剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
然后呢
Well, then what?
所以
So...
我准备了个地方
I prepare a place to...
来跟这些坏人面对面
...confront these bad people.
我必须万无一失
I have to be very neat
因为这个世界永远不会理解我的所作所为
because the world will never understand what I do.
我会把受害者的照片拿给他们看
I always show them their victims.
让他们亲眼看看
It's important that they open their eyes
自己的罪行
and look at what they've done.
你绝对不能把你的变♥态♥仪式
You abso-fucking-lutely cannot tell Harrison
告诉哈里森
about your sick-ass ritual.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this? What's going on?
他们总是会说这种蠢话
They always say some shit like that.
别胡闹了 维格斯
Stop clowning around, Wiggles.
你对自己干的事一清二楚
You know exactly what's going on.
你
You...
记得他们所有人
remember... them all.
只要告诉哈里森你杀过人 就不能反悔了
You tell Harrison that you kill people, there's no going back.
所以 你这样做
So, doing that...
跟他对质之后
confronting him...
他就不会再害人
that-that made him stop?
你就这样吓吓他们吗
Scaring him like that?
好吧
Fine.
我不会告诉他的
I won't tell him.
对 他再也不会伤害别人了
Yes. He never hurt anyone again.
所以 你有点像蝙蝠侠之类的
So, you're-you're kind of like Batman or something.
我更喜欢被叫做黑暗卫士
I like Dark Defender.
这么一来
And that...
也就抚慰了内心的黑暗使者
that makes the Dark Passenger not push so hard?
信息量好大啊
This is a lot.
毕竟你不会每天都经历虎口脱险
It's not every day you're nearly murdered
然后发现这个真♥相♥
and then find out this.
科特会追杀我们吗
Is Kurt gonna come after us?
如果我是他 早就逃得远远的了
If I were him, I'd be 500 miles away by now.
很晚了 你该睡觉了
It's getting late. You should get some sleep.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 老爸
Good night, Dad.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
你也是
You, too.
我还有份礼物等着裹呢
I still have one more gift to wrap
用塑料带裹
in plastic.
BGM "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" by Andy Williams
这是一年中
It's the most wonderful time
-最美妙的时光 -叮叮当
- Of the year - Ding, dong, ding, dong
和孩子们一起嬉笑
With the kids jingle belling
大家都奔走相告
And everyone telling you
-要快乐啊 -啊啊啊
- Be of good cheer - Ah, ah, ah
这是一年中
It's the most wonderful time
最美妙的时光
- Of the year - Ding, dong, ding, dong
这是一年中
It's the hap-happiest
-最美妙的时光 -叮叮当
- Season of all - Ding, dong...
洋溢着节日问候
With those holiday greetings
欢乐的聚会
And gay happy meetings
朋友们纷至沓来
- When friends come to call - Ah, ah, ah
这是一年中
It's the hap-happiest season
最棒的季节
Of all
派对纷飞 棉花糖扎堆
There'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows...
等你把这老家伙搞定
Once you take care of old fuckbilly here,
哈里森还会有更多问题的
Harrison's gonna have more questions.
他问 我肯定会回答的
And when he asks, I'll answer.
你真的了解眼看着自己的母亲
You ever think about how screwed up it is
在集装箱里被人肢解的痛苦吗
you watched your mom get chopped up in a shipping container,
现在你对自己的受害者做出了一样的事
and now you do the same shit to your victims?
哈里森用一把利刃
And Harrison dealt with his trauma
武装自己 掩盖自己的伤痛
by arming himself with a straight razor,
害死他母亲的
the same weapon...
也是同样一把利刃
used to kill his mother.
我能说什么呢 我们本性难移
What can I say? We are what we are.
这是一年中
It's the most
最美好
Wonderful time
的时光
Oh, the most...
至少埃尔里克被冻住了
At least Elric's frozen,
血没有流得到处都是
no bloody mess.
...of the year
一把电吉他
A Stratocaster?
天啊 太好了
Oh, my God. It's beautiful.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
-爱你 -我也爱你
Gonoohgwa'. - I love you, too.
早啊
Morning.
这是给我的吗
I-Is this for me?
过圣诞节啊
It is Christmas.
哈里森似乎一如往常
Harrison seems to be all right.
也许并没有被真♥相♥影响到
Maybe the truth hasn't ruined anything.
-这也是给我的吗 -打开才能知道
- Is that for me, too? - Only one way to find out.
Wow.
Wow.
你也会用这玩意儿
Do you use this when, you know,
追杀坏人吗
you know, you go after bad guys?
从不会 枪♥支♥
No. Never. Guns are...
有噪声 乱糟糟的
loud, messy.
而且我的枪法也不是很准
Plus I'm not a very good shot.
这个是为了让你有面子
This is all about blending in.
同学们都有枪
All the guys at school have guns.
完全正确
Exactly.
咱们能出去开两枪吗
Can we go outside and shoot it?
来
Here.
-拿好了 -好
- There you go. - Yeah.
哈里总是教育我 开枪前要深呼吸
Harry always said to, uh, breathe out before you shoot,
屁♥股♥绷紧
and keep the butt up tight...
像这样 以免造成挫伤
here, like this. It'll save you from bruising.
-这个 -你得
- What is... - Oh, you got to...
把保险栓拿下来
take the safety off.
-好了 -好了
- There. - Okay.
可以了
Like that. There you go.
可以开枪了
You're ready to go.
-好 然后你 -我知道
- Okay. You need to-- - I got it.
厉害啊
Look at you.
枪法比我之前都准
That's better than I've ever been.
天生神枪手啊
He's a natural.
我昨晚在想科特的事
So, I was, I was thinking about Kurt last night.
Oh?
他要杀我 是因为你要去找他麻烦吗
Was he trying to kill me because you were going after him,
就像你对维格斯一样
like-like with Wiggles?
过去25年来 科特一直在追杀无辜女性
Kurt has been killing innocent women for the last 25 years.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what? Wh...
科特是个连环杀手
Kurt's a serial killer?
你知道这事多久了
H-How long have you known this?
我也是刚知道
I just found out.
你怎么没告诉安吉拉
Why didn't, why didn't you tell Angela?
我没证据
I don't have any proof.
暂时还没有
Not yet.
而且科特之前因为谋杀
Plus Kurt's already been arrested
被捕过
for one murder.
-但他全身而退了 -是
- And he got away with it. - Yup.
那假如我去指证他想开枪打我呢
Wh-What if I testified that he tried to shoot me?
这属于谋杀未遂 对吧
That-That's attempted murder, right?
那安吉拉就会问很多问题
And then Angela starts to ask a lot of questions
比如我去他地盘上做什么
about what I was doing out on his property.
一些我无法回答的问题
Questions I can't answer.
治安联防队的破事
Vigilante shit.
没错
Yeah.
治安联防队的破事
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表