剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
和一把大屁♥股♥枪。
and a big-ass gun.
好吧,你在找一把剥皮刀,
All right, you looking for a skinning knife,
- 或 - - 哦,这个。
-or a-- - Oh, this one.
- 这个很完美。 - 好的。
-This one's perfect. - Okay.
哇。
Wow.
-嘿! 那里很容易!
-Hey! Easy there!
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
我-我有点对血液的看法。
I-I kind of have a thing about blood.
哦。 哦!
Oh. Ooh!
不管怎样,呃,那把步♥枪♥怎么样?
Anyway, uh, how about that rifle?
雷明顿 783 将完成这项工作。
The Remington 783 will do the job.
它有一个很好的范围,坚固的结构。
It's got a good scope, solid construction.
你把它扔了十几次,它仍然会直射。
You drop it a dozen times, it'll still shoot straight.
是的,是的,我听到了,伙计。 事情是这样的。
Yeah, yeah, I hear you, man. Here's the thing.
呃,我的朋友比尔在那边?
Uh, my friend Bill over there?
是的?
Yeah?
他已经得到了那个,
He's already got that one,
我想要一把能制♥造♥他的枪
and I want a gun that's going to make his
一个看起来像一个超级浸泡器。
one look like a Super Soaker.
-啊。 - 所以...
-Ah. - So...
那个。
That one.
-我想要那个。 - 你确定?
-I want that one. - You sure?
它会让你退回 9,000 美元。
It's gonna set you back $9,000.
我在摩根士丹利得到了一份不错的圣诞奖金。
I got a nice Christmas bonus at Morgan Stanley.
好的。
O... kay.
啊...
Ah...
你知道的,这是一种更强大的火力
You know, this is way more firepower
比你需要在这里打猎的任何东西都重要。
than anything you need hunting around here.
哦耶? 你打猎什么?
Oh, yeah? What do you hunt?
我? 我不再。
Me? I don't anymore.
自从……我还是个青少年以来,我就没有杀过任何动物。
I haven't killed any animals since... I was a teenager.
看看你,圣……呃,吉姆。
Look at you, Saint... uh, Jim.
是的,我会接受的。
Yeah, I'll take it.
不是问题。
Not a problem.
只是需要一些身份证
Just gonna need some ID
用于联邦背景调查。
for the federal background check.
伙计,真的吗?
Dude, really?
你在这里工作多久了?
How long you been working here?
嗯,几年?
Mm, a couple years?
那就是我,在墙上。
That's me, up on the wall.
我六岁的时候在 Fred Senior 的小联盟队。
I was on Fred Senior's Little League team when I was six.
-好的。 哟,马特!
-Nice. Yo, Matt!
- 我们需要这些东西? - 不,不,我有很多
-We need this stuff? - No, no, I got a ton
在我爸爸的泥房♥里。
of that in my dad's mud room.
说起我爸爸,他给我买♥♥了我的第一支步♥枪♥
Speaking of my dad, he bought me my first rifle
我十岁的时候就在这家店里。
in this very store when I was ten.
什么真正的他妈的,伙计?
What the actual fuck, man?
它有时会发生。 这只是一个 24 小时保持
It happens sometimes. It's just a 24-hour hold
当联邦调查局检查你的记录时。
while the FBI checks on your record.
那么……明天同一时间?
So... same time tomorrow?
好吧,伙计,把枪卖♥♥给我吧。
Well, dude, just sell me the gun.
我得按程序办事。
I got to follow procedure.
我们都不希望弗雷德失去他的生意,对吧?
Neither of us want Fred to lose his business, right?
哦耶。 哦,好吧,鹰侦察兵。
Oh, yeah. Oh, okay, Eagle Scout.
你知道,你违反了规则,
You know, you break a rule,
有时你甚至可能会玩得开心。
sometimes you might even have a little fun.
哦,他妈的,随便。
Oh, fuck it, whatever.
意味着我可以更早开始喝酒。
Means I get to start drinking earlier.
不过拿这个。
Taking this though.
好的。
Okay.
-必须保持警惕,伙计! - 哇!
-Got to keep your guard up dude! - Whoa!
该死的,马特,我差点拉屎了。
Damn it, Matt, I almost shit myself.
真♥他♥妈♥的...
So fucking...
走吧,我们离开这里。
Come on, let's get out of here.
