剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
然后我在我的邮箱里发现了它们
And I found them in my mailbox,
里面还有
along with...
这个字条
this note.
吉姆·林赛杀了马特·考德威尔
得了吧 安吉 你不至于吧
Come on, Ange, you're better than this.
我发现这个
I found this...
在你小木屋的灰烬里
in the ashes of your cabin.
还记得我说过 这些螺钉和垫片型号♥
Remember when I said these are the type of screws and plate
是马特那种手术所用的吗
used on surgeries like Matt?
我那是委婉说法
I was being oblique.
它们不仅是同一型号♥
They're not just the type.
它们就是用于给马特
These are the actual screws
做手术的螺钉和垫片
and plate used on Matt.
上面有序列号♥ 所以
They've got serial numbers, so
我打给了克利夫兰诊所
I called the Cleveland Clinic and--
所以叫我来这里
And that's why we're here.
你的想法是
And your working theory is...
你早上出去散步
You went for your morning walk...
不 我整天都在家 除了上班
No, I was home all day, except for work and--
在那里你看到马特杀死了白鹿
...where you saw Matt kill the white deer.
你们俩吵起来
You two argued.
考虑到马特的为人 这一点不奇怪
Not hard to do, considering Matt was always an asshole.
可能他袭击了你 可能是你自卫
Maybe he attacked you. Maybe it was self-defense.
也可能是你自己妄下结论
Or maybe you're jumping to conclusions that aren't there.
然后哈里森突然出现
And then Harrison shows up out of nowhere...
你必须处理掉马特的尸体
...and you had to get rid of Matt's body.
你觉得我又是怎么处理的
And what's your theory on that one?
你焚尸了
You burned it.
聪明
Smart.
可惜反被聪明误
Until it isn't.
因为问题出在这儿
'Cause here's the hitch.
钛合金
Titanium...
不会熔化
...doesn't melt.
我现在已经沉痛地知道这个事实了
A fact I've become painfully aware of.
我也有个想法 你是想听呢
I also have a theory. You want to hear it,
还是叫我直接闭嘴
or are you just gonna tell me to shut the fuck up?
科特撒谎
Kurt lied
说马特去了纽约
about Matt being in New York.
然后又撒谎说马特在他的小木屋
And then he lied about Matt being at that cabin of his.
在你的朋友茉莉和我去那里之后
And then Kurt stripped that same cabin down to the studs
第二天科特就把那里清理干净
a day after your friend, Molly and I were there.
所以很有可能的解释就是
So, it's not outside the realm of good, logical theory
科特因为任何意外或是故意的原因
that Kurt killed Matt for any number of
杀死了马特
accidental or intentional reasons.
你自己也说过 马特总是个大混♥蛋♥
You yourself said, "Matt was always an asshole."
然后他需要找人背锅
Then he needed someone to frame.
还有比刚刚逮捕他 羞辱他的警局局长
Why not the boyfriend of the chief of police
男朋友更合适的人选吗
who just arrested and humiliated him?
可能就是科特烧了我的小木屋
Hell, Kurt probably burned down my cabin
好让你发现那颗螺钉
just so you'd find that damn screw.
你没看出来吗 他在陷害我
Don't you see? He set me up.
安吉
Ange...
他想报复你
he's trying to get back at you.
听我说 你最近压力很大
Look, you've been under a ton of pressure lately.
而且
And...
过了这么久 你才发现你最好朋友的尸体
you just found your best friend's body after so long.
你都还没来得及为她悲伤
You haven't even had a chance to grieve for--
不准你提她的姓名
Don't you say her name!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
要不我们给吉姆
Why don't we just give Jim--
给德克斯特一点时间让他整理思绪
Dexter-- some time to gather his thoughts?
我们要让这次审讯无懈可击
We want to keep this interview clean,
这样才能在法庭上作证
so it stands up in court.
-他在玩弄我们 -可能是
- He's fucking with us. - Maybe.
