剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
我-我替他掩护,伙计。
I-I covered for him, man.
我在审判中撒谎,所以...
I lied at my trial so...
这样他就可以自♥由♥了,然后敲我的女朋友?
so that he could go free and-and bang my girlfriends?
我不敢相信我是...
I can't believe that I was...
每周两次盛大和 - 和一个该死的劳力士
That two grand a week and-and a goddamn Rolex
值得一试。
was worth taking the fall.
还有他妈的爸爸
And his fucking dad
不得不卖♥♥掉两辆他妈的卡车来掩护我
had to sell two fucking trucks to cover me
还有那些在俄亥俄州的警♥察♥。
and those cops out in Ohio.
希望这是值得的!
Hope it was worth it!
好吧,如果马特在开车,他为什么不停下来?
Well, if Matt was driving, why didn't he stop?
因为他在玩鸡。
Because he was playing chicken.
除了马特被浪费了。
Except Matt was wasted.
-他讨厌那个家伙。
-He hated that guy.
因为他,在某笔交易上损失了半百万。
Lost half a mil on some deal because of him.
你想知道最糟糕的部分吗?
You want to know the worst part?
呃...
Uh...
并不真地。
Not really.
另一个人放弃了。
The other guy gave up.
把船开走了。
Turned the boat away.
完全屈服了。
Totally yielded.
无论如何,马特只是直接开车撞到了他。
And Matt just drove right fucking into him anyway.
嘿。
Hey.
呃...
Uh...
这一切都留在我们之间,是吧?
this all stays between us, huh?
看,我-我真的需要每周两场盛会。
See, I-I really need that two grand a week.
你正在看着秘密死去的人。
You're looking at the guy where secrets go to die.
你♥他♥妈♥的对我做什么?
What the fuck are you doing to me?
我现在就明白了
I'm-a get it right now
天啊。 林赛先生。
Oh, God. Mr. Lindsay.
请不要告诉我爸爸。
Please don't tell my dad.
我不会,贝卡。
I won't, Becca.
如果你现在离开。
If you leave right now.
我的男人吉姆!
My man Jim!
你想要一击吗?
You want a hit?
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
呃……只需要一个签名。
Uh... just need a signature.
哦,来吧。
Oh, come on.
人生苦短,伙计。
Life is short, dude.
低沉、紧张的音乐
low, tense music
呃,现金还是支票?
Uh, cash or check?
支票?
A check?
这是什么,1985?
What is this, 1985?
放轻松,我已经 Venmo'd Fred。
Relax, I already Venmo'd Fred.
啊。 好的。
Ah. Okay.
呃...
Uh...
“禁止所有者操作武器
"The owner is prohibited from operating the weapon
-虽然陶醉了--”-那有点晚了。
-while intoxicated--" - Little late for that.
呃...
Uh...
毫米。
Mm.
呵呵!
Oh-ho!
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, sweetheart.
最后...
At last...
...你是我的。
...you are mine.
哦!
Oh!
低沉、险恶的音乐
low, sinister music
你还好吗,吉姆?
You all right, Jim?
吉姆?
Jim?
感谢您在 Fred's Fish & Game 购物。
Thanks for shopping at Fred's Fish & Game.
低沉不祥的音乐
low, ominous music
你到底在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
A-你是德克斯特·摩根吗?
A-Are you Dexter Morgan?
是我。
It's me.
哈里森。
Harrison.
-哈里森? -[Deb] 你不能。
-Harrison? -[Deb] You can't.
你身边的每个人都会死。
Everyone close to you dies.
这就是我们在这里的原因。
That's why we're here.
我不知道你在说谁。
I don't know who you're talking about.
呜——可是……
W-- But...
但是你-你看起来和我记忆中的一模一样。
but y-you look just like I remember.
我想只要有一张这样的脸就行了。
Just have one of those faces, I guess.
如果你不要我,他妈的说出来。
If you don't want me, fucking say it.
多克斯。
Doakes.
拉盖尔塔。
LaGuerta.
丽塔。
Rita.
低沉、紧张的音乐
low, tense music
我。
Me.
每个人。
Everyone.
对不起,我不是你要找的人。
Sorry I'm not the guy you're looking for.
但如果——如果你想试试镇上的避难所,
But if-if you want to maybe try the town shelter,
它就在主街上。
it's right on Main Street.
我认识店主,德西丽。
I know the owner, Desiree.
告诉她是 Jim Lindsay 派你来的,她会收留你的。
Just tell her Jim Lindsay sent you and she'll take you in.
不管你怎么决定,我都不会……
Whatever you decide, I'm not gonna...
...报告你或任何事情。
...report you or anything.
你看起来是个好孩子。
You seem like a good kid.
所以...
So...
-嗯...
-Um...
下一趟出城的巴士是,呃,明天晚上。
The next bus out of town is, uh, tomorrow night.
现在是 7:45。
It's 7:45.
我希望你能找到你要找的人。
I hope you find whoever you're looking for.
轻柔的音乐
soft, gentle music
你做了正确的事情。
You did the right thing.
他和汉娜在一起会更安全。
He'll be safer with Hannah.
没关系。
It's okay.
我很高兴我先去了,德克斯特。
I'm glad I went first, Dexter.
我讨厌看到你这样。
I hate to see you like this.
如果你先死了,
If you had died first,
如果没有你,我会迷失在这个世界上。
I would have been lost in the world without you.
-你变了一个人。
-You're a changed man.
快十年没杀了。
Almost ten years without a kill.
我爱你。
And I love you for it.
Sigur Rós的“好吧”
"All Right" by Sigur Rós
我要他
I want him
要知道
To know
我做了什么
What I have done
我要他
I want him
拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托
Please, please, please, please, please.
这是坏的
It's bad
我要他
I want him
要知道
To know
我拥有的
What I have
完毕
Done
我要他
I want him
要知道
To know
马上
Right now
也许
Maybe
是时候了
It's time
明天
Tomorrow
或者可能
Or maybe
给我装了一块白他妈的钱!
Bagged me a white fucking buck!
你看到了吗,伙计?! 天啊。
You see that, man?! Holy shit.
我差点给你贴上了标签,伙计。
I almost tagged you, dude.
看一下这个。
Check this out.
你看到我在那里做了什么,呃,吉姆?
You see what I did there, uh, Jim?
低沉不祥的音乐
low, ominous music
已经很久了。
It's been a long time.
但如果我要这样做,我需要做对。
But if I'm gonna do this, I need to do it right.
代码的第一条规则...
First rule of the code...
-...不要被抓住。
-...don't get caught.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表