让我们开始我们的转向吧!
Let's get our swerve on!
第一轮由你决定。
First round's on you.
感谢您在 Fred's Fish & Game 购物。
Thanks for shopping at Fred's Fish & Game.
吉姆。
Jim.
低沉的音乐
low, somber music
吉姆,我听说马特考德威尔出现了危险信♥号♥♥。
Jim, I heard a red flag came up on Matt Caldwell.
似乎麻烦跟着小考德威尔
Seems like trouble follows Caldwell the Lesser
无论他去哪里。
wherever he goes.
这个小镇真的没有秘密。
There really are no secrets in this town.
安杰正在开会。
Ange is in a meeting.
嘿,泰迪。 你感觉如何?
Hey, Teddy. How you feeling?
吉姆,吉姆,吉姆,吉姆,你能帮我处理一下吗?
Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, can you give me a hand with these?
公理会教堂盗窃的证据。
Evidence from the Congregational church theft.
一次只做一个馅饼来保证铁湖的安全。
Keeping Iron Lake safe one pie at a time.
- 非常欢迎你。
-You're welcome very much.
洛根,你从很久以前就认识马特了。
Logan, you've known Matt since forever.
你认为他能做什么
What do you think he could have done
在枪♥支♥背景调查中标记联邦调查局?
to flag the FBI on a gun background check?
他试图在弗雷德家买♥♥一把步♥枪♥。
He tried to buy a rifle at Fred's.
我相信这只是一种形式。
I'm sure it's just a formality.
这些馅饼闻起来很香。
These pies smell amazing.
马特考德威尔是个好人。
Matt Caldwell's a good guy.
在华尔街踢一些大屁♥股♥。
Kicking some major ass on Wall Street.
我的意思是,他喜欢吊死、喝酒、赌博。
I mean, he likes to hang, drink, gamble.
在高中打架一两次。
Fight or two in high school.
但是,不,是的,他是个好人。
But, no, yeah, he's a good guy.
我敢打赌是那艘船在俄亥俄州失事了。
I bet it was that boat crash out in Ohio.
不行,不行。 马特甚至没有开车。
No. No way. Matt wasn't even driving.
- 五人死亡。 拉屎。
-Five people died. Shit.
马特在医院住了几个星期。
Matt was in the hospital for weeks.
股骨骨折,
Shattered femur,
大手术。
major surgery.
整件事只是一场非常悲惨的事故。
That whole thing was just a really tragic accident.
事实上,我敢打赌他的记录是一尘不染的。
In fact, I bet his record is spotless.
好吧,也许有几个地方。
Okay, maybe a few spots.
放那个停车标志有什么进展吗
Is there any progress on putting up that stop sign
在路易斯的包裹商店那边?
over by Louis's Package Store?
那是一场等待发生的事故。
That's an accident waiting to happen.
-这就是我要说的。
-That's all I'm saying.
谢谢你的时间,丹尼斯。
Thanks for your time, Dennis.
我会让你知道
I will let you know
如果出现其他情况。
if anything else turns up.
肯定的事。
Sure thing.
再见,伙计们。
See ya, folks.
所以,不好,是吗?
So, no good, huh?
和往常一样。
The same as always.
没有身体,没有模式,
No body, no pattern,
没有情况。
no case.
而且没有资金。
And no funding.
直到其中一个女人死了。
Until one of these women turns up dead.
嘿,我的钱在你身上。
Hey, my money's on you.
今晚跳线?
Line dancing tonight?
什么时候?
What time?
-哦。 哦。
-Oh. Oh.
我认为这更像是一个集体的事情。
I thought it was more of a-a group thing.
我的错。 你们两个玩得很开心。
My bad. You two have fun.
今晚见。
See you tonight.
再见。
Bye.
轻松的音乐
lighthearted music
对不起。
Sorry.
疯狂冲刺。 以为你会欣赏
Mad dash. Thought you'd appreciate
在别的地方看到你的女朋友
seeing your girlfriend in something other
而不是国家颁发的制♥服♥。
than a state-issued uniform.
-你穿这身制♥服♥看起来很可爱。
-You look cute in that uniform.
哦。 这就是我喜欢你的原因,吉姆·林赛。
Oh. That's why I like you, Jim Lindsay.
曾经我有过一段爱情,那是一种气体
Once I had a love and it was a gas
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表