剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
在哪里?
Where?
对不起,你最终来到了铁湖。
Sorry you ended up in Iron Lake.
这里很烂。
Sucks here.
我想我只是路过,实际上。
I think I'm just passing through, actually.
是的?
Yeah?
好吧,你很幸运。
Well, lucky you.
-那么,在哪里--? - 那么,它是什么——?
-So, where--? - So, what is it--?
你走。
You go.
呃,我想问,
Uh, I was gonna ask,
当警♥察♥局长的女儿是什么感觉?
what's it like being the police chief's daughter?
玩得很尽兴。
So much fun.
她从不检查我。
She never checks up on me.
从不认为我已被谋杀
Never assumes I've been murdered
当她有十分钟没有收到我的消息时。
when she hasn't heard from me for, like, ten minutes.
太好了。
It's great.
这让我想起了我的继母。
That kind of reminds me of my stepmom.
我的爸爸,没有那么多。
My dad, not so much.
哦,你和你的继母住在一起?
Oh, and you live with your stepmom?
哟,就是这个!
Yo, this is it!
妈的,躲起来!
Shit, hide!
那必须是奥尔森。
That had to be Olsen.
那是谁?
Who's that?
石化亿万富翁混♥蛋♥。
Petrochemical billionaire asshole.
我们不是应该寻找这个马特人吗?
Aren't we supposed to be looking for this Matt guy?
整个城镇和预订都在寻找。
The whole town and the reservation are searching.
他们甚至得到了一架直升机。
They even got a helicopter.
他们不需要我们。
They don't need us.
而马特考德威尔是一个有资格的混♥蛋♥,
And Matt Caldwell's an entitled prick,
所以他妈的。 我们要聚会。
so fuck him. We're gonna party.
耽误。
Hold up.
他们在机舱门上装上了新锁。
They put new locks on the cabin doors.
交给我。
Leave it to me.
-的儿子...
-Son of a...
我知道了。
I got it.
等我一下。
Give me a sec.
妈妈真的不会喜欢你。
Mom is really not gonna like you.
它来了。
Here it comes.
女朋友告诉我的那一刻
The moment the girlfriend tells me
我太封闭了,这是行不通的。
I'm too closed-off, that it's not gonna work out.
我很高兴哈里森在这里。
I'm thrilled Harrison is here.
然后又...
Then again...
你是?
You are?
是的。
Yeah.
我知道你一直对你的过去保密。
I know you've been private about your past.
没关系。
It's okay.
每个人都有秘密。
Everyone has secrets.
安吉,我从没想过要保密。
Ange, I never meant for it to be a secret.
没事。 我们都有东西
It's fine. We all have things
我们彼此保持距离,对吗?
we keep from each other, right?
例如...
For instance...
我不是奥黛丽的生母。
I'm not Audrey's birth mother.
哦。
Oh.
你收养了她?
You adopted her?
是的。
Yeah.
你有没有找过生母?
Did you ever look for the birth mom?
我几乎度过了整个成年生活
I've spent pretty much my entire adult life
寻找失踪妇女。
looking for missing women.
但一个抛弃自己孩子的人呢?
But one who abandons her own baby?
操她。
Fuck her.
你本可以和我分享你在哈里森的情况。
You could have shared your Harrison situation with me.
一直以来,我一直在和奥黛丽挣扎,
This whole time, I've been struggling with Audrey,
以为我不能和你分享我生活的那一部分。
thinking I couldn't share that part of my life with you.
但现在哈里森来了
But now Harrison's here,
也许这对我们来说也是一个机会。
and maybe that's an opportunity for us, too.
我们可以谈谈育儿...
We can talk parenting...
压力,担心,内疚。
the pressures, the worry, the guilt.
- 那就是我,
-So that's me,
分享,
sharing,
给你
giving you
一个开放的分享回来。
an opening to share back.
-对。 -因为那是...
-Right. -'Cause that's...
这就是它的工作原理。
that's how it works.
我不知道我可以永远做父亲
I don't know that I can always be the father
哈里森需要我。
Harrison needs me to be.
每天当妈妈的我都有这种感觉。
I feel that way about being a mom every day.
-你做? - 是的。
-You do? - Yeah.
不过没关系,因为奥黛丽需要我。
But it doesn't matter because Audrey needs me.
就像哈里森需要你一样。
Just like Harrison needs you.
所以好消息是,
So the good news is,
你真正需要做的只是......
all you really have to do is just...
出现。
show up.
出现?
Show up?
你让这听起来很容易。
You make it sound so easy.
还要让他上学。
Also gonna have to enroll him in school.
明显地。
Obviously.
给他买♥♥些真正的冬装。
And get him some real winter clothes.
他可能需要一辆车。
And he's probably gonna need a car.
大学应用程序即将推出,因此请添加导师和考试准备。
College apps are coming up, so add tutors and exam prep.
[德克斯特] 哈里森来这里不到一天,
[Dexter] Harrison's been here less than a day,
现在我在谈论大学预科。
and now I'm talking about college prep.
等他开始约会吧。
Just wait till he starts dating.
也许只是从婴儿床或其他东西开始。
Maybe just start with a cot or something.
一张婴儿床。 我可以做到。
A cot. I can do that.
好的。
Okay.
不要担心。
Don't worry.
哈里森会喜欢这里的。
Harrison's gonna love it here.
事实上,我打赌奥黛丽和她的朋友们
In fact, I bet Audrey and her friends
现在正在照顾他。
are taking great care of him right now.
不,我很好。
No, I'm good.
斯科特?
Scott?
那么,你是什么,像直边之类的,伙计?
So, what are you, like, straight edge or something, man?
不要再认为那是一回事了。
Don't think that's a thing anymore.
-等等。 你是摩♥门♥教♥徒吗?
-Wait. Are you a Mormon?
我有点吸毒史。
I kind of have a history with drugs.
不过,我几年前就干净了。
I got clean a couple years ago, though.
哇。 有人想要一条很棒的 Roaring Forks 沙滩巾吗?
Whoa. Anyone want a kick-ass Roaring Forks beach towel?
不。
No.
那么,你在这之后要去哪里?
So, where are you headed after this?
呃,我-我刚从佛罗里达州过来。
Uh, I-I just got up here from Florida.
- 那是你妈妈住的地方吗? - 继母。
-Is that where your mom lives? - Stepmom.
嗯,其实我妈妈在我很小的时候就去世了,
Um, actually, my mom died when I was really young,
我的继母几年前死于癌症。
and my stepmom died of cancer a couple years ago.
-我很抱歉。
-I'm so sorry.
-你妈妈生病了吗? - 什么?
-Was your mom sick? - What?
你说你继母死于癌症,
You said your stepmom died of cancer,
那么你真正的妈妈是怎么死的?
so how'd your real mom die?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不应该问。
I shouldn't have asked.
这不关我们的事。
It's none of our business.
不,没关系。
No, it's fine.
我感受到每个人的痛苦
I feel the pain of everyone
我要冻僵了。
I'm freezing.
我要去取些木柴生火。
I'm gonna go get some wood for the fire.
然后我没什么感觉
Then I feel nothing
好吧,这取决于你。
Well, that's on you.
-你让事情变得更糟。 - 不管怎样,这家伙很奇怪。
-You made that worse. - Either way, dude's weird.
而我们被困
And we're trapped
和他一起在树林里一个废弃的小屋里。
in an abandoned cabin in the woods with him.
别再看恐怖片了。
Stop watching slasher films.
只是说我们对他一无所知。
Just saying we know nothing about him.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表