剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
以前在新血...
Previously on New Blood...
[Angela] 我所知道的是,有多处受伤,
[Angela] All I know is, there are multiple injuries,
哈里森也参与其中。
and Harrison is involved.
她说你告诉她一些关于
She said you told her something about a
建议学校拍摄。
proposed school shooting.
安吉拉。 我认为你需要看看这个。
Angela. I think you need to take a look at this.
这是一个杀戮名单。
It's a kill list.
[Dexter] 刺伤不匹配
[Dexter] The stab wound doesn't match
他告诉安吉拉的故事。
the story he told Angela.
出事了。
Something's off.
[Molly] 她有个年幼的孩子在他妈的房♥间里
[Molly] She has a young baby who is in the fucking room
她死的时候。
when she dies.
那个孩子现在有多烂? 我对吗?
How fucked-up is that kid now? Am I right?
是的,我只想向哈里森大声喊叫
Yeah, I just want to give a shout-out to Harrison
-为了拯救我们所有的驴子。
-for saving all our asses.
嘿,螺柱。 我,呃,给你一些东西
Hey, stud. I, uh, got you a little something
-为了保证我们城镇的安全。
-for keeping our town safe.
哇,那是来自《国土安全》的真正的嘉莉。
Wow, that's some, like, real Carrie from Homeland shit.
-他只是刺伤了我。 - 我知道。
-He just stabbed me. - I know.
那你为什么要审问我?
Then why are you interrogating me?
[Molly] 你认为他在树林里袭击了某人吗,
[Molly] Do you think that he attacked someone in the woods,
还是你认为他爸爸在替他掩护?
or do you think his dad is covering for him?
我只需要公交车费。
I just need bus fare.
马特住在纽约的一家酒店。 运行他的牌。
Matt is staying at a hotel in New York. Run his cards.
[哈里森] 也许我们有点英雄,有点......
[Harrison] Maybe we're a little bit hero and a little bit...
-...我不知道,怪物。
-...I don't know, monster.
- 伊森说的是实话。
-Ethan's telling the truth.
这伤口不是猎刀造成的。
This wound wasn't made by a hunting knife.
哈里森那天带着自己的武器去学校。
Harrison brought his own weapon to school that day.
他有我的黑暗乘客。
He has my Dark Passenger.
不祥的音乐
ominous music
你觉得他记得吗?
Do you think he remembers?
-他不能。 - 你做到了。
-He can't. - You did.
当混♥蛋♥毒贩拿着链锯
When asshole drug dealers with chain saws
在一个集装箱里肢解了你的母亲
dismembered your mother inside a shipping container
而你在她的血液中四处游荡。
while you sloshed around in her blood.
-你记得。 - 那是不同的。
-You remembered. - That was different.
他是你的孩子,德克斯特。 他是你的血肉之躯。
He's your child, Dexter. He's of your flesh and blood.
我想以正确的方式帮助他。
I want to help him the right way.
不惜一切代价阻止他——
Whatever it takes to keep him from--
变成我?
Becoming me?
哈利对你所做的是虐待儿童。
What Harry did to you was child abuse.
教你成为连环杀手,
Teaching you to become a serial killer,
以及如何摆脱它?
and how to get away with it?
看看他妈的把我们弄到哪里去了。
Look where the fuck that got us.
如果有人能引导他完成这件事,那就是我。
If anyone can guide him through this, it's me.
也许这就是他找到我的原因。 也许这就是他在这里的原因。
Maybe that's why he found me. Maybe that's why he's here.
你不能告诉他你是谁。
You cannot tell him who you are.
这就像给了他许可。
It's like giving him permission.
每天我都假装在这个世界上走来走去。
Every day I walk around this world faking it.
知道如果有人,如果有人知道关于我的真♥相♥,
Knowing if someone, if anyone knew the truth about me,
他们会把我扔进他们能找到的最深、最黑暗的坑里。
they'd throw me in the deepest, darkest pit they could find.
真是太他妈寂寞了。
It's so fucking lonely.
但是哈里森,他不必那样生活。
But Harrison, he doesn't have to live that way.
如果我能诚实...
If I could just be honest...
你要告诉他什么?
What are you gonna tell him?
有一百个垃圾袋
There are a hundred garbage bags
与切碎的人类
with chopped up human beings
在大西洋底部?!
at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?!
你♥他♥妈♥的认为这会对他有什么影响?
What the fuck do you think that would do to him?
他会变得比你更糟,
He'd turn out worse than you,
而你♥他♥妈♥的就是个怪物!
and you are a fucking monster!
