剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on Dexter: New Blood...
如果他不是你男朋友
If he wasn't your boyfriend,
我绝对会深究一番
I would totally do a deep dive.
嗨 迈尔斯
Hey, Miles.
我是来问你跟
I'm here to ask you
吉姆·林赛的会面的
about your encounter with Jim Lindsay.
他好像是用
He fucking jumped me.
针什么玩意儿
He poked me in the neck with,
戳了我的脖子
like, a needle or some shit.
我总觉得科特这个人
I mean, I got some really creepy vibes
怪兮兮的
from Kurt.
他就是那种
It's the kind that I tell
我总是奉劝听众要远离的人
my listeners to run away from
越快越好
as fast as they can.
我总是抑制不住
I think about it all the time.
伤害别人的这种想法
Hurting people.
你一直都知道
You've always known.
所以你才离开的
That's why you left.
我来这里是为了找答案
When I came here, I-I wanted answers.
不错
Whoa!
我觉得也同时是在找寻
I think I was also looking for...
跟你父亲的真正连接吧
Real connection with your dad.
大多数父亲跟孩子的那种
Whatever blood bond
血缘关系
most fathers have with their kids,
我感觉不到
it's......it's not there.
科特带我儿子去哪儿了
Where does Kurt have my son?
在斯登路上的那个小屋
Up at his cabin on Stearn Road.
不是针对你
Nothing personal.
我们在说的是我儿子
We're talking about my son.
这还不叫针对我吗
There's nothing more personal than that.
跑
Run.
跑啊
Run!
哈里森
Harrison!
出什么事了
What's going on?
我有很多话要跟你说
There's so much I need to tell you.
早就该告诉你的
I should've way before it got to this.
你有一切
You have everything?
你们玩得开心吗
Did you guys have fun?
外面的世界充满险恶
It's a scary world out there.
每一天都有罪犯
Guilty people slip through the cracks
成为司法系统的漏网之鱼
of the justice system every day.
Ooh!
天 维格斯超爱的
Oh! Wiggles loves it!
来了来了 长颈鹿耶利米
And there he is, Jeremiah the giraffe,
来给小寿星祝寿了
for the birthday girl. Mwah!
佛罗里达最棒的演出
维格斯先生的乐园
现在请大家一起说
Now, can I have everybody say,
生日快乐 山姆
"Happy Birthday, Sam!"
咱们来一起和小寿星
Oh, and let me get a picture
拍张照片
of the birthday girl.
太好了
Okay.
所有小朋友
And all of you...
杀人凶手 强♥奸♥犯 掠食者
Murderers. Rapists. Predators.
这些恶魔充斥在我们身边
Monsters who walk among us,
我们甚至毫无察觉
and we never even know.
把希望寄托在司法系统能
Counting on the justice system to discover these predators
将他们绳之以法上
and effectively deal with them
是行不通的
is not an option.
反正我不这么认为
Not for me.
我不遵守社会规则
I don't follow society's rules.
但这并不意味着当黑暗使者发出召唤时
But that doesn't mean there aren't rules
我可以无法无章
I have to follow when the Dark Passenger calls.
等等
Wait.
你说的黑暗使者是什么
What-What's the Dark Passenger?
这是我给自己的使命
It's the name I gave the...
-取的名字 -嘿
- calling that I have. - Hey.
要小心
Careful.
他一直都在
Always there,
与我同行的这一路
riding alongside me.
他给了我
Giving me...
很多黑暗的想法
A lot of bad ideas.
嗜血法医:杀魔新生
第一季 第9集
家族生意
有时候
Sometimes...
我会有伤害他人的冲动
...I have the urge to hurt people.
强烈到不容忽视
An urge too strong to ignore.
黑暗使者
The Dark Passenger.
那听起来是这么回事
That sounds right.
为什么
W-Why...
我们为什么会这样
...why-why are we like this?
我们都在小时候亲眼目睹了
We both saw our mothers murdered
母亲被人杀害
when we were young.
你也是吗
You, too?
我一直以来都很孤单
I-I've always felt so alone.
以为没人能理解我
I thought no one could understand me.
你知道 这种心理
I-I mean, if I, if I
只要跟任何人聊起
talked about this shit with anyone...
他们就会把你关起来
They'd lock you up.
当你祖父哈里
When your grandfather Harry
发现我有问题时
found out what I was...
我以为他会送我去精神病院
I thought he'd send me to an institution.
然而
But instead...
他却把准则传授给了我
he gave me the Code.
这是一个精密的过程
It's a rigid process.
一旦你认为有人符合这个准则
Once someone is identified as worthy of the Code,
就必须找到100%的犯罪证据
100% proof of their crimes must be found.
证据有时很难得到
It's not always easy to find.
秘密如果能被找到 就不叫秘密了
Secrets are secret for a reason.
哈里是个警♥察♥ 他见过太多罪犯被捕
As a cop, Harry saw too many criminals get arrested
又逃脱了法律制裁
and escape the law.
他们屡次犯案 伤及无辜
Then hurt innocent people over and over.
他教会我如何确保
He taught me how to make sure
这些人再也不能伤害他人
they never hurt anyone ever again.
所以
So...
你♥爸♥爸什么时候决定教你
when did your dad decide to teach you
这个准则的
this Code?
我当时和你差不多大
I was about your age
开始表现出了暴♥力♥倾向
when I started exhibiting violent tendencies.
哈里发现了 却没对家里其他人讲
Harry kept it a secret from the rest of the family.
他保密工作做得太好了
Fucking-A he did.
不然他们会很忌惮你的
Well, they would've been afraid of you.
我绝不会伤害家人
But I would never hurt family.
哈里教我准则 让我与内心的
Harry gave me the Code as a way to channel
黑暗使者对话
the Dark Passenger.
利用他惩恶扬善
To use it for good.
惩恶扬善
F-For good?
也是人生的前进之路
And a way forward in life.
Ooh!
你喜欢……焦糖
You like... the caramel?
Oh!
Oh.
Oh...
他妈的什么?
What the fuck?
一旦我掌握了他们的犯罪证据
Once I have proof of their crimes,
根据准则 我就可以阻止他们害人
the Code allows me to stop them from hurting others.
我为法网查漏补缺
I do what the law failed to do.
我解决问题
I fix things.
嗨
Hello.
你绑♥架♥了他
You kidnapped him?
是的
I did.
维格斯是个威胁
Wiggles was a threat. He would've
他会折磨并杀害那个孩子的
tortured and killed that kid.
够了
Hey. That's enough.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表