可是他的说辞在我看来很有说服力
But his story seems to be just on this side of plausible to me,
这表明在陪审团和地检署面前也有说服力
which means it'll seem plausible to a jury and the D.A.
你根本不知道全部情况
You don't know the full fucking context.
如果还有其它情况
And if there is a full fucking context,
那你最好都告诉我
you might want to fill me in.
我不能
I can't.
这次我必须确定
I got to be sure this time.
-泰迪 -局长
- Teddy. - Chief?
带科特·考德威尔过来问话
Bring Kurt Caldwell in.
-没问题 头儿 -茉莉·朴的协查通告有消息了吗
-You got it, boss. - Anything on the Molly Park APB?
还没有 不过我会把电♥话♥转移到我的手♥机♥上
Nothing yet, but I forwarded the line to my cell.
好 哈里森
Okay. Harrison.
洛根会带你去见你父亲
Logan will bring you in to see your father.
只有五分钟时间 好吗
Just... five minutes, okay?
谢了安吉 毕夏普局长
Thanks, Ange-- Chief Bishop.
奥黛丽 你跟我来
Audrey, you come with me.
哈里森
Harrison.
Oh.
抱歉 这是规矩
Sorry. Protocol.
等着别动
Just hang tight.
-我会给你们一些隐私时间 -谢谢
- I'll give you some privacy. - Thank you.
怎么回事
What the hell?
安吉拉认为我杀了马特·考德威尔
Angela thinks I killed Matt Caldwell.
这事跟科特没关系 你很安全
This has nothing to do with Kurt. You're safe.
嘿 我还遇过比这更糟糕的局面
Hey, I've been in tougher spots.
我会出来的
I'll get out of this.
我绝不会丢下你不管的
There's no way I'm leaving you.
我保证
I promise.
晚安 洛根 -晚安 埃斯特
-Night, Logan. -Good night, Esther.
安吉拉有这个想法 但是这想法站不住脚
Angela's got this... theory, but it'll never hold up.
过一两天我们就上路离开这里
We'll be on the road in a day or two.
在这之前我该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do till then?
去小酒馆找苔丝
Go find Tess at The Tavern.
她会给你提供食宿
She'll feed you and give you a room.
-好 -好了 各位
- Okay. - Come on, guys.
我们会度过这一关的
We'll get through this.
这个世界需要我们
The world needs us.
我会等你的
I'll be waiting for you.
我会来找你
And I'll find you.
Hey.
坚强点
Stay tough.
转过身 双手放在身后
Turn around. Hands behind your back.
你是个好人 洛根
You're a good man, Logan.
我希望你也是 为了哈里森好
I hope you are, too, for Harrison's sake.
我现在还不能告诉你全部情况 但是
I can't give you all the details yet, but...
你知道哈里森告诉你 吉姆不是他的真名
You know how Harrison told you Jim wasn't his real name?
你说哈里森嗑嗨了 不是那个意思
You said Harrison was high and didn't mean it.
我当时也不知道
I didn't know it at the time,
不过那件事没那么简单
but there's more to that story.
怎么回事 有多复杂
Like what? What the hell is going on?
亲爱的
Honey,
我知道你可能很难相信
I know this might be hard to believe...
可是吉姆很危险
...but Jim is dangerous.
危险
Dangerous?
那你干嘛还跟他约会
Then why were you dating him?
为什么让他进我们家门
Why'd you let him into our house?
有时候人们不是你认为的那个样子
Sometimes people aren't who you think they are.
等等 小奥
Wait, Audz.
回家吧
Go home.
让哈里森自己静静
Give Harrison some space.
怎么 他也危险吗
Why? Is he dangerous too?
不是
No.
听我说
Look...
我保证 明天我会把一切都告诉你
I promise I will tell you everything tomorrow.
转过身 从这个小窗口把手伸出来
Turn around. Hands through the slot.
好吧
All right.
真是疯了
This is nuts.
我真是害怕
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表