake? - No. Moose Creek.
有些人在潜水吧里卖♥♥假的 Oxy。
Some guy selling fake Oxy out of a dive bar.
但你知道它是谁。
But you know who it is.
到目前为止,我们只有 Miles。
So far we just have Miles.
哈里森是个好孩子
Harrison's a great kid,
但他现在需要的是一些……
but what he needs right now is some...
- 一些严厉的爱。 - 是的,谢谢你的建议。
-some tough love. - Yeah, thanks for the advice.
哦,哈里森今晚可能会死。
Oh, Harrison could've died tonight.
全靠老天爷的恩赐和奥黛丽的敏捷思维
Only by the grace of God and Audrey's quick thinking
他是否有第二次机会,你也是。
is he getting a second chance, and so are you.
退后吧,洛根。
Just back off, Logan.
恕我直言,吉姆……
With all due respect, Jim...
不。
no.
你认为是助理摔跤教练
You think being the assistant wrestling coach
让你成为育儿专家?
makes you a parenting expert?
你♥他♥妈♥的没有想法。
You have no fucking idea.
他本来可以死的。
He could have died.
你自称他爹?
You call yourself his father?
你♥他♥妈♥的根本不知道他在哪里。
You didn't even know where the fuck he was.
看看你对他做了什么。
Look at what you've done to him.
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
你要开始看治疗师了。
You're gonna start seeing a therapist.
除了治疗,您还要回家和上学。
Besides therapy, you'll go home and school.
你明白了吗?
You got that?
每个人都服用了那些药丸。
Everybody took those pills.
我不在乎别人。
I don't care about anyone else.
我很关心你。
I care about you.
是的。 好的。
Yeah. Okay.
不管你说什么。
Whatever you say.
是的,随便你说。
Yeah, whatever you say.
就像那会发生一样。
Like that's ever gonna happen.
先生!
Sir!
有趣的音乐
intriguing music
戏剧性的管弦乐
dramatic orchestral music
我的意思是,你必须把它交给那个人。
I mean, you got to hand it to the guy.
如果你想躲起来,这里就是你要做的地方。
If you're gonna go into hiding, this is the place to do it.
-唔。
-Hmm.
等等,等一下。
Wait, hang on just a second.
已经紧急? 时间刚好是早上 7 点。
Emergency already? It's barely 7 a.m.
[Logan] 嗯,是的,我只是想成为那个告诉你的人。
[Logan] Uh, yeah, I just want to be the one to tell you.
哦,天哪,怎么了——怎么了? 奥黛丽好吗?
Oh, God, what's-what's wrong? Is Audrey okay?
奥黛丽很好。
Audrey's fine.
嗯 但是昨晚有个派对
Um, but there was a party last night,
还有一些孩子在吸毒。
and some kids were doing drugs.
哈里森 OD。
Harrison OD'd.
-什么?! - H-他现在没事了。
-What?! - H-He's okay now.
吉姆一切都结束了。
Jim's all over it.
但是,听...
But, listen...
奥黛丽也在。
Audrey was there, too.
她是给我们打电♥话♥的人。
She was the one who called us.
她是理性的声音。 完全清醒。
She was the voice of reason. Totally sober.
没有她,这整件事可能会被搁置一旁。
Without her, this whole thing might've gone sideways.
-嗯,我要回家了。 - 安吉拉,她很安全。
-Well, I'm coming home. - Angela, she's safe.
她很好。
She's fine.
哦,来吧。 有没有一种方法可以让你快速检查我?
Oh, come on. Is there just a way you can check for me real quick?
这没什么大不了的。 对?
It's not a big deal. Right?
泄露任何客人的信息是违反协议的。
It's against protocol to give out any guest's information.
总主教。
Chief Bishop.
铁湖PD。
Iron Lake PD.
我们需要和马修考德威尔谈谈。
We need to speak with a Matthew Caldwell.
你能确认他是这里的客人吗?
Can you confirm that he's a guest here?
那么,你要问的客人
Well, the guest you're inquiring about
昨晚退房♥。
checked out last night.
唔。
Hmm.
好...
Well...
安全录像呢?
what about security footage?
因为我需要视觉确认
'Cause I need visual confirmation
他真的在这里。
that he was actually here.
我不能让你访问那个。
I can't give you access to that.
这将是对客人隐私的侵犯。
It would be an invasion of the guest's privacy.
原来如此。
Oh, I see.
好吧,我会让纽约警♥察♥局发出逮捕令。
Okay, well, I'll just have NYPD issue a warrant.
早饭前请我的几个朋友到这里来。
Get a couple of my buddies down here before breakfast.
我敢肯定有一队警♥察♥
I'm sure a cavalcade of cops
在你漂亮的大堂闲逛
hanging out in your nice lobby
不会吓到客人。
wouldn't spook the guests.
我将拥有 I.T. 伙计们拉镜头。
I'll have the I.T. guys pull the footage.
今晚回来。
Come back tonight.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你是个坏蛋,我喜欢它。
You are a badass and I like it.
你一个人在这里会好吗?
You gonna be okay here on your own?
医生说我很好。 我很好。
Doctor said I'm fine. I'm fine.
与治疗师的第一次约会
First appointment with the therapist
是今天下午吧?
is this afternoon, right?
是的。
Yup.
我们会度过难关的。
We're gonna get through this.
是的。 好的。
Yeah. Okay.
悬疑音乐
suspenseful music
嗯,狗对着我吠叫。
Hmm, dogs barking at me.
还是明白了。
Still got it.
别。
Don't.
帕特尔博士?
Dr. Patel?
是的!
Yeah!
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表