啊。 嗯?
Ah. Huh?
你在逗我,对吧?
You're shitting me, right?
呃,我不操你。
Eh, I shit you not.
待多久就待多久。 包括膳食。
Stay as long as you like. Meals included.
哦...
Oh...
我不得不说我实际上是一个很好的厨师。
I have to say I'm actually a pretty good cook.
你真的可以这么乖吗?
Can you actually be this nice?
哦,好吧,你知道,
Oh, well, you know,
我一生很幸运,你知道,
I've been lucky in life, you know,
拥有比我需要的更多。
to have more than I need.
它并不总是那样,所以,你知道,
And it wasn't always like that, so, you know,
我也记得那是什么样子。
I remember what that's like, too.
看,否则它只会坐在这里空着,对吗?
Look, it just would have sat here empty otherwise, right?
和...
And...
你想从我这里得到什么?
what do you want from me?
我只是谦虚地要求你提前支付。
I just ask humbly that you pay it forward.
里面有淋浴吗?
There a shower in there?
是的。 还有一个按♥摩♥浴缸。
Yeah. And a Jacuzzi tub.
哦,是的,我肯定会提前付款。
Oh, yeah, I am definitely paying it forward.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
我的荣幸。 真的。
My pleasure. Really.
是的,我他妈的可以死,然后去天堂。
Yeah, I could fucking die and go to heaven.
马特考德威尔的信♥用♥卡♥报告进来了。
Credit card reports for Matt Caldwell came in.
-和? - 就像库尔特说的,
-And? - Just like Kurt said,
那个混♥蛋♥被关在格拉梅西套房♥
that motherfucker was held up at the Gramercy Suites
最后三个晚上。
the last three nights.
-该死的。 - 什么?
-Damn it. - What?
没有死人,没有播客。
No dead guy, no podcast.
我的意思是,是的,他还活着。
I mean yay, he's alive.
等等,所以他一直在吃五星级的客房♥服务
Wait, so he's been eating five-star room service
当我让半个镇子冻死他们的驴子的时候
while I've had half the town freezing their asses off
找他?
searching for him?
我知道这家伙是个混♥蛋♥,但这是
I knew the guy was an asshole, but this is
- 一个全新的水平。 - 是的。
-an all-new level. - Yeah.
我有半个心思开车去城里
I've got half a mind to drive to the city
并与马特考德威尔面对面交流。
and see Matt Caldwell face-to-face.
我不高兴。
I'm down.
-严重地? - 是的。
-Seriously? - Yeah.
提示泰勒斯威夫特。 来吧。
Cue up the Taylor Swift. Let's roll.
至少这样我们可以把它放在床上。
At least this way we can put it to bed.
最后得到一些关闭。
Finally get some closure.
而这与你无关
And this would have nothing to do with you
伏击马特来挽救你的播客?
ambushing Matt to salvage your podcast?
说到闭包,
Speaking of closure,
也许现在是提及的好时机
maybe now is a good time to mention
我认识了一个新人。
that I've met someone new.
在线的。 我们只交换了几条消息。
Online. We've only exchanged a few messages.
他是平地人,却是很认真的。
He's a flat-earther, but it's very serious.
你知道,实际上,这是一个很好的时机。
You know, actually, it is great timing.
城里有一个失踪人员会议
There's a missing persons conference in the city
我想这个周末去。
I wanted to go to this weekend.
哦,天哪,这太完美了。
Oh, my God, that's perfect.
也许我们可以得到一些提示
Maybe we can get some hints on this
百慕大三角你在这里。
Bermuda Triangle you have here.
问题是,县政♥府♥不可能批准这笔费用。
Problem is, there's no way the county would approve the cost.
嗯,我可以花钱。 完毕。
Well, I can expense it. Done.
洛根,你可以看台对吧?
Logan, you can watch the station, right?
公路旅行!
Road trip!
感谢上帝。 无意冒犯,但这个小镇是
Thank God. No offense, but this town was
让我有点幽闭恐惧症。
getting me a little claustrophobic.
你自找的。
You asked for it.
爸爸,你不会相信今天在学校发生的事情。
Dad, you wouldn't believe what happened in school today.
有这么大的集♥会♥,
There was this big assembly,
每个人都在为我欢呼。
and everyone was, like, cheering for me.
这太疯狂了。
It was crazy.
你翻了我的东西。
You went through my stuff.
我们需要谈谈。
We need to talk.
我带那个只是为了保护。
I only carry that for protection